eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   advice - creating new eBay account after old one is suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/79310-advice-creating-new-ebay-account-after-old-one-suspended.html)

unlockmii 11-09-2014 03:18 AM

advice - creating new eBay account after old one is suspended

Hello Everyone,

I am seeking some advice on the following:

When i registered eBay and Paypal I gave my preferred name, which is not actually my legal name. I'm chinese btw.

So what i am asking is this:

could i possibly just change my preferred name again but surname the same, different address with ip covered & other things covered (teachings of the stealth book) when signing up on eBay.

for example: i registered as Paul Chan on my old suspended ebay account, but my legal name is Wei-man Chan

Could i open a new account on eBay with the name James Chan, different address under (my sister's husband) with IP & other things different with matching new PayPal account

I will change my DL license as well to that address in the event Paypal askes for supporting documentations.

I am in Canada btw, so paypal never asked for SIN.

I think technically this is a new identity sort of and if i follow the stealth principals i will hopefully avoid linkage

The reason why i want to do this is i dont want to hide from ebay forever on a personal level.

but i also will make multiple stealth accounts on a different laptop followed with heavy ip & stealth management for competitive reasons.

please advise thank u all.

rsot 11-09-2014 09:25 AM

Re: advice - creating new eBay account after old one is suspended

You have the right approach - read the guide properly and post your EXACT steps if you want good analysis. Be detailed

goldstealth 11-09-2014 02:10 PM

I double what rsot said. Once you get into more stealth, you will realize you can also simply make up names. I'm not 100% sure about banks in Canada but as long as you find one that accepts mismatched names as in the states there are plenty you should be fine :)

I used nicknames/variations of my name when I first started stealth, but once I realized I could just make up a name to stay as far away from my banned name I jumped on it.

unlockmii 11-10-2014 03:19 PM

OK here is my plan:

Code Name: Operation Stealth Thunderstorm

1. Sign up a prepaid plan with WIND Mobile $44.00 plan, details will match my soon to be paypal & eBay identity

2. Using a BlackBerry Z10 to run this account and only this account.

3. Sign up PayPal with Hotspot on Z10, tracking IPs, on new windows user account

4. Sign up eBay Account using HotSpot from Z10, do some random browsing.

5. Sign up a CIBC Cheuqing account, attached to Paypal, become business verified (no SIN or that stuff needed)

6. Attached Paypal and eBay together.

7. Activate Seller Account after about 2 weeks later, maybe buy a couple of things and browse some crap first.

8. List some items

9. After few weeks or so, i will integrate this account back to a personal level

10. switch entire Rogers Modem, ensure to get a NEW IP.

11. log in from home and hopefully, this will be personal account again under a new indentity (sort of)

what do u guys think? thank u in advance.

rsot 11-10-2014 04:24 PM

Nice steps - very good - what about idea for credit card? Very detailed

GreenBean 11-10-2014 04:37 PM

Expand on the address you want to use.

Has it been used on ebay/paypal before?

where's your phone number for the account?

That's missing. Accounts need a working phone number.

You are also inaccurate abour ID being needed for any type of account. You may be asked for business ID even in Canada.

Are you going to trade internationally? cross border etc?

rsot forgets those juicy points all the time.

:spy:

GreenBean 11-10-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlockmii (Post 606825)
OK here is my plan:

9. After few weeks or so, i will integrate this account back to a personal level

10. switch entire Rogers Modem, ensure to get a NEW IP.

11. log in from home and hopefully, this will be personal account again under a new indentity (sort of)

what do u guys think? thank u in advance.

Also what do you mean here?

Avoid changing too much to reduce being flagged.

:noidea:

unlockmii 11-10-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 606852)
Also what do you mean here?

Avoid changing too much to reduce being flagged.

:noidea:

Hey guys thanks for all the responses. You are actually right about the business ID, paypal may ask any time.

what i mean is like i want personal ebay account again so i can log in and not worry about changing ips like a normal person

the ip that was suspended i recorded and it was a IP that was used for almost 6 months or more months - even rogers say its dynamic i never saw it change ever.

so basically what i wanted is to create this account and finally ill switch out my rogers modem and just log in from home like a normaly ebay user. switching out the modem will most likely get me a brand new IP.

for my stealth accounts ill still use my hots spots to log in and keep them ip tracked.

my new WIND mobile account will be main contact for paypal. im just afraid ebay or paypal logged my device imeis or device ids on my rogers account which was used for my suspended ebay/paypal account. so i wanna use new service provider and new phone to avoid an potential linkage.

=)

unlockmii 11-10-2014 10:27 PM

i just thinking of getting a normal cibc chequeing as i only sell in the canada. i totally forgot about a credit card. i have to research this more =)

rsot 11-12-2014 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 606848)
Expand on the address you want to use.

Has it been used on ebay/paypal before?

where's your phone number for the account?

That's missing. Accounts need a working phone number.

You are also inaccurate abour ID being needed for any type of account. You may be asked for business ID even in Canada.

Are you going to trade internationally? cross border etc?

rsot forgets those juicy points all the time.

:spy:

No I have forgotten - why would I ask about his cross border operations? That isn't a part of stealth SETUP GB :)

unlockmii 11-13-2014 08:26 PM

guys whats cross boarder operations??
like do i sell to US customers?

i dont but i charge USD somtimes hehe =)