eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   So Far NOTHING HAS WORKED! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/71555-so-far-nothing-has-worked.html)

Swizzle 03-22-2014 01:55 PM

So Far NOTHING HAS WORKED!

1. Bought a Vanilla Visa and it was the wrong one... (needs ssn)

2. Bought a Prepaid card from a seller on this site Aspkin that is:
Me: I want to buy a vcc
The seller: For what purposes (not really a clear question)
Me: Ebay Stealth (I didn't get the question)

Then he sends me a card number that doesn't work with paypal I get this message ""The credit card number you have entered cannot be verified. Only credit cards from approved countries may be used on PayPal." Now I don't know if he sent me a card that only works for ebay and was confused when I said ebay stealth or if his cards don't work at all.

I told him and I haven't heard from him in 4 hrs. ( wanted to open an account today)

3. I opened a chase bank account yesterday. Today I thought I would atleast be able to get the account number and routing number by now but they won't give me the account number until tuesday, say" they need to fully process the account"

BUT THAT ISN'T ALL, Igrab the routing number from their site, that is suppose to be the routing number for my state. When I punch it into paypal, a prompt comes up that says, "It doesn't recognize the routing number and can't put a name to the bank" So I call to verify the routing number I typed in was right, and when the operator gave it to me it looked familiar (but I wasn't by my comp) (she laughs in a condescending way when I ask if it was the same one as on the site. This person was really just a soulless bad operator to deal with anyway, she kept trying to make it seem as if she couldn't do absolutely none of my request, even when I ask for the routing number the first time she acted as if she wasn't allowed to give it to me...idiot)

When I get by my comp and type it in a realize it is the same number. Now I'll have to call in to get this squared away with paypal, but I'm pretty sure me calling into them will link my Dang on account!

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!

The forwarding number I bought didn't freaking forward me the confirmation number to verify my phone. Now I don't know if it's part of the plan that I can't get forwarded text messages so I'll have to call but god lyyy.

Now I'm sure it looks suspicious to paypal that I tried to verify my number and had it resent to me and couldn't actually verify it and I tried to add a bank account but couldn't verify that either, AND I tried to verify a credit card and that didn't go through.

Dmshark25 03-22-2014 02:18 PM

Re: So Far NOTHING HAS WORKED!

Take a Deep Breath

Dmshark25 03-22-2014 02:32 PM

You need to slow up, this takes time , if u want an account to last you first need to understand how to make one and what each part does like VCC and VBA etc.. Than it will take at least 3 months of aging before u will even begin to make money, so this can't be rushed.

Wait till Tuesday and when your account gets activated Or whatever than see if your able to add it to paypal

No sense, putting wrong numbers in or calling paypal when u don't even have an acct# yet

As far as the VCC, you can open an Entropay account and make your own Entropay.com

Or the vanilla card you need is a grey color card , they sell them at walmart, 7 Eleven , CVS...... EITHER get the one with a value printed on it they run $25,50 and $100 denominations or get the vanilla visa that says load 20-$500, both vanilla work both are a grey color, keep the other you have and you can use that as a bank account

Before you use go to onevanilla.com and register the card and add a zip code, same as your stealth, than add it to paypal and get the code to confirm

Or you can get a VCC from the forum not sure if that's what u did already , but you need a VCC to lift your limits and get the code to confirm the account

Also you can purchase a VBA from the forum which will verify your paypal, this might be the way to go at first, that way you don't waste the bank account, once u add it , if u mess up on the account than u will need a new bank account. Much better to add a VBA first , it will only verify your paypal account than once things are running smooth you can add that chase account for withdrawals

So ask one of the sellers for a VBA AND A VCC to verify and confirm your paypal account

JamesNorth101 03-22-2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

2. Bought a Prepaid card from a seller on this site Aspkin that is:
Me: I want to buy a vcc
The seller: For what purposes (not really a clear question)
Me: eBay Stealth (I didn't get the question)
This will have been to decide which VCC best suits your needs, if it was PayPal, Amazon, eBay ect

Try not to do all of this in such a hurry. Wait for the bank info to come though, wait for the VCC seller to respond and take it from there.

Stealth needs patients.

Swizzle 03-22-2014 03:23 PM

Thanks for your replies and patience. I'm a little on edge right now because I realize that paypal didn't release money from my burned account so my money is running thin right now. I have bills and medical expenses that I have to take care of.

So I had to sell some of my bonds in order to get some money and I'm not exactly happy about that. I don't have a job and I have been on ebay just to smooth things over while I look for a job and I had some Pretty Good Success right before I got burned. Now I don't have any income coming in so I'm a little panicked.

JamesNorth101 03-22-2014 03:42 PM

Before you run back onto eBay, you need to work out why you got the boot. When you do get a stealth account, you need to avoid making the same mistake that lost you the account the first time.

Swizzle 03-22-2014 05:07 PM

yeah I know that. I know why I got the boot, I know exactly why

Swizzle 03-22-2014 05:10 PM

I hope Makavi94 does something about the card her sold me, atleast respond to my messages.

bruceox1962 03-22-2014 05:13 PM

Good luck!

rsot 03-22-2014 06:45 PM

Set up Entropay and use your own VCCs.

yllinu 03-22-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 538794)
You need to slow up, this takes time , if u want an account to last you first need to understand how to make one and what each part does like VCC and VBA etc.. Than it will take at least 3 months of aging before u will even begin to make money, so this can't be rushed.

Wait till Tuesday and when your account gets activated Or whatever than see if your able to add it to paypal

No sense, putting wrong numbers in or calling paypal when u don't even have an acct# yet

As far as the VCC, you can open an Entropay account and make your own Entropay.com

Or the vanilla card you need is a grey color card , they sell them at walmart, 7 Eleven , CVS...... EITHER get the one with a value printed on it they run $25,50 and $100 denominations or get the vanilla visa that says load 20-$500, both vanilla work both are a grey color, keep the other you have and you can use that as a bank account

Before you use go to onevanilla.com and register the card and add a zip code, same as your stealth, than add it to paypal and get the code to confirm

Or you can get a VCC from the forum not sure if that's what u did already , but you need a VCC to lift your limits and get the code to confirm the account

Also you can purchase a VBA from the forum which will verify your paypal, this might be the way to go at first, that way you don't waste the bank account, once u add it , if u mess up on the account than u will need a new bank account. Much better to add a VBA first , it will only verify your paypal account than once things are running smooth you can add that chase account for withdrawals

So ask one of the sellers for a VBA AND A VCC to verify and confirm your paypal account

Great advice. Thanks.