eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Verifying account without SSN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/79232-verifying-account-without-ssn.html)

blue.ship 11-06-2014 03:21 PM

Verifying account without SSN

I read on the stealth book that if I plan on making large transactions through PayPal that they will eventually ask for my SSN. I recently made an account and saw that PayPal will not let you withdraw more than $500 a month if you don't add an SSN.

The stealth book says that if you make an account under the name of an LLC then you will not have to verify using a SSN.

So I tried to make an account under an LLC name. PayPal still asked me for the last digits 4 digits of my SSN upon registration. After that I wasn't able to confirm if they had given me a $500 per month withdrawal limit like they did last time because I had to add a bank account, but I have a feeling that once I add a bank account they will give me the $500 withdrawal limit until I give them the full SSN .

I don't see any link on the PayPal website that says "add EIN number." I plan on making more than $2000 a month and pay my own taxes so I can't just use a normal stealth account.

How exactly do I get PayPal to ask for an EIN number instead of an SSN?
How can I get PayPal to let me make more than $2,000 a month without limitations?
How can I pay taxes on a stealth account makes more than $2000 a month?

plumsake2 11-06-2014 04:20 PM

Re: Verifying account without SSN

You just need a credit card (VCC or gift card) plus a bank account (VBA in the beginning, real bank later) to fully verify the account and lift withdrawal limits.

Even if you know you want a business Paypal, create a personal one first and then you can upgrade to a business Paypal at anytime. They don't ask for the last 4 digits of a SSN using that method.

I wouldn't give them any more information than asked of you, so wait until they specifically request an EIN (or at least wait until much later when you know the account will last) before adding it.

Be sure to start off slowly though. A new account will not survive getting $2000 in payments the first month.

GreenBean 11-06-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue.ship (Post 605675)
I read on the stealth book that if I plan on making large transactions through PayPal that they will eventually ask for my SSN. I recently made an account and saw that PayPal will not let you withdraw more than $500 a month if you don't add an SSN.

?

If you have read OUR stealth book, then activate your subscription soon.

:ranger:

blue.ship 11-08-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumsake2 (Post 605688)
Even if you know you want a business Paypal, create a personal one first and then you can upgrade to a business Paypal at anytime. They don't ask for the last 4 digits of a SSN using that method.

I just made a personal account and they asked me for the last 4 digits of my SSN but they gave me the option to skip it. I skipped but I'm afraid they will bring it up again. Are you sure I'll be able to give them my EIN instead of SSN when I upgrade to a business account?

plumsake2 11-09-2014 03:24 PM

Then yes they may ask again, but as long as you can skip it, it will just be an annoyance. In regards to the 200/$20000 threshold, yes an EIN is acceptable for business accounts.

rsot 11-12-2014 07:01 AM

OP, your questions have been answered all over the forums - best of luck with the guide and with reading