eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Suspended from my original account, I didn't know where to turn. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/69428-suspended-my-original-account-i-didnt-know-where-turn.html)

outofluck 01-20-2014 11:35 PM

Suspended from my original account, I didn't know where to turn.

I was suspended August 2012, for DSR's being under par.

A total of 2 or 3 disputes were opened against me, and buyers were nasty and left negative fb, along with low DSR's in ALL categories.

Shipping was the only thing that was slow, but buyers didn't care, lets wreck the whole account.

My mind was else where though, as I will explain my father was in and out of the hospital. In April 2012, and July 2012.
I was even able to provide SUFFICENT documentation directly from the hospital that he was at.

Looking back on it, in 2012, my account did drop DRASTICALLY in the months of April 2012 and July 2012. Which the eb rep even said over the phone, "wow this is definetly right to reinstate this account".

I spoke to eb rep, and she said "fax it in to this number", well went to ER and got fax documentation and sent it in asap.

Next day I called and asked if she "received it", she said NO try again.
The 3 months I was running around trying to fax this information in, to the person I spoke to, could not find her!!! Its like she disappeared.

I was very frustrated. I called eb told them to put me on with live human being. And this is what I got...."I'd advise you to sell your merchandise at another location like Amazon or Craigslist".
I have been off eb since August 2012. It hit me like a shock.
To have your selling account totally destroyed in a matter of seconds.

I am sure others can relate. I have read some ppl in even worse situations than me.
I want to be an active member of this forum. I was reading the book from aspkin, and am just starting to come around.

I have purchased 3 accounts so far, and have yet to open them up or dive into them, that is how head shy I am.
I have to get rid of that fear of being run by this monster, and kick it into drive.

PS. my original sellers account was since 2003.
I had NO LIMITS.
And I have fb of 3000+ with 98.6% average score.
Power seller on and off, when I would fall into that category.

MM78 01-21-2014 12:32 AM

Re: Suspended from my original account, I didn't know where to turn.

Sad thing is your story is much too familiar. Many have lost their accounts due to one thing or another.

What you need to do now is get yourself back into the game, there's no other way.

dany2406 01-21-2014 06:36 AM

understand friend...restart with stealth account..will patience

rsot 01-21-2014 11:11 AM

Build new stealth accounts - you could reach out for eB and try a hail mary reinstatement, nothing to lose

outofluck 01-22-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 521691)
Build new stealth accounts - you could reach out for eB and try a hail mary reinstatement, nothing to lose

I was thinking the same thing... maybe I was talking to the wrong person on the phone.
But I honestly think I exhausted all options.
I talked to compassionate person, nice person, dumb person, bitchy person, understanding person, English speaking people, foreign speaking people, people from the office in Colorado,people in some
other countries...

I sent in my documentation via fax probably a total of 20 times.
The first few times it ended up in the trash can is what the rep told me.
I said, those faxes had my fathers SSN on it! But he "assured" me that all papers get shredded.

Something tells me, there probably is not even an appeals place.
Just a group of people that give excuses, and turn away sellers.

rsot 01-22-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofluck (Post 521948)
I was thinking the same thing... maybe I was talking to the wrong person on the phone.
But I honestly think I exhausted all options.
I talked to compassionate person, nice person, dumb person, bitchy person, understanding person, English speaking people, foreign speaking people, people from the office in Colorado,people in some
other countries...

I sent in my documentation via fax probably a total of 20 times.
The first few times it ended up in the trash can is what the rep told me.
I said, those faxes had my fathers SSN on it! But he "assured" me that all papers get shredded.

Something tells me, there probably is not even an appeals place.
Just a group of people that give excuses, and turn away sellers.

Quite a few people keep calling until the have a "good" agent who helps them...worth a shot to try other agents