eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   ebay suspension, need help thanks (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/79632-ebay-suspension-need-help-thanks.html)

askpincolorado 11-16-2014 09:59 PM

ebay suspension, need help thanks

I have some questions guys, and some facts about what I know how to do, just trying to get help. thanks

• I already have another email address ready to go
  • I've signed into a different profile on my laptop that I've never used before and just created, cleared my cookies, cache, search history, IP Address, etc.
  • I'm living somewhere else now so i have a different physical address, and different ISP, router, etc.
  • I don't remember using my SSN on the last account (maybe i can login at the library and find out?)
  • Other than that, do i have to eventually do that, reason being is I've heard that if you give ebay your bank routing number, and a separate credit card, you won't have to, was thinking about using Ally.

• And what about the temporary phone number, do i have to keep it active for a while (few months)? And will any app work, burner, hushed, vibr, etc, and if so how long do i have to keep those accounts active? (like will paypal randomly call me?)

ooooo.halo 11-17-2014 04:32 AM

Re: ebay suspension, need help thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by askpincolorado (Post 609107)
I have some questions guys, and some facts about what I know how to do, just trying to get help. thanks

• I already have another email address ready to go
  • I've signed into a different profile on my laptop that I've never used before and just created, cleared my cookies, cache, search history, IP Address, etc.
  • I'm living somewhere else now so i have a different physical address, and different ISP, router, etc.
  • I don't remember using my SSN on the last account (maybe i can login at the library and find out?)
  • Other than that, do i have to eventually do that, reason being is I've heard that if you give ebay your bank routing number, and a separate credit card, you won't have to, was thinking about using Ally.

• And what about the temporary phone number, do i have to keep it active for a while (few months)? And will any app work, burner, hushed, vibr, etc, and if so how long do i have to keep those accounts active? (like will paypal randomly call me?)

Hi
My advice would be for you to read the stealth guide and familiarise yourself with the forum. Theres loads of information covering starting again.
Once youve done that, you.could perhaps post a plan on here :-)

ooooo.halo 11-17-2014 04:36 AM

Oh...im unfamiliar with ssn because im from the uk.

Hushed burner app is what ive used before but please note that these numbers when not.renewed go.back into the pool of numbers for other people to use. The number you are issued may very well have been used on ebay or paypal before :-)

rsot 11-17-2014 06:06 AM

Always keep the phone number active.

Why are you worried about SSN so early on?