eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Your experience with eBay stealthy account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/80703-your-experience-ebay-stealthy-account.html)

wshazy 12-14-2014 12:24 PM

Your experience with eBay stealthy account

Hi!
I sold on eBay (good items on good terms) for about a year until they banned me recently. I admit it was my fault as I fell below their required standards and was in that zone for a month or two trying desperately to get out.
I have a lot of leftover stock I need to get rid of ASAP (near 2500 items worth 50K) and I'm looking to sell at break even or even a loss.
I have tried to create an eBay account after my suspension and I have finally got it to a limit of 140/$14k but considering the risks of being banned on eBay and the limit being very low I am afraid I won't be able to clear my inventory in a year.

The purpose of this post is to ask fellow forum members on their experience with stealth accounts. I have read the stealth guide etc but I still have a couple of questions.
1. How long does the average stealth account last or how long did yours last?
2. What is the best way to manage multiple stealth accounts (3-5)?
3. Is it possible to raise limits on stealth accounts by calling in?

Also, feel free to include and advice/tips/ideas you might have and share your experience with me so I can learn

yankee 12-14-2014 12:30 PM

Re: Your experience with eBay stealthy account

Read around the forums.
All the answers are here.

Some of us stealthers are doing very well and others not so much. That has more to do with our businesses that if we use stealth accounts of not.

To answer your question, stealth can be unlimitted if you operate it correctly BUT it is still ebay and can be shut down at any time.

If you need higher limits, open more accounts. It is quite easy once you actual take action. Analysis paralysis is a killer. Just do it.

RosieTosie 12-14-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 620019)
Read around the forums.
All the answers are here.

Some of us stealthers are doing very well and others not so much. That has more to do with our businesses that if we use stealth accounts of not.

To answer your question, stealth can be unlimitted if you operate it correctly BUT it is still ebay and can be shut down at any time.

If you need higher limits, open more accounts. It is quite easy once you actual take action. Analysis paralysis is a killer. Just do it.

'Analysis Paralisis,' that's an excellent description of what happens to most of us for varying lengths of time Yankee, never heard it described so succinctly!

Klemantina 12-14-2014 04:31 PM

1. depends on many factors, specially what you trying to sell, if done properly can last years.
2. Multiple windows accounts/portable browsers + dongle
3. Yes, if you meet their requirements.

You should use the search or buy the book or both. good luck.

rsot 12-17-2014 10:33 AM

@wshazy, your questions are best answered by reading more posts on the forum. All the best.