eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Is it time for me to send paypal the email? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/81330-time-me-send-paypal-email.html)

undercoverdon 01-02-2015 06:50 AM

Is it time for me to send paypal the email?

My account gets limited.

Paypal sends email that you can "appeal" against this decision.

Go on my account to find out I can't appeal.

Next, Paypal email that my money will be available for withdrawal in 45 days (10th of January according to guy on the phone).

Now, I get this:

"We'll review your account on a monthly basis and will release your funds between 30 and 180 days."

I have ebay fees to cover and a few refunds as well, what should I do?

rsot 01-02-2015 06:53 AM

Re: Is it time for me to send paypal the email?

You have a bank on file?

You pay your eB fees with a VCC (you can't pay with the PP) - when the PP account is ready for withdrawal...you withdraw it to bank.

Easy enough

Imposter 01-02-2015 08:31 AM

Forget the EB fees if you've lost your PP, there's no point

Callidus 01-02-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imposter (Post 626602)

They still need to be paid

undercoverdon 01-02-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 626581)
You have a bank on file?

You pay your eB fees with a VCC (you can't pay with the PP) - when the PP account is ready for withdrawal...you withdraw it to bank.

Easy enough

The problem is that the money for fees is on my pp account.

ooooo.halo 01-02-2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undercoverdon (Post 626613)
The problem is that the money for fees is on my pp account.

Use a VCC as recommended by Rsot

ooooo.halo 01-02-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imposter (Post 626602)

Heavens....hope noone takes that advice.

oompaloompa 01-02-2015 12:54 PM

the fee money is in the balance, let them just take it.

why has the ebay auto fee payment failed or something?

and if there was not enough money for fees in there and the acc was stealth, then there is no point to bother to add a vcc and pay it....even if the ebay is up and running, it is useless without its attached working paypal anyway....

undercoverdon 01-02-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 626668)
the fee money is in the balance, let them just take it.

why has the ebay auto fee payment failed or something?

and if there was not enough money for fees in there and the acc was stealth, then there is no point to bother to add a vcc and pay it....even if the ebay is up and running, it is useless without its attached working paypal anyway....

If your account is limited then auto fee payments fail.

undercoverdon 01-02-2015 04:45 PM

I don't know where to start with VCC, hope someone explains the process to me.

GreenBean 01-02-2015 05:10 PM

Get a 3V voucher or entropay.

Make a one off fee payment or listen to the other advice.

undercoverdon 01-02-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 626743)
Get a 3V voucher or entropay.

Make a one off fee payment or listen to the other advice.

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Am I meant to buy a VCC(3V voucher) then make a one time payment for ebay? Sorry, its the first time I've heard about virtual credit cards.

GreenBean 01-02-2015 05:29 PM

:thumb: Yes, that's the way.

Kiroshi 01-02-2015 05:30 PM

Yes. Just go to the entropay website, add money to a card and pay with that card, job done.

Make sure your entropay account is set up with real info. The virtual cards you then add and load you could pay with whatever name you chose at the time of payment.

Imposter 01-02-2015 06:12 PM

I hate to throw a spanner in the works but if PP limit your account and suspend you from trading from the EB account you owe money to why the hell would you pay them off and settle your account with them ? Moral issues ? EB & PP are the most immoral bully boy blue chip companies I have ever had the displeasure to come across in my life, if they screw you why would you be loyal & moral towards them & settle your account after they have finished with you. The only people you owe anything to is your customers. I understand not everyone will agree with me let alone the OP's who are most probably obliged to promote morality but seriously when PP screw you (EB's sister company) it's not you screwing EB by not settling the account it's PP screwing EB out of the final value fees which are extortionate to say the least anyhow.

The only thing that surprises me about PP's limitations is that instead of 'you can pay no one' it's not 'you can pay no one apart from EB fees'

Rant over.

rsot 01-03-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imposter (Post 626773)
I hate to throw a spanner in the works but if PP limit your account and suspend you from trading from the EB account you owe money to why the hell would you pay them off and settle your account with them ? Moral issues ? EB & PP are the most immoral bully boy blue chip companies I have ever had the displeasure to come across in my life, if they screw you why would you be loyal & moral towards them & settle your account after they have finished with you. The only people you owe anything to is your customers. I understand not everyone will agree with me let alone the OP's who are most probably obliged to promote morality but seriously when PP screw you (EB's sister company) it's not you screwing EB by not settling the account it's PP screwing EB out of the final value fees which are extortionate to say the least anyhow.

The only thing that surprises me about PP's limitations is that instead of 'you can pay no one' it's not 'you can pay no one apart from EB fees'

Rant over.

To each his own - still not recommended to avoid fees