PP account limited? Restricted? It's dead? I bring it back to life! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-21-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default PP account limited? Restricted? It's dead? I bring it back to life!

So I started up dozens of stealths months ago. I used a bad batch of VCC from a seller here. Useless sob I tell you.

But anyways all my accounts got limited and requied docs (tons of time wasted + tons of useless work and couldn't sell on the accounts for more time).

Anyways some of the accounts got rejected after docs for whatever reason. So I'd call up PP and see what's up with it why they did. Like what I got to lose? They won't hurt me over the phone or beat me up.

So once I called they said no we can't reverse this and your account will be locked and you can never use paypal ever! GREAT!

A few other accounts I called in and all they said was that the docs sent in were blurry and couldn't read. Ladies and gents. I've sent it for 30+ 90% of the time it got approved within 24 hours. I couldn't send in all the docs for 3 dozen in one week time frame. Cause I don't want them to catch on so many accounts from the same country. So I took my time with it, had no other way.

So some of the accounts that got rejected and locked I was able to get it active ALL OVER AGAIN by sending more docs and they would restore the accounts.

I've seen most of you on here when you get rejected you just GIVE UP! I don't.

So there you go peeps if you get account that gets "limited until we hear from you" message send in the docs. If you get problems because they rejected it for whatever reason. Call them up find out why and just say it's a new account you just wanted to buy some toys for your kid, and you don't understand why you should send so much information to them. Don't forget to mention that they are the same company and that EB got hacked and your worried to send in more docs and proof. Most of the time they understand and try to tell you that you are safe and so on and just lift your limits cause they see you are worried or scared about personal information etc.

Walmart shoppers = 35 IQ
Ebay = 60 IQ
Paypal = 75 IQ

Your IQ = 210

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: PP account limited? Restricted? It's dead? I bring it back to life!

Congratz you lugger bugger!!

If only some of us could have your nerve on the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (07-21-2014)
Old 07-21-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Congratz you lugger bugger!!

If only some of us could have your nerve on the phone
HAHAHA

Thank you Bunneh!

I even paid Skype extra 4.33 euros per month just so I can call up Ireland paypal in Europe for my accounts. Just so I can call and do this. I get like so many minutes so why not.

When you click the button to call you get a 6 digit pin. Then when you call you don't wait more then 2 minutes to speak to a rep! And off the phone within 4:30 to 6 minutes.

I got to cancel the subs from skype. I don't need it no more. Maybe I'll keep it for another few months cause I want my 18+ months old accounts to have no limits. I might just resell no limit accounts if I can get a ton of money for it.
Old 07-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

GWW your success stories and experience are getting epic
Old 07-21-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
GWW your success stories and experience are getting epic
Well most people drop the accounts. I don't! I really call them up cause if not then you don't know what the problem is.

Last time they couldn't read the ID sent. Okay so I resend it BIGGER and it passed. Like really people? PP is just a bunch of lazy ones I tell you and in Ireland they seem very rude to you on the phone compared to customer service in the USA.

I once called up USA PP for EU and they verified me on the spot over the phone. But after calling half a dozen times they fwd me to EU dept and said to call back so I stopped wasting my time with US PP.