eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Calling in to raise limits with new account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/78776-calling-raise-limits-new-account.html)

Pnw507 10-23-2014 09:17 PM

Calling in to raise limits with new account?

Was wondering how it is possible to have a 100/5000 with a new account? I purchased an account from an authorized seller on here an it had these high limits after just a few days. How is this possible? The new accounts I opened all have the 5/500 or 10/1000 on them. I am assuming the account seller called in and had a chat with Ebay to raise the limits right away but don't see how this is possible? If anyone has this info and would like to PM me I would much appreciate it or give me a hint.

I am worried the purchased account was linked to a larger selling account as this was the only way I raised my selling limits a year ago when I opened a secondary account. Ebay stated if you have a larger account you can simply give the username and link accounts and the new selling account would have higher limits. Now I am worried this newly purchased account I purchased was linked. I don't want the account to go down down the road! I messaged the seller and they stated it was not linked. Thoughts?

Farquaad 10-23-2014 09:37 PM

Re: Calling in to raise limits with new account?

I called just today and got 100/5000 on my stealth account, be warned, they check public records when you do this. I told them I had a garage full of items ready to sell and that I go to estate sales and yard sales. And that each item would be $100-$200

ricardosway8 10-23-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pnw507 (Post 601272)
Was wondering how it is possible to have a 100/5000 with a new account? I purchased an account from an authorized seller on here an it had these high limits after just a few days. How is this possible? The new accounts I opened all have the 5/500 or 10/1000 on them. I am assuming the account seller called in and had a chat with Ebay to raise the limits right away but don't see how this is possible? If anyone has this info and would like to PM me I would much appreciate it or give me a hint.

I am worried the purchased account was linked to a larger selling account as this was the only way I raised my selling limits a year ago when I opened a secondary account. Ebay stated if you have a larger account you can simply give the username and link accounts and the new selling account would have higher limits. Now I am worried this newly purchased account I purchased was linked. I don't want the account to go down down the road! I messaged the seller and they stated it was not linked. Thoughts?

If your calling ebay to have limits raised please sure that your account info is real because if they cannot find your info in public record they will ask you to send ID of utiliy bill that matches the info for the account. :ranger:

gonzoman 10-25-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardosway8 (Post 601325)
If your calling ebay to have limits raised please sure that your account info is real because if they cannot find your info in public record they will ask you to send ID of utiliy bill that matches the info for the account. :ranger:

Not always. You might get away with public record questions even if your name does not match the address. But you have to have some luck and be creative

rsot 10-26-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzoman (Post 602030)
Not always. You might get away with public record questions even if your name does not match the address. But you have to have some luck and be creative

Nothing is 100% with eB - different scenarios for each person so you're right about luck and creativity

LoopHole 11-04-2014 10:10 PM

Hmmm... Couple things come to mind.

Stalking
Posing as someone else
finding out the info
profit

All the info you need to get higher limits lol

Even though i think there are easier ways.