Halifax online saver stopped working?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-19-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Halifax online saver stopped working??

I have 2 Halifax online savers i use with 2 paypal accounts
I got the initial deposit and everything was fine,
Withdrawing weekly no problems

Now i recently made 2 withdrawals with those 2 and the paypal says completed but still not showing in the online saver accounts
Used to show immediately after saying completed.
Paypal said the moneys with the bank

Is this just a glitch, any help appreciated
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Halifax online saver stopped working??

Savers can be unpredictable at the best of times and there does appear to be several issues particularly with Halifax at present.

Be patient and wait a few days then check again
Old 01-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Its been 2 days since it showed completed
How long should i wait do you think
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffrydaz For This Useful Post:
colt63 (01-19-2014)
Old 01-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

At least another 48 hours.

What time of day did you do the actual transfer?

Not wanting to scare you but there is another thread here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-payp...-deposits.html

Suggest you follow that thread as well.

Old 01-19-2014

Longevity: 78%

One of my withdrawals to Halifax Saver showed complete on the 13th and another on the 16th, and to date still no deposit into my accounts.
Old 01-19-2014
Threadstarter  

glad its not just me
Colt63: has this happened to you before then it shows up

Im just used to it showing straight away after saying completed
Like everyone says, online savers are glitchy as hell
Old 01-19-2014

Longevity: 78%

ruffrydaz:
Never happened to me before, but I must mention, that I tried to add a Halifax saver a couple of days before these withdrawals to another pp account, with a sort code that I have used many times, and I kept getting a message that they could not recognize the sort code.

So I rang them, only to be told that the sort code does not exist and that I should contact my bank???

Today.... I go and add the same bank account that was giving me problems, and it
works fine.
Old 01-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Hmm seems like this all started happening from the 10th jan onwards, maybe seems like some halifax glitches
Wondering if its happening to everyone withdrawaing to halifax online saver
Anyway lets just hope the money goes through because it feels like the moneys stuck in limbo as its complete in paypal but not in the account
Old 01-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

No, not every Halifax saver. I have a few that I use and have had no issues but these have been attached to p/p accounts for some time.

It would seem that only recently opened savers are the main culprits
colt63 (01-19-2014)
Old 01-20-2014

Longevity: 60%

deffo not happing to all

It is getting close to end of tax year though.

Just ring the bank and ask if there is any issues with the faster payment option and if so when its likly to be resolved.
Old 01-20-2014
Threadstarter  

hmm i will do
The strange thing i realized is that i usually get an email which states the withdrawal will take 72 hours bla bla which I RECEIVED

Then exactly after 72 hours i receive another which says, your payment should be there within 2 hours, which i didnt RECEIVE
but still says completed in paypal

Stange still not there
Old 01-20-2014

Longevity: 83%

Same thing happen to me I withdraw on 0:02 AM on 16th and in my paypal on 19th 0:22AM it says completed I rush to my online saver account to see if I got the money but nothing there until today, But strange thing happen to me this morning got a letter from bank said they have closed my saver account and current account due to high security risk :( and they said to me come to the branch and take a cheque of your payments in your account :(,

The strange thing is it was only 2nd withdraw to saver account 1st one was of 1200£ and this one was 2500£ I am soo upset that 2500£ is still not in there :(

Any one know what will happen to this money will it still goto my saver account as I still have online access to my accounts they have not closed it still :(, or will it return back to paypal?

if it went back to paypal will they know its not on my name or will it effect my paypal account or it will be safely land back to my paypal :(

any help or info will be appricated as this is my top account no limit and more then 1000£ per day sale account is fully verified company document etc all verified :(
Old 01-20-2014

What and your supprised ? its not strange to say the least.
Some banks don't like big deposits on your first few transactions.

Just add another bank account from another bank for the bnk/pp issue.

50/50 split mate, it might make it into the account before its closed < I Peronally wouldnt want that to happen right now, i would want it to go back to my paypal account.

If it goes back to paypal without the bank actually sending it back, then you will be o.k.

if the bank recieve it and send it back PP will most likley see the name attached to the bank account, can still slide by!!

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-21-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 01-20-2014

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post
Same thing happen to me I withdraw on 0:02 AM on 16th and in my paypal on 19th 0:22AM it says completed I rush to my online saver account to see if I got the money but nothing there until today, But strange thing happen to me this morning got a letter from bank said they have closed my saver account and current account due to high security risk :( and they said to me come to the branch and take a cheque of your payments in your account :(,

The strange thing is it was only 2nd withdraw to saver account 1st one was of 1200£ and this one was 2500£ I am soo upset that 2500£ is still not in there :(

Any one know what will happen to this money will it still goto my saver account as I still have online access to my accounts they have not closed it still :(, or will it return back to paypal?

if it went back to paypal will they know its not on my name or will it effect my paypal account or it will be safely land back to my paypal :(

any help or info will be appricated as this is my top account no limit and more then 1000£ per day sale account is fully verified company document etc all verified :(
Not sure what will happen but hope all goes well, but withdrawing amounts of £1200 and £2500 1st and 2nd time time does look abit risky, surprised paypal have not yet reviewed your account, should just withdraw £100-£200 every 3-4 days, that's what i do and never had any problems with my savers accounts I've made around 20-30 withdrawals on some of them.

As for the Halifax issue for all above, I've got paypal's linked to 5 Halifax accounts, all 5 have allways worked fine, if paypal says 2 hours it usually goes in straight away but if your withdrawing quite often or quite a large amount sometime it will say 72 hours before it appears in your bank, but either way it will defo go in your bank and if not will go back in paypal, don't worry it won't just disappear.
Old 01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by E B A Y View Post
What and your supprised ? its not strange to say the least.
Some banks don't like big deposits on your first few transactions.

Just add another bank account from another bank for the bnk/pp issue.

50/50 split mate, it might make it into the account before its closed < I Peronally wouldnt want that to happen right now, i would want it to go back to my paypal account.

If it goes back to paypal without the bank actually sending it back, then you will be o.k.

if the bank recieve it and send it back PP will most likley see the name attached to the bank account, can still slide by!!

I does call the bank and they said nothing in pending transactions nothing in account as the account was close to receive anything from 16th so I am sure the paypal balance will not hit the bank and will return back to paypal I have now new current account with the bank I will add it once I got my funds back to my account I don't think bank have this money if they would have they must have told me that they received it but it seems like will return back to paypal

thanks
Old 01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler87 View Post
Not sure what will happen but hope all goes well, but withdrawing amounts of £1200 and £2500 1st and 2nd time time does look abit risky, surprised paypal have not yet reviewed your account, should just withdraw £100-£200 every 3-4 days, that's what i do and never had any problems with my savers accounts I've made around 20-30 withdrawals on some of them.

As for the Halifax issue for all above, I've got paypal's linked to 5 Halifax accounts, all 5 have allways worked fine, if paypal says 2 hours it usually goes in straight away but if your withdrawing quite often or quite a large amount sometime it will say 72 hours before it appears in your bank, but either way it will defo go in your bank and if not will go back in paypal, don't worry it won't just disappear.
Thank you actually my account is fully verified all paper work done 1 month ago they asked for all the doc, photo ID , invoices, company registration, pictures of the stock etc account is business account fully verified, and ebay account is 14 years old, paypal is just 4 month old, I hope every thing goes well , have more then 8000£ in paypal account balance and 2500£ I withdraw to saver, so paypal have no issue if I withdraw big amount its the bank , Also I notice I can still login to my halifax online account and can move the money b/w current and saver it seems like accounts are still alive maybe money just land there and then they will ask me to collect in bank as they did with previous money
Old 01-20-2014
Threadstarter  

I just dont understand how ive been withdrawing to my savers every week which show up instantly after saying completed on paypal

and now all of a sudden i had 3 withdrawals which say completed on thursday and still not showing in online saver on the same savers accounts
:S
Old 01-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

This could be unrelated - however I tried to add a Halifax saver a few days ago, and it wouldn't work. It was as if paypal wasnt recognising the sort code.

Paypal told me that their system was having some issues recognising sort codes.

I went back two days later and it worked fine.

As I said could be unrelated but thought I'd share. I've had no issues withdrawing to Halifax Savers either since.
Old 01-20-2014
Threadstarter  

hmm strange

Last edited by ruffrydaz; 01-20-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakemoney View Post
This could be unrelated - however I tried to add a Halifax saver a few days ago, and it wouldn't work. It was as if paypal wasnt recognising the sort code.

Paypal told me that their system was having some issues recognising sort codes.

I went back two days later and it worked fine.

As I said could be unrelated but thought I'd share. I've had no issues withdrawing to Halifax Savers either since.

Well that probably does explan it, i remeber same thing has actually happend in the past due to the same reason.
Old 01-21-2014
Threadstarter  

Jsut got them now
Came through as BGC (bank giro credit) instead of fpi fast payment

any reason for that? i thought all of paypal withdrawals are fast payment now
Old 01-21-2014

Longevity: 76%

so how many days was that? I think savers but not be able to have the FPI anymore and maybe its just slower withdrawal for savers?