eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Mac users (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/77524-mac-users.html)

DEVLAN 09-17-2014 11:22 PM

Mac users

Hi,

Can any mac users out there confirm if signing on to different user names on our macs is a secure way of running multiple stealths?

I've been loosing a few newer account recently, and I suspect it's because I always use private browsing on FireFox which clears all cookies and as far as I've seen prevents flash cookies from being installed, which means there is no eBay history whenever I log on which makes them suspicious. Especially since I travel a lot and often log in from abroad.

I know most of you use multiple log-ins on PC's, and it's the same on macs, but I'm concerned about turning off my private browsing in case it messes up my whole system!

I've read through the guide again but macs work differently and whenever I check my cookies or try to locate my flash cookies they are always empty.

I'm trying to get more professional after loosing a load of accounts recently by making a simple, amateur mistake after 3 years of problem free eBaying!

Any mac users got some advice?

Please don't tell me I need to go windows !!! :mad2:

aspkin 09-18-2014 12:05 AM

Re: Mac users

User accounts work the same on Mac computers. I suggest setting up each of your accounts with a different user accounts on your Mac (same as PC) and working that way. Don't use private browsing or delete cookies or flash objects. That will only hurt your account.

RosieTosie 09-18-2014 04:57 AM

I'm using my iPad which obviously is a mac as well so these are good tips to keep in mind not logged into stealth on it yet, might not do as have iPhone just getting sorted to run on pay as you go after being on contract 'cos bought couple pay as you go sims and they won't work in it yet, thinking of using a 3 dongle either for the iPad or the phone only thing is the iPad has other users but not for ebay or paypal, dongles r good easy options as always have new ip addresses without having to worry

aking 01-16-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 589136)
I'm using my iPad which obviously is a mac as well so these are good tips to keep in mind not logged into stealth on it yet, might not do as have iPhone just getting sorted to run on pay as you go after being on contract 'cos bought couple pay as you go sims and they won't work in it yet, thinking of using a 3 dongle either for the iPad or the phone only thing is the iPad has other users but not for ebay or paypal, dongles r good easy options as always have new ip addresses without having to worry

Rosie, you use an iPad to run your stealth account? Has that been working out good. Been thinking about doing the same.

artvandelay 01-22-2015 11:32 PM

I use 2 T-Mobile hot spots to run an ebay and amazon acct and another for a different ebay acct. Works great. Never have to worry about changing IP or anything like that. Plus, you take it wherever you go and always login with the same device. Buy it from wal mart because you actually get more data for free when you activate it for the first time.

Chris