how to confirm identity with phone? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
You are joking right?
Not at all, in fact, apparently you are think I'm so some schmuk, who knows nothing. I have been a member here for over two years. I have been doing stealth accounts for a years before that. I do not claim to know everything because I do not. I do however, know quite a few things. I know what works and what doesn't...for ME. The advice I give on here is based on trial and error AND the fact it works, again, for ME.

Last edited by Breakthecycle2; 12-28-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

I got more thank yous in this forum than you got posts lmao. Ok lets have a real discussion no bs bull talking lets talk openly about confirming identity on paypal. Go first
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
I got more thank yous in this forum than you got posts lmao. Ok lets have a real discussion no bs bull talking lets talk openly about confirming identity on paypal. Go first
So you are basing this on post counts? Seriously dude? Read my previous post I edited.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

First thing you said use virgin than the next thing the same thread virgin does not work and use google voice. First thing is none of those methods work and if any of them do please give me a thread link where someone besides you says it. You even contradict yourself in the same threads
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-28-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,297
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Lets be honest, 99% of the Stealthers here on the forum already KNOW that the number that is associated with the account should be in the same zipcode OR same area code, it's basic stealth.

@Breakthecycle2, when I say something it's NOT because I just pulled it out of my @ss or heard it through the grapevine, When I open my mouth it's because I've tested it out myself extensively. Now, I understand that you have a 100% workaround method for everything but as you can see most on here agree with me or have tried everything themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Dude you make everyone have to funnel through more crap because you keep telling people jack and the beanstalk stories
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Lets be honest, 99% of the Stealthers here on the forum already KNOW that the number that is associated with the account should be in the same zipcode OR same area code, it's basic stealth.

@Breakthecycle2, when I say something it's NOT because I just pulled it out of my @ss or heard it through the grapevine, When I open my mouth it's because I've tested it out myself extensively. Now, I understand that you have a 100% workaround method for everything but as you can see most on here agree with me or have tried everything themselves.
Dude, I never said I have 100% work around for everything. I said it works for me and it does. Thats the only reason I give advice, because I have tested different things a dozen times. Does it always work? No it does not, but does everything always work with paypal? No.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
Dude you make everyone have to funnel through more crap because you keep telling people jack and the beanstalk stories
Hahaha right dude. Do you seriously think I have the time to come and troll a message board by giving people false information? Give me a break.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

yeah we can all agree that sometimes anything works, to be honest shoot I still have old stealthers with metabanks on them
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
First thing you said use virgin than the next thing the same thread virgin does not work and use google voice. First thing is none of those methods work and if any of them do please give me a thread link where someone besides you says it. You even contradict yourself in the same threads
Show me where I said Virgin doesnt work? Show me because thats all I used. What I said was one virgin mobile didn't work for me because I had the wrong zip code and I was not able to change the number online. Thats why I went to a Google Voice number. How the hell can you say none of them work? I do ALL THE TIME.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

@breakthecycle dude break the cycle and stop telling people stories
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
Show me where I said Virgin doesnt work? Show me because thats all I used. What I said was one virgin mobile didn't work for me because I had the wrong zip code and I was not able to change the number online. Thats why I went to a Google Voice number. How the hell can you say none of them work? I do ALL THE TIME.
Are you saying that you are confirming identity all the time and all with virgin mobile lmao and if for some reason virgin mobile does not work than google voice. You are either delusional or you do not even know what confirm identity even is.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
Are you saying that you are confirming identity all the time and all with virgin mobile lmao and if for some reason virgin mobile does not work than google voice. You are either delusional or you do not even know what confirm identity even is.
So, because it doesn't work for you, you are saying it doesn't work at all right? Then why do I have 10 Virgin mobile friggin phones attached to 10 different stealth accounts, all verified? Meaning when I received a payment, I needed to confirm my identity via an automated call or text.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

I have 25 verified stealths with google voice on them so does that mean google voice works? Hint google voice worked 2 yeaes ago NOT now
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-28-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,297
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
So, because it doesn't work for you, you are saying it doesn't work at all right? Then why do I have 10 Virgin mobile friggin phones attached to 10 different stealth accounts, all verified? Meaning when I received a payment, I needed to confirm my identity via an automated call or text.
Perhaps that's the key....Virgin Mobile....are these Pre-paid phones? If so, can you "tell us" or would it best via PM?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

LMAO. That explain to me why it just did a few days ago for me? Explain to me how, when I received a payment with a 21 day hold, it required me to confirm my identity with an automated call or text which I did with a GOOGLE VOICE #?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Perhaps that's the key....Virgin Mobile....are these Pre-paid phones? If so, can you "tell us" or would it best via PM?
No need to PM. Yes they are prepaid. I use the $5-$10 prepaid ones with the $30 a month PP plan. You can register it with a name or not and you can change the info and phone number once a day online.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 107
Thanked 206 Times in 177 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Perhaps that's the key....Virgin Mobile....are these Pre-paid phones? If so, can you "tell us" or would it best via PM?
They dont work look them up on searchbug
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-29-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 119
Thanks: 32
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
LMAO. That explain to me why it just did a few days ago for me? Explain to me how, when I received a payment with a 21 day hold, it required me to confirm my identity with an automated call or text which I did with a GOOGLE VOICE #?

Yeah, once in a while it works, for me lately it's about 1/5 times, about 6 months or so ago it seemed to work more frequently.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-29-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,657
Thanks: 5,992
Thanked 8,986 Times in 8,276 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
Yeah, once in a while it works, for me lately it's about 1/5 times, about 6 months or so ago it seemed to work more frequently.
Constant clamp down by PP however.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-29-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 916
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Its all good. That guy is moron.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New eBay policy where you have to confirm your identity by phone just to make accnt? natashaiera eBay Discussion! 4 08-24-2012 10:42 AM
Confirm Identity sparkyplug UK eBay & Paypal 3 11-26-2011 09:00 AM
Please confirm your identity 12patron eBay Discussion! 3 04-20-2011 11:58 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58