advice required please. uk ebay. create new ebay, paypal, and bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-05-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Question advice required please. uk ebay. create new ebay, paypal, and bank account

Hi, unfortunantely my ebay account has just been banned from selling. However still can buy.

MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

I had 450+ positive feedback. uncle passed away and i took 2 weeks of to be with family. Came back to 40+ cases and 10+ negative feedback. sorted out pretty much all cases and then my paypal account became limited. Had to sort out by sending paperwork eg driver license etc. limitation was removed paypal introduced rolling reserve of 30%.

I then tried to sell some items on ebay, however unable to. Called ebay to ask why, and was told account was being reviewed because paypal limitation, which i explained has been resolved. They escalated the case to be resolved and then i was hit with mc999 restriction

------ This is because they found out i had other ebay accounts, i had a account 5 years back which got banned. they linked 2 other accounts only 1-2 years old which i stopped using because i received maybe 1 negative feedback.

----------------

what i would like to do:

1- create another ebay account
2- new paypal account (old account not banned but still want to create new account)
3- want to actually use real details. want to make legal money, pay taxes etc.

What i dont want to do:

1- use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names.
2- use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses
3- and use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ online bank accounts.

Plan:
1- Change my address.
2- Possibly Change depoll name????????
3- either buy 3g usb dongle or open new broadband line
4- open a new basic or business bank account
5- create ebay and paypal account

Can someone verify my plan to see if it work?

much appreciated.
Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2014

Longevity: 63%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo
Default Re: advice required please. uk ebay. create new ebay, paypal, and bank account

Read the book, you never have to use "⊗⊗⊗⊗" info if you do not want to. Really you can just read the other forums, just the book condensates 1000's of posts to one book.

You will get your answers there.
Old 01-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Default Re: advice required please. uk ebay. create new ebay, paypal, and bank account

Never use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank details, ever. That is fraud. Everyone needs to use real details for opening bank accounts.

No need to change name on de-poll. That is way too OTT

Need to read the guide and then read the forum.

You need a lot more stages to your plan.
Old 01-10-2014
Threadstarter  

--------plan to open new ebay business account-------- please advice me, tell me if im going wrong.
1) new sim only with unlimited data plan (3 network) which i will tether to laptop + new phone number
2) install fresh linux system - dual boot with windows 7 (linux mint possibly just for new ebay selling account) or open new user account windows 7
3) open a fresh new current bank account with debit card opened at different address which i have access to (brothers house which i will open business in)
4) New gmail account
5) open a new ebay account with real name (which i am contemplating changing name by deepoll)
6) open new paypal account and verify with real bank details

only problem i seem to have is, home + ip address will be different, however my name and date of birth will the same, and my new home address is only a street away.
Old 01-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

No need to change name by deed poll - Way too OTT. Just use a phake name.

1 eBay account per user account. Cookies do not get mixed up so just make another user account if you want another eBay

Open bank account with your real details (your real name, DOB, address ect). Banks do not share this info with PP.

Make sure you use a VCC not your real plastic card for PP

You cannot reuse your name and your DOB. It will cause a link. Use phake details for this when creating the EB and PP.

If you have not already, you really need to read the stealth guide. If you have, reread it.
Old 01-10-2014

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 90%

Buy a ready made account, then attach your bank to withdraw.
Read stealth guide and follow it so you dont trip up again.
Old 01-10-2014
Threadstarter  

you say, use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? right, what if they ask for info? i want to create a account for my main income, so want to register via taxman.

also you say use VCC and not real plastic card -- i created a new bank account (barclays current account which i have registered at my new address(moved to brother house)

you also say dont use real name and dob.-- how can they link this to me? i will use different address, different ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
No need to change name by deed poll - Way too OTT. Just use a phake name.

1 eBay account per user account. Cookies do not get mixed up so just make another user account if you want another eBay

Open bank account with your real details (your real name, DOB, address ect). Banks do not share this info with PP.

Make sure you use a VCC not your real plastic card for PP

You cannot reuse your name and your DOB. It will cause a link. Use phake details for this when creating the EB and PP.

If you have not already, you really need to read the stealth guide. If you have, reread it.
Old 01-10-2014

Longevity: 66%

Make sure you have created a New Windows User Account profile as well and using a Chrome/Firefox Portable version because the flash cookies are saved into separate folders into the portable-version subfolder, unlike the regular (standard) installation where flash cookies are shared with all browsers.

Pay someone with a Professional Protoshop skills to scan your ID and edit it into PS by changing your middle name to some other. The first and the last name can be the same. All other numbers into that ID must be changed and the address (if it's filled somewhere) need to be changed as well (filling the info with your brother's house address for example). Then saving as .jpg for later usage (when they put a limit).
Old 01-10-2014
Threadstarter  

with regards to new user account, thats not an issue. I will be installing linux mint which will be dual booted with windows 7.

and regarding ID, i do not have middle name, forename and surname only. That is all. This is why i felt like changing name by deed poll, start of fresh. maybe OTT.

I wont be giving my personal details to anyone, I will do it myself or not do it at all. Dont trust anyone online. Dont know what they could use my details for.

for eg driving license. Do they check the license number? should i change a couple of digits in the license number using gimp/photoshop? also replace the photo

NOTE paypal already have a copy of my license which was required to remove limitation on my current paypal account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeHe oT PecToPaHTa View Post
Make sure you have created a New Windows User Account profile as well and using a Chrome/Firefox Portable version because the flash cookies are saved into separate folders into the portable-version subfolder, unlike the regular (standard) installation where flash cookies are shared with all browsers.

Pay someone with a Professional Protoshop skills to scan your ID and edit it into PS by changing your middle name to some other. The first and the last name can be the same. All other numbers into that ID must be changed and the address (if it's filled somewhere) need to be changed as well (filling the info with your brother's house address for example). Then saving as .jpg for later usage (when they put a limit).
Old 01-10-2014
Threadstarter  

will they be able to link me??? only my name and D.O.B will be the same. Address, ip address, completely different user account/operating system will be used. email, bank account with new address etc

there must be other people with same name and D.O.B locally

last time i used driver license for proof, this time i will use passport with new address. how can they link me with that
Old 01-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

the suspension is still fresh, so name and dob may be ok, but it may not be - I still think it is worth a try down the line, but not right now, after a year maybe try it for another different acc.

if you want to get up and running right away, you should go more stealth
Old 01-11-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
the suspension is still fresh, so name and dob may be ok, but it may not be - I still think it is worth a try down the line, but not right now, after a year maybe try it for another different acc.

if you want to get up and running right away, you should go more stealth
what do you recommend i do??

i got £6000 of stock sitting here. need to shift stock, earn some money. I want to do it properly, pay taxes etc thats why i want to use as much real info as possible

got access to brothers house, which i dont want to lock down for future use on ebay. internet, user accounts, ip add, number, email all sorted. just name and DOB.

what will happen if i get limited account and need to provide details. i will be stuck.

Last edited by ukuser; 01-11-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2014
Threadstarter  

i can ask to use my brothers details or mothers details. only reason i dont want to use there details is becuase of the taxman. dont want to involve other family members.

my mother has different surname. brother and i have same surname.
Old 01-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukuser View Post
there must be other people with same name and D.O.B locally
It is highly improbable that anyone in the UK was born on the same day as you with the same first name and the same second name. That is why phake names and phake DOB need to be used. Its too easy to link people otherwise.

Don't use friends or families details. Leads to issue later on.

You can use what ever name you want, all the tax man cares about is that all your income is declared. Lots of people do business under assumed names.

If you get asked for IP for phake name then there are members of the forum that will be able to help you.

You really need to read and reread the guide. Your missing a lot of steps and not understanding some basic concepts. Spend a few days searching the forum as well until you really understand stealth or you will just waste a bank account
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
CTX (01-12-2014)