eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   About to go stealth, can anyone check if I am 100% safe? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/74397-about-go-stealth-can-anyone-check-if-i-am-100-safe.html)

ilmman 06-13-2014 04:14 AM

About to go stealth, can anyone check if I am 100% safe?

Hi,
I am about to go stealth (not yet though) so I need a confirmation from someone if I will be safe.

I will buy a new laptop with a new internet dongle and that laptop will always be for the new stealth account with the internet dongle always being plugged into that laptop (Also aware I don't need to buy a laptop, but due to me wanting a laptop anyways, I thought I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone).

I am using my girlfriends name who never used eBay/Paypal and the address we use is her friends house address in which she has allowed us to use for access.

We will start a new bank account with her name on it with her real address (we both live together so should I use her friends address?).

Is that safe enough?

New internet with different IP?
New computer which the old account will never touch and log into?
Completely different name at a different address?

GreenBean 06-13-2014 04:17 AM

Re: About to go stealth, can anyone check if I am 100% safe?

No account can ever be 100% safe.

:nono:

ilmman 06-13-2014 04:21 AM

What would the best way to improve to have no account be linked?

Or did I miss anything from the book that I may have misread/skipped./..?

I've read it, and it seems fine to me, just wanted to see if I still have holes

ilcarletto 06-13-2014 04:33 AM

Hi,
bearing in mind what GreenBean said, here is my hint:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmman (Post 559744)
I am using my girlfriends name who never used eBay/Paypal and the address we use is her friends house address in which she has allowed us to use for access.

Even though Stealth Guide suggests it, it is not recomended to use friends infos or address.
If something in your account goes wrong... she/he will be involved.
Double think about it if you are selling VERO or questionable items.. :nono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmman (Post 559744)
We will start a new bank account with her name on it with her real address (we both live together so should I use her friends address?).

Nice you are living and doing things together but, as mentioned above, do not drag her into this.
Bank account could be in your name (Paypal will not see it when you withdraw money from the account to your bank).
I am not familiar on PP verification for .AU but someone could give you directions into this. You might need to get a VBA and then attach your real account when the PP is up and running.

ilmman 06-13-2014 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 559764)
Hi,
bearing in mind what GreenBean said, here is my hint:

Even though Stealth Guide suggests it, it is not recomended to use friends infos or address.
If something in your account goes wrong... she/he will be involved.
Double think about it if you are selling VERO or questionable items.. :nono:

Nice you are living and doing things together but, as mentioned above, do not drag her into this.
Bank account could be in your name (Paypal will not see it when you withdraw money from the account to your bank).
I am not familiar on PP verification for .AU but someone could give you directions into this. You might need to get a VBA and then attach your real account when the PP is up and running.

Well at the moment she lives with and we do the business together (she talks to the suppliers and gets them and I sell it), so she is already involved. My account have received its 4th MC999 thingy today (2 x Trademark violation + 2 x Duplicate listing which was accidental on my part).

So now we decided to change strategy and make sure each item doesn't "Violate trademark" in some way.

She knows the risk and is prepared to go with me and this time we sell "safe" items.

Practically we both just want a piece of mind that 1 account banned indefinitely won't bring our whole income down.

But anyways, since no one has really answered the original question. Is everything I've done unlinkable to my main if i just do it this way?

Thanks

ilcarletto 06-13-2014 05:09 AM

The original question is easy to answer.
If you keep everything separate, there will be no linking to your original account and you will be fine.
New User account for the PC
New IP (keep log of the Ip used...)
New name and address wit hnew paypal and new eBay account...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmman (Post 559769)
Practically we both just want a piece of mind that 1 account banned indefinitely won't bring our whole income down.

If I well understood you are planning to have more than 1 stealth just in case another one goes down...?
This is a good practice but remember that you will need everything new also on the other stealth accounts... including bank account.

ilmman 06-13-2014 06:14 AM

Thanks for the answer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 559771)
If I well understood you are planning to have more than 1 stealth just in case another one goes down...?
This is a good practice but remember that you will need everything new also on the other stealth accounts... including bank account.

Well at the moment, 1 stealth account for I can sell more items of the same thing. This time I won't try to use trademark violation.

I don't think I need more other accounts since, since the stuff I make is unique and made by myself. But as said previously no-one is safe, and perhaps in future I'll make more accounts.

ilcarletto 06-13-2014 06:16 AM

More than one account is the way to go... it works pretty well regardeless of what you are selling.
Buona fortuna.
:thumb:

rsot 06-13-2014 09:29 AM

I am not a fan of using other people's info but looks like you live with her so...up to you ultimately.

Yes - sell safe items and get more than 1 stealth account going.

The dongle will give you many IPs to work with