Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-22-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses

I'm setting up a couple stealth accounts. The hardest part for me is the name and adresses. I'm going to use corporations for each stealth so hopefully they won't ask for Ids. The toughest part is I'm going to use different address from UPS stores but there are only two close to me.... how can I keep making more stealth accounts with limited addresses?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2013

Longevity: 82%
Default Re: Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses

I wouldn't use corporate name, I like to make accounts seem like I'm a person who just discovered ebay and wants to sell a few things here and there. I don't want to ever be seen as a professional seller, or full time ebayer. Stealth accounts should be operated like you are a newbie.

As for addresses, get creative. There is no requirement that you must have access to the address. If you feel you must have access to the address then you'll have to drive a little further to another mailbox vendor. If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
nyc (11-23-2013), vogeltron (11-24-2013)
Old 11-23-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.
Could you please elaborate ?

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse"
Old 11-23-2013

Longevity: 72%

Like right when the buyer ask for a refund or return then kindly say " sure just send it to blah blah blah" .... they mostly don't think twice because they are happy that you kindly agreed.
Old 11-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
I wouldn't use corporate name, I like to make accounts seem like I'm a person who just discovered ebay and wants to sell a few things here and there. I don't want to ever be seen as a professional seller, or full time ebayer. Stealth accounts should be operated like you are a newbie.

As for addresses, get creative. There is no requirement that you must have access to the address. If you feel you must have access to the address then you'll have to drive a little further to another mailbox vendor. If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.
Agreed, I try to take it a step further. By starting out as a buyer before even listing a single item. I agree though there are different ways for return addresses and what not that eBay does not need to see.
Old 11-25-2013

Longevity: 60%

use a ups store with an address and just add your name. they have po boxes but they give you an address with # too like a apartment.
Old 11-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Also look for Mom and Pop postal offices - smaller types than UPS or USPS
Old 11-25-2013

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocmajid View Post
Like right when the buyer ask for a refund or return then kindly say " sure just send it to blah blah blah" .... they mostly don't think twice because they are happy that you kindly agreed.
Does not work 100%! I am very clear and prompt, and I have in the past year two times had two returns go to stealths. One I even provided a free shipping, but he did not wait for fedex to email it to him. This was a 300$ camera, luckly it was my old work address and i was cool with the mail guys so I called them and asked if they got a package and explained what happened.

Second address I did not have access to so someone received a free hard drive lol.
Old 11-26-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Does not work 100%! I am very clear and prompt, and I have in the past year two times had two returns go to stealths. One I even provided a free shipping, but he did not wait for fedex to email it to him. This was a 300$ camera, luckly it was my old work address and i was cool with the mail guys so I called them and asked if they got a package and explained what happened.

Second address I did not have access to so someone received a free hard drive lol.
LoL whoever lives at my stealth addresses get xmas gifts early every few weeks.
Old 11-26-2013

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post

Don't know if this will help anyone but I've got my own personalised stamp from vistaprint with my real returns address on it and i just stamp each parcel i send with it, returns allways come back to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzler87 For This Useful Post:
Deliverance78 (12-11-2013)
Old 11-26-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
LoL whoever lives at my stealth addresses get xmas gifts early every few weeks.
Same here.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
Abreaks (11-27-2013)