Need help getting my account reinstated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-26-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Need help getting my account reinstated

This is my real account and don't wish to lose it, I had answered the email and was sent the same email the next day.

Hello from Amazon.

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates some of your buyers have not received their orders.

Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, you must provide us with a detailed account of the steps you will take to prevent non-receipt complaints in the future. We will then review your plan and determine whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search on "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in seller Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-26-2014 at 05:05 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Need help getting my account reinstated

They've already told you what to provide in order for them to consider reinstating you. What other advice are you looking for? Are you needing help with this action plan?
Old 02-26-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Need help getting my account reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
They've already told you what to provide in order for them to consider reinstating you. What other advice are you looking for? Are you needing help with this action plan?
This is the message I sent them.... after sending them this message they sent me the same message again which really confused me. I don't know if they're expecting a better plan or not but I want you guys to help me improve it before i send it again.

Hello Amazon.

What I'll do is follow up on each customer by sending them a message.

How I'll do it:

Monday-Friday I will click on manage orders. On the top left hand corner there is a search bar that I will use, arrange it to select "Date range", "last 30days"(just to be sure), search. After it searches, I click on "order date" which arranges them by date starting from the order that was made 30 days ago. I click on all of those orders (Click on order ID number) one by one and the orders that are clicked stay highlighted indicating that it has been looked at. Then what I will do is click on the tracking numbers checking to see if there orders are on there way or have been delivered, once I notice the package has been delivered or has been past due for delivery (sometimes the packages are delivered and the tracking number isn't updated) I only click on there name when I am ready to send them a message next to the order ID number that I had previously checked. Once I click on the name I have made it a priority to send them the following message.

Hello dear customer,

We are contacting you to make sure everything went smooth with your purchase. If yes, please consider leaving us feedback as it will let other buyers know that we offer fast shipping and great customer service!

If you plan on leaving anything less than 5 stars and checking off any of the questions with a no answer please reply back to this message so we can sort out any problems with your order. Thank you in advance

How to leave feedback:

1.Go to http://www.amazon.com/feedback

2.Go to Your Orders, and then click Leave Seller Feedback. (*********)

With this message I believe I am following up on the customers purchase and asking them if everything is fine. With this plan I believe there will be no more problems in the future with customers indicating they have not received there order.

I would also like to add, if there is a problem with one of the orders as it was not received I will gladly send them another one. I will make sure to resolve any problems with customers before they contact amazon directly by messaging them with the time frame of there delivery if the tracking number is being updated. If I notice that the tracking number is not updated within 3 business days I will contact them and let them know that there might be some kind of problem with there order and will work on fixing it accordingly.

Thank you in advance hope to hear from you guys soon.

Last edited by AllAboutStealth; 02-26-2014 at 03:54 PM.