eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Finding things to sell (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/74587-finding-things-sell.html)

Swizzle 06-19-2014 03:05 PM

Finding things to sell

Do you guys have any ideas of where to find stuf to sell on ebay. I don't have to money to import anything and I have 1 product that I like to sell however my sells for that product drop off a little after summer and I'm trying to get inline with a different one.

Help a aspkin brother out! :hail:

BigCJ 06-19-2014 03:34 PM

Re: Finding things to sell

Swizzle 06-19-2014 04:00 PM

Yeah I know about the garage sell thing, the only problem is having to store and test items to see if they will actually sell. Not my cup of tea. I would consider buying something from the dollar store if I knew what would actually sell. I want the bread and butter, I don't really want to have to go around the store and manually check items with my phone (although I'm probably going to have to do that). Anyone else have any answers?

Like something you could find in a thrift store day after day that will consistently sell?

ilcarletto 06-20-2014 01:29 AM

Swizzle, quite difficult to match your request not knowing you and the business you were running and the business you would like to run.

Selling the "right" stuff is made of research and is made also of personal attidude if you know what I mean.
Something I am good at selling, because I know the stuff and know how to sell it and what are the strong and the weak points of it, might not work for others.

Being said so, I am always impressed on how collectibles sometimes works pretty well. You HAVE to know what you are selling but in some cases they do sell well.
I am looking at small items like stickers (worldcup stickers jumped up in sales last week... I made 100% profit on a small quantity I had... I know, this is because of Italy ;-))
My son would spend hundreds dollars for yu-gi-oh! cards... sounds crazy but that is a huge market. At least in here.
Think about what YOU would like to sell.
Search and experiment.. you will find your way.

Buona fortuna.

GreenBean 06-20-2014 03:05 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tuTbPQ0jYf...ster-Bunny.jpg

:cheer: Don't despair, Swizzles. Answers are around. :cheer:

GreenBean 06-20-2014 03:08 AM

I asked the Easter Bunny for suggestions.

He wonders ( as do I) why you have not seen any or ALL of the threads in this sub-forum

Sourcing Goods - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

When I started, I looked at items I 'liked', items I knew something about.
There's another thread by Sandy D.

Read that too.

:welcome;

rsot 06-20-2014 04:51 AM

@Swizzle, also worth looking on eB and Amazon themselves and see what's hot - then look at getting wholesale. Best of luck

Swizzle 06-20-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 561239)
I asked the Easter Bunny for suggestions.

He wonders ( as do I) why you have not seen any or ALL of the threads in this sub-forum

Sourcing Goods - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

When I started, I looked at items I 'liked', items I knew something about.
There's another thread by Sandy D.

Read that too.

:welcome;

People might jump to conclusions about another persons intelligence before really looking at someones question and extinguishing their original assumptions. Alot of people tend to ask questions to get straight forward answers to their questions without having to sort through piles of information, especially when most of it is about importing wholesale goods, which doesn't answer everyones questions

BigCJ 06-20-2014 02:22 PM

Your questions are similar to those who have been flamed.

In all honesty, you're trying to beat around the bush.

You do not want to do footwork..guess what, we all had too. (Some without our phones.)

You want all the work done for you with your type of questions.

You have the info, utilize it.