eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   USA user manage a China ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/71907-usa-user-manage-china-ebay-account.html)

DavidStudio 03-31-2014 01:06 AM

USA user manage a China ebay account

I am doing import&wholesale business. One of my factory source in China opened a new ebay and paypal account for me, but he doesn't know English, I have to do the ebay listings, reply ebay message in USA physically. They will handle the shipping for me. Meanwhile, I still handle the return shipment in USA location.

I read the ebook "eBay Stealth 312", kind of understand I need to setup the VPN service to have an IP address in China, so I will log in to VPN , then log in eBay site.

Doesn't any one do this kind of thing before? Will this idea work? Will eBay check this account when they see different IP log in (from both China & USA)?

I am not worry about Paypal at this moment, my factory guy has legit info to put into Paypal for now.

Thank you for the recommandation

GreenBean 03-31-2014 01:41 AM

Re: USA user manage a China ebay account

You should consider a VPS rather than VPN.

Too many VPN are blacklisted with ebay/paypal.

Different IPs are often flagged by both paypal & ebay.

You NEED to worry about paypal. Just because there is legit info on an account never stops paypal from putting limits on accounts.

It's certainly possible to operate like you say. It is hard work and will take time to build up your account to a good working limit.
Feel free to pm too if you have questions.
Good Luck

:yar:

DavidStudio 03-31-2014 11:07 AM

Thank you GreenBean.

DavidStudio 03-31-2014 11:15 AM

GB,
more specify.. I registered Astrill, they have OpenVPN, OpenWeb, StealthVPN.
Do you think OpenVPN is the same thing like VSP?

MM78 03-31-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidStudio (Post 541380)
GB,

Any provider that is well known is going to be also known to Ebay, so please take GreenBean's advice and use a VPS. I understand people are sometimes determined to use methods we advice against but there is a good reason for GreenBean's advice.

rsot 03-31-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

GB,

Those are common VPNs that may have been used by other people - need VPS services...not at all the same

bigbill 03-31-2014 01:19 PM

If you want to use this method, VPS with dedicated IP address is what you need.

Another option... setup a US EB account and list item location as Hong Kong. I have done this before, but long run for good accounts you are best importing the product and selling from your country. As people do not always realise shipping from China takes a while.

rsot 04-01-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkeelham (Post 541427)
As people do not always realise shipping from China takes a while.

You must be very clear about this item source - ppl would complain if a) too long shipping and b) questionable source

DavidStudio 04-01-2014 09:36 PM

just like to share my research to others,

I found this ISP company in hongkong, they can provide 5 new dedicated IP addresses with 5 dedicated virtual server. www.pacswitch.com

" David As our phone discuss, we can provide some servers with 5 different IP.
We will create some accounts for your, you can reach to the Ebay (Same as your PC)

And I suggest we provide 5 servers on 5 IP address, so Ebay cannot see you a same customer. The monthly fee is us$250 per month for server management and server fee."

They don't understand what is "VSP" when I called them. They did suggest this virtual server solution. It sounds close to what I need.

GreenBean 04-01-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

GB,

The earth just fell down on my head....

Never been a fan of Open VPN for stealth.

:juggle:

GreenBean 04-01-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidStudio (Post 541805)
just like to share my research to others,

I found this ISP company in hongkong, they can provide 5 new dedicated IP addresses with 5 dedicated virtual server. www.pacswitch.com

" David As our phone discuss, we can provide some servers with 5 different IP.
We will create some accounts for your, you can reach to the Ebay (Same as your PC)

And I suggest we provide 5 servers on 5 IP address, so Ebay cannot see you a same customer. The monthly fee is us$250 per month for server management and server fee."

They don't understand what is "VSP" when I called them. They did suggest this virtual server solution. It sounds close to what I need.

Actually this is why and where users get suckered. That is so over the top for services.....

For a company to not know the basic lingo, why are you NOT running at a thousand miles per hour???????????????????????

I would be.
:croc:

black_label 06-06-2014 02:51 PM

why the heck are ya'll even talking about IP for?

Just put the item location as being in China and it will be fine. Tell your contact from China to call eBay and add you as a managing person to their account and it will explain your USA IP address.

rsot 06-10-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_label (Post 558330)
why the heck are ya'll even talking about IP for?

Just put the item location as being in China and it will be fine. Tell your contact from China to call eBay and add you as a managing person to their account and it will explain your USA IP address.

That is one approach - you just listed on the platform but you reveal the true origin.

That is a high monthly fee for that service OP...any reviews available on their services?