Read Stealthbook & Forums, need updated opinions for UK stealth ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-09-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Smile Read Stealthbook & Forums, need updated opinions for UK stealth ebay account

Hello
I have recently been suspended on eBay uk for low dsr, I have purchased the stealthbook and read the forum here for hours on end to get started on creating a first stealth account for ebay uk.

Some questions I have regarding possible updates to stealth process:::::
What is the best vcc to get nowadays that you can type a stealth address in to verify paypal and eBay with? I am reading that the entrypay vcc doesn't work to verify stealth ebay paypal accounts anymore?

I read on forums from about a year ago that if you change your suspended address by adding for example: 11 Barn St Flat B instead of just 11 Barn St. on your new stealth account that would be ok or is it too risky since times change?
If I want to buy and sell on this new stealth account, is there any way to do that on the same account instead of having separate buyer and seller accounts? Since the address would be stealth (don't think po box is an option where I am) not sure how I would get packages delivered sufficiently.

Also, since the previous ebay account was registered as a business I would like to continue using the business card (but set up in a different bank account)
Problem would be making up the new stealth name that would have nothing to do with that business anymore, is that ok? Or can you just misspell the previous name that was used in the old account?

Also wondering if anyone has some updated input on which uk banks are the best to start up the new bank account with? I heard Lloyds is not good because it wants to verify name and address.

Sorry for all the questions, some might have obvious answers just want to be extra sure about every step before I proceed!
THANKS FOR ANY INFO IN ADVANCE!

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-10-2013 at 12:06 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Read Stealthbook & Forums, need updated opinions for UK stealth ebay account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad21 View Post
Hello
I have recently been suspended on eBay uk for low dsr, I have purchased the stealthbook and read the forum here for hours on end to get started on creating a first stealth account for ebay uk.
Planing is good. Make sure these plans include never having bad/low dsrs for your new account. Work out the reasons and try not to repeat them.

Quote:
Some questions I have regarding possible updates to stealth process:::::
What is the best vcc to get nowadays that you can type a stealth address in to verify paypal and eBay with? I am reading that the entrypay vcc doesn't work to verify stealth ebay paypal accounts anymore?
entropay works fine. It is the users who make errors with entropay that have issues.
You make an entropay account. Fund that with £20 from your debit/credit card. Then use £5-£7 from that balance to make a VCC. You attach those numbers to your paypal account. That paypal is then attached to ebay. No issues.

Quote:
I read on forums from about a year ago that if you change your suspended address by adding for example: 11 Barn St Flat B instead of just 11 Barn St. on your new stealth account that would be ok or is it too risky since times change?
Poor idea. Address fails review. If you want to do stealth properly, have a correct and accessible address.
Quote:
If I want to buy and sell on this new stealth account, is there any way to do that on the same account instead of having separate buyer and seller accounts? Since the address would be stealth (don't think po box is an option where I am) not sure how I would get packages delivered sufficiently.
check out your options and apply what I posted in answer to the previous question. Options exist right thro' the UK. Matter of finding them.

Quote:
Also, since the previous ebay account was registered as a business I would like to continue using the business card (but set up in a different bank account)
explain the business card... what has that to do with ebay?
Quote:
Problem would be making up the new stealth name that would have nothing to do with that business anymore, is that ok? Or can you just misspell the previous name that was used in the old account?
Avoid using old info on new accounts. Misspelling names does not work. Everything must be new.

Quote:
Also wondering if anyone has some updated input on which uk banks are the best to start up the new bank account with? I heard Lloyds is not good because it wants to verify name and address.

Sorry for all the questions, some might have obvious answers just want to be extra sure about every step before I proceed!
THANKS FOR ANY INFO IN ADVANCE!
same banks exist as being good for stealth.
Natwest
RBS
Satander

Yep, lloyds is still not recommended.

What are you doing regarding your internet access?

mad21 (10-10-2013), TGMT² (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: Read Stealthbook & Forums, need updated opinions for UK stealth ebay account

Thank you so much Greenie for all of that info, exactly what I was looking for!
Glad to hear that Entropay still works ok, also wondering if you can use the Paypal to pay eBay fees and buy eBay items or if you have to do all of this through the VCC? As I understood, the VCC is mainly used just to verify the Paypal onto the eBay account....not 100% sure if that is correct though.

I will try to find a po box nearest to me as that seems to be the most secure stealth option.

The business that I created and sold under eBay under my previous account still exists and I was going to set up the new bank account still under that business but operate as an individual seller on ebay. This way all revenue will still end up going to the business and be taxed appropriately but ebay won't be able to see the business name (since it is suspended). Not sure if that is the right approach.

About the new stealth name, in the stealthbook it said using a nickname would be ok since ebay and paypal don't link accounts based on name alone, so if the first name is completely changed and the last name is the same is that still too risky?
Just thinking about picking up mail at the po box with the stealth name and want it to have some sort of connection to the actual name on the drivers license.
Thank you for the input on the banks that is very helpful!
As far as my internet connection goes I was going to call my provider to see if the connection is static or dynamic and follow the stealthbook rules on how to keep switching your ip code while making notes so I don't use the same ip twice.
Do you think this is better than the swapping routers option?
I think that is it for now, thanks again for any input you have!
This is a lot to take in, want to make sure I do this completely right so I don't lose this stealth account again!
Old 10-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Read Stealthbook & Forums, need updated opinions for UK stealth ebay account

You use a VCC to pay eB fees in ADVANCE.

first name different and last name same is somewhat stealth if rest of registration info is different.
Old 10-10-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the info.
Also wondering if anyone has any tips on how to lift limits on newly created ebay / paypal stealth accounts when using a PO Box as the address with a stealth name?
Not sure how to get a utility bill with that po box address and the stealth name on it verified?
I would want to use this new account for buying and selling, so when picking up packages I know having a stealth name on a PO Box could be a problem.
Any more help is appreciated!
Old 10-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

To lift the EU limits you need to provide the ID documents that PP requests for that stealth account. No way around this.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-14-2013)
Old 10-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@mad21, variation of your name possible?
Old 10-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Just to avoid any confusion, Entropay will NOT verify your Paypal account. Only by adding a bank account can verify UK Paypal.

Entropay does work with UK Paypal to CONFIRM the address.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-15-2013)