eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Adding a new delivery address for Ebay purchases (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/71615-adding-new-delivery-address-ebay-purchases.html)

ilcarletto 03-24-2014 08:30 AM

Adding a new delivery address for Ebay purchases

I know there is a lot about delivery addresses in the forum but I am not so sure and I do not want to toast my stealth account with somthing really... nooby like this.

I have a stealth PP and EB account both in @@@@ names and address.
I'd like to buy something from EB and make it delivered to another address I have access to but (could be in my name but different address) and is not the one I registered the PP/EB accounts for.

I'd like to add this address to PP (right?) before proceed with the purchase.
Where exactly should I put it and how do I have to proceed without rising any issue?
I'd like the seller to be confident I am not trying to scam.

rsot 03-24-2014 09:11 AM

Re: Adding a new delivery address for Ebay purchases

Has the address been used before?

Realize that if it HAS NOT - you can add it in PP as a ship to address but you cannot used it across other accounts. If it's an old banned address, you shouldnt use it - or vary it up a lot so it doesnt look the same.

ilcarletto 03-24-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 539266)
Has the address been used before?

Realize that if it HAS NOT - you can add it in PP as a ship to address

cryptic to me... can't understand...

I know all the linking issues and stuff... just asking the correct way of doing it.

GreenBean 03-25-2014 03:40 AM

Load of cobblers

:rolleyes:

Question from the OP is
How do I add another address to account?

(take it as a given I am aware of linking & other issues).

rsot 03-25-2014 04:12 AM

Oh ok - you can just add it as a secondary address/shipping address - Go into profile - Address tab

ilcarletto 03-25-2014 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 539506)
Oh ok - you can just add it as a secondary address/shipping address - Go into profile - Address tab

I have seen that but seems more to be the address of the owner of the account.
If I want to ship to a different person is this the right place to add it?
I have also another list of shipping addresses I have used with that account but I can not edit that from my profile, it is only shown when I log into pp to send money to someone and I have to specify a shipping address for the goods.
There I find the list of all the shipping adresses used in the past... should I add the new one in there?

rsot 03-25-2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 539528)
I have seen that but seems more to be the address of the owner of the account.
If I want to ship to a different person is this the right place to add it?
I have also another list of shipping addresses I have used with that account but I can not edit that from my profile, it is only shown when I log into pp to send money to someone and I have to specify a shipping address for the goods.
There I find the list of all the shipping adresses used in the past... should I add the new one in there?

You want to BUY and have it shipped to other addresses? Not smart to change the receiving address inside PP for EACH transaction

ilcarletto 03-25-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 539506)

so, this is the way to go?
...and I can specify another name that is not me? ...a friend of mine?

rsot 03-25-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 539573)
so, this is the way to go?
...and I can specify another name that is not me? ...a friend of mine?

I wrote that because I was thinking that you wanted to order for YOURSELF to 1 address.

But for other names and addresses - do NOT do this...looks like you are dropshipping (PP doesnt like it)

ilcarletto 03-25-2014 09:43 AM

rsot... is just one item... going to someonelse...
I did it all the time with my legit account. Still doing it. Never had an issue but I'd like to know the best way of doing it.

Dmshark25 03-25-2014 05:26 PM

When you click the buy now button , your delivery address will show up and that is where you are able to change your address , so click buy now , u will see the delivery ADRESS click edit and than your given an option to save it and use as a primary address for your orders so you can save it or just use it for that one order

Once you edit the address click the confirm and pay now button, but you will see everything it's very clear once you hit the buy now option

Just a little heads up, this has happened to me recently after I have changed the address and made the purchase I received a automated call from paypal saying something along the lines of if you just made a purchase press 3

So make sure you have your phone on and close by after making the purchase with a working paypal number, could of meant trouble had I not answered the call

ilcarletto 03-26-2014 02:28 AM

Thank You very much Dmshark25. That is what I was looking for.
Much appreciated.