eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   I'm gonna create my account can someone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/76293-im-gonna-create-my-account-can-someone.html)

nakamuru 08-11-2014 11:36 PM

I'm gonna create my account can someone

I'm gonna create my account can someone see if I have red flags.

1. Clear my cookies, flash object, ebay programs. Using Adobe site and cc cleaner

2. Create same name computer account. Use it burger or similar and note ip everytime. I will be using VPN service (I know it's not necessary if in usa but family member uses same router and uses ebay occasionally. Problem is it says Dallas TX while my address is seattle and i live in seattle. . But i was told on here that ip location shouldn't matter as long as I'm in usa)
My tethering is bad on my phone.

3. Got wells Fargo debit and checking. (Using family member so got ss and license Id etc... and yes they really don't care)

4. Using real name of family member. And gonna use po box address.

5.new Gmail with pics off.

And following listing schedule..and track ip.

SaiJin 08-11-2014 11:38 PM

Re: I'm gonna create my account can someone

[QUOTE=nakamuru;576994]I'm gonna create my account can someone see if I have red flags.

1. Clear my cookies, flash object, ebay programs. Using Adobe site and cc cleaner

===> I would just create a new windows user account JUST for this one eBay account so you don't have to do the above at all ever.

2. Create same name computer account. Use it burger or similar and note ip everytime. I will be using VPN service (I know it's not necessary if in usa but family member uses same router and uses ebay occasionally. Problem is it says Dallas TX while my address is seattle and i live in seattle. . But i was told on here that ip location shouldn't matter as long as I'm in usa)
My tethering is bad on my phone.

===> ok

3. Got wells Fargo debit and checking. (Using family member so got ss and license Id etc... and yes they really don't care)

===> ok

4. Using real name of family member. And gonna use po box address.

===> Try to use the actual address of the PO box when registering

5.new Gmail with pics off.

===> ok.

And following listing schedule..and track ip

nakamuru 08-11-2014 11:45 PM

Ok po box I will use but in the guide it said ebay doesn't like po boxes . But searching on here I guess not too much of an issue.. but if I get a po box. And then my account gets linked.... or gets suspended I should immediately cancel po box too right? Hope it's not black listed

I forgot also phone... I will use pinger and pay like 2.00 for 100 minutes.. is this bad idea as phone numbers might be black listed or should be ok cause what are chances of it being that since pinger has millions of numbers..

SaiJin 08-11-2014 11:48 PM

Right... that's why I said use the actual address of the PO box. so street name rather than PO box etc.

I would go out and buy a real phone, I don't trust IP based phones which kept getting recycled too often.

I was just repplying to a thread who seems to have similar issues.

rsot 08-12-2014 03:55 AM

Invest in a dongle or cellphone tethering for IP rather than VPN

nakamuru 08-13-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 577001)
Right... that's why I said use the actual address of the PO box. so street name rather than PO box etc.

I would go out and buy a real phone, I don't trust IP based phones which kept getting recycled too often.

I was just repplying to a thread who seems to have similar issues.

ok so leaving out the po box part.. how would i change something let say this

Jane Doe
P.O. Box 562
Any City, State, 01211

rsot 08-13-2014 03:48 PM

What is the street address of the store?

Could do: STREET ADDRESS SUITE 562...(example)

glacier922 08-13-2014 04:05 PM

I would scorch earth a computer when you're starting stealth. Potential for too much spyware and possible links. I know people will say that creating a new user account will fix the problems, but I would still do it just in case.

plumsake2 08-13-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 577558)
ok so leaving out the po box part.. how would i change something let say this

Jane Doe
P.O. Box 562
Any City, State, 01211

Contact your local post office and ask about "Street Addressing". Not all participate in this program, so you may have to talk to a few different ones, but basically it allows you to use the post office's street address and add your PO Box # at the end just like a suite address.

Using your example, it would look like:
123 Post Office Street #562

I do believe you have to actually sign up for this (you'll have to fill out a short form) or else any mail addressed like that would be refused, depending on the post office.

More info here (it's a PDF from the USPS that you can fill out and take to the post office if they participate in this): https://ribbs.usps.gov/mtcsa/documen...rAgreement.pdf

nakamuru 08-14-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumsake2 (Post 577575)
Contact your local post office and ask about "Street Addressing". Not all participate in this program, so you may have to talk to a few different ones, but basically it allows you to use the post office's street address and add your PO Box # at the end just like a suite address.

Using your example, it would look like:
123 Post Office Street #562

I do believe you have to actually sign up for this (you'll have to fill out a short form) or else any mail addressed like that would be refused, depending on the post office.

More info here (it's a PDF from the USPS that you can fill out and take to the post office if they participate in this): https://ribbs.usps.gov/mtcsa/documen...rAgreement.pdf

what a good find thank you!. I guess i print this out and bring this to my usps branch and one of the clerks have to sign it as well to verify i can use address of post office..