eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Mass murder of PP Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/80376-mass-murder-pp-accounts.html)

pikachu10 12-05-2014 04:15 PM

Mass murder of PP Accounts

My PayPal account just got limited today for no reason. I called PayPal asked them about my limitation, was put on hold, and my account was murdered. My whole stealth profile just died there.

So... what's going on? I have been seeing way more SSN requests, limitations, and suspensions (on eBay) then ever before. Will this community die? PayPal and eBay are REALLY cracking down on stealth people (while also destroying real people's accounts) and it's terrifying. How do I know if all my accounts and all my revenue will disappear? PP and eBay are ruthless and destroying us.

Will the eBay and PayPal spinoff fix anything?

It seems like there is a lot of accounts getting killed right now, what do we do? :ban?::pout:

BigCJ 12-05-2014 04:26 PM

Re: Mass murder of PP Accounts

Its the holidays. This is pretty normal around this time of year.

But its also their new updates. They seem to be killing off VBAs and such...

Fear not. We are stealthers..We will survive, find away around this and multiply.

GreenBean 12-05-2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachu10 (Post 616384)
My PayPal account just got limited today for no reason. I called PayPal asked them about my limitation, was put on hold, and my account was murdered. My whole stealth profile just died there.

The account got canned for no reason you understand. That's the pain.

paypal always have reason.

Not saying they are right. But as the game masters, they have reasons to to can accounts.

There's a double whammy happening right now.

Holidays always see a clamp down on accounts.

But we also have to contend with the proposed split of these two companies.

We are in a kind of limbo.

Go over that account. Look at its activity, its creation. See what you perceive.

I am so sorry you got zapped. All I can say is, don't lose hope.

:peace:

Salvo 12-05-2014 05:05 PM

Make sure to disable flash cookies, I think this is linking more stealthers than we realize. The giant intro banner on pp.com is a giant flash app.
Google "adobe flash settings", the top result is what you want.
2nd from left icon, the folder w/world behind it, disable/uncheck "3rd-party flash data to be stored" and move the slider for "disk space" all the way to the left (no memory allowed).
Also the 2nd to last tab (Website Storage Settings) will list all flash objects currently stored. If another account went to pp.com and had that giant banner load up there should be paypalobjects.com there. I would delete it.

pikachu10 12-05-2014 05:29 PM

I ALWAYS use private browsing. I used Hotspot Shield and used a GMAC VBA. I used TextFree for a phone and gmail for an email. What happened?

GreenBean 12-05-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachu10 (Post 616413)
I ALWAYS use private browsing. I used Hotspot Shield and used a GMAC VBA. I used TextFree for a phone and gmail for an email. What happened?

Holy Cr8p,Batman.

Hotspot

GMAX VBA

Text-free

3 strikes there in some cases.

:faint:

slokor 12-05-2014 05:36 PM

No kidding.
You did all of those things and you still don't understand why you got limited 'for no reason'...?
Better rethink your strategy and build your accounts on a far more solid foundation.

pikachu10 12-05-2014 05:41 PM

What did I do wrong? I don't know any other GOOD alternatives.

trosky 12-05-2014 06:02 PM

Don't be lazy and read the forum, all the alternatives are here

pikachu10 12-05-2014 06:14 PM

What the heck do you mean? I read the forums EVERY single day. I barely have $100 left to spend on "stealth equipment". If I don't make profit, I'm going down.

trosky 12-05-2014 06:17 PM

Software that blocks cookies not recommended, you need a better VBA alternative and a real phone number as well

pikachu10 12-05-2014 06:23 PM

I bought the VBA from Makerviet.

Bunneh 12-05-2014 06:28 PM

I think the Hotspot is the main thing you should be worrying about tbh..

trosky 12-05-2014 06:35 PM

Yeah that's used by too many people to be used for stealth

pikachu10 12-05-2014 07:01 PM

I didn't know GMAC was blacklisted...

jeffweico 12-05-2014 08:30 PM

Let's not lose it and panic. We have all seen this happen before. There are a couple of things going on right now.

First, it is the Christmas season. PayPal and Amazon are ALWAYS tougher on new accounts at this time of the year.

Second, we know that PayPal is going to be rolling out some identity verification measures in the UK shortly and possibly in the USA as well. However, we do not yet know what this will involve. My GUESS is that whatever it may be, we will find a workaround. We always have in the past.

Third, there are always a lot of stealth newbies trying to set up new accounts at this time of the year. And, no offense to anyone, but when you are new at something you tend to make mistakes. I didn't get stealth correct on my first try. It can take a little while. When the newbies start asking why they were banned, it can seem like a lot of accounts are being lost. But the fact is, when we ask questions, more often than not, we find mistakes that were made. I am seeing quite a few above, as well as in other posts.

Remember when the whole IRS reporting thing was coming at us? Many people were convinced that stealth accounts could not possibly survive. Yet we are still here, with a couple of workarounds for that issue.

Stealth HAS become more difficult over the years, there is no doubt about it. But they haven't managed to stop us yet! There may be a few more steps we need to take, some strategies may have to be fine-tuned, or methods changed. But when there is a will, there is a way.

So, don't panic. My advice to those who are having problems is this. When creating a new stealth account, write down every single step you take. No detail is too small. That way, if you run into a problem, you will have a list of things that we can evaluate to see if there is something that you did wrong, or if this is something new. My guess is that in most cases it will simply be a mistake that you can correct on your next attempt.

Dmshark25 12-05-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

The one big Problem that sticks out here is your using Hotspot Shield, you need a dedicated IP, and if your in the U.S. Than there are so many ways to get an IP there really is no need for a VPN or VPS it will just cause problems if you do not find a dedicated IP and also a company that isn't blacklisted

As far as your phone and VBA, I have the same combination on at least 20 accounts where they have been running fine for a long time and also recently created accounts using the same

ooooo.halo 12-05-2014 08:39 PM

But when there is a will, there is a way.

You stole my signature...:lol:

Wise words as always :-)

pikachu10 12-05-2014 11:31 PM

Well, I bought a new account of Aspkin, bought a dedicated fresh IP, and will buy ID and Utility documents as well. One really good stealth profile is really expensive.

GreenBean 12-06-2014 02:00 AM

Have to spend money to make money.

But if you are strapped for cash, then consider working out the how to make stealth yourself.

Always options around.

:juggle:

Kiroshi 12-06-2014 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvo (Post 616406)
Make sure to disable flash cookies, I think this is linking more stealthers than we realize. The giant intro banner on pp.com is a giant flash app.
Google "adobe flash settings", the top result is what you want.
2nd from left icon, the folder w/world behind it, disable/uncheck "3rd-party flash data to be stored" and move the slider for "disk space" all the way to the left (no memory allowed).
Also the 2nd to last tab (Website Storage Settings) will list all flash objects currently stored. If another account went to pp.com and had that giant banner load up there should be paypalobjects.com there. I would delete it.

I didnt think flash cookie data was shared across user accounts? Am I wrong here?

I cant say I have lost any of my own accounts but my methods was to completely flush my system of flash cookies and browser cookies just in case and have from then on only used ebay and paypal on my separate stealth user accounts.

Can someone clarify that this is ok?

zexaah 12-06-2014 04:15 AM

Quote:

Not sure if trolling or...

1. HOTSPOT IS A FREE PUBLIC ****TY VPN, WHY ARE YOU EVEN USING IT.
2. TEXTFREE WILL NOT WORK WITH PP BRO.
3. YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING.