eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Need some help getting back on eBay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/69515-need-some-help-getting-back-ebay.html)

marthike 01-22-2014 06:48 PM

Need some help getting back on eBay

I got banned today.

Bought the guide, read it all.

I just want to ask if I understand it correctly.

1. First I need to get a New IP adress, dongle will be my choice
2. New name, address, I plan to just use a random name and adress, (I am in the Uk so small place)
3. I will get entropay, to verify my PP account?
4. set up PP and EB?

People keeps saying to get bank accounts, I don't think there is enough bannks for me to open accounts at lol. My first account was running perfectly fine for 3 months, got a vero or two which I ignored and banned.

Do I need bank accounts to withdrawn the money? Is there virtual banks I can use?

I am getting a bit confused sorry for being a noob.

Help is much appreciated.

nivo 01-22-2014 11:09 PM

Re: Need some help getting back on eBay

1. If you are only running one PP/eB, then you may want to look at clearing cookies and just getting a new IP from your ISP. May be as easy as resetting your router/modem (make sure to record IP's when doing this, so you know IF it changed).

Dongle is nice to get "different" IP each time if you have multiple accounts, but may be easier then changing IP for some, just depends.

2. You could do a random name and address but it may be beneficial to get a PO box if you plan to do many sales, for returns, etc.

3. As seen here - you need a bank to verify your PP. Entropay will only "confirm" the PP. Just search on the fourms for a list of banks that allow mismatched names in UK.

You may not even want to setup a "real" bank with account at first. Unsure if VBA is offered in UK, but that would be good to get so if the account gets banned, nothing much lost. Like the PO box, you may not want to add it, unless you believe the account is going to be healthy and long living.

4. Once you have completely removed links to your old account, including your IP, then you could set up the eBay /PP just like normal. There are several verification steps so it is nice to have a prepaid phone too.

rsot 01-23-2014 02:45 PM

Re: Need some help getting back on eBay

You will need a bank account to VERIFY the pp account.

CC (e.g. Entropay) allows you to CONFIRM it.

Both together make the pp account stronger.