Final checklist before I go-go! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Final checklist before I go-go!

Right, I feel that the time has come. I have played out the whole stealth process in my head multiple times now, made some excel sheets and wrote down step by step guide for myself to follow and what each account requires.
Here it is.

For one Stealth account I need:
1. Different PC User.
Straight forward, no problems with that.

2. Different IP address.
To get a different IP address I have bought a new Netgear router that I will be connecting into my Virgin Media modem and change the MAC address, resulting in new IP. I will write down each IP address that I use for each different stealth account, to keep them all in order.

3.Different phone number.
Not that difficult- Will get Pay as you go SIM card from my local Tesco and for some reason I have about 10 old phones in my house so I will just have a separate phone for each user, I will put a sticker on each phone with user info so that I wouldn't mix anything up.

4.Different name.
Straight forward again, but I'm going to use a variation of my name and my family members name because then I can use their ID in the future, if Paypal reaches it's limit- As I understand then sometimes they let this ID malarky slide, but then when they do manual check, I still get limited- Might get lucky, might leave the account before I actually hit the limit and leave the account for a year.

5.Different address
I will use a PO box service and couple of old addresses that I used to live at- I don't really need to worry about returns because from 500-700 sales, I have only received 2 returns. Items are low value as well so if they do decide to return something, I can lose it. PO Box is straight forward, they will just accept my item for me and I collect when needed.

6.Different email
Straight forward, get that Gmail going. Straight into Excel spreadsheets with rest of the information.

7.Different bank account.
This is the most problematic part of the whole plan. I have TWO legit bank accounts that I can use that have never been linked to any of the eBay accounts. I will use them, but if anybody has any information how to work around it, then please help me.

8.Different eBay user.
Straight stuff again, something that would go well with the "Name" and other info in Paypal etc. Into excel spreadsheet so that I wouldn't mix anything up.

9. Different Paypal user.
Basic again, using a variation of my name and family members name for future limitations etc.

10. Different credit card
Do I even need one, if I have a bank account linked to Paypal? If so, I'll get a virtual credit card.

I will create 2 stealth accounts and wait some time(Most likely 30 days) and then start listing items slowly. The items that I sell are very general items anyway, nothing high risk or VeRo. My items usually vary from £3-£50 so I can easily find stock to sell that goes for around £5-15 and maybe couple of months down the road start selling £50-70 items.
I'm not into selling MASSIVE amounts or drop shipping stuff. Everything that I sell is average and it's just about building up stable accounts to keep the business stable and running.

Thanks for reading and let me know what I need to change or pay attention to.
All the help is much appreciated.

Last edited by Haidukken; 02-07-2015 at 03:53 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Final checklist before I go-go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidukk View Post
Right, I feel that the time has come. I have played out the whole stealth process in my head multiple times now, made some excel sheets and wrote down step by step guide for myself to follow and what each account requires.
Here it is.

For one Stealth account I need:
1. Different PC User.
Straight forward, no problems with that.

2. Different IP address.
To get a different IP address I have bought a new Netgear router that I will be connecting into my Virgin Media modem and change the MAC address, resulting in new IP. I will write down each IP address that I use for each different stealth account, to keep them all in order.

3.Different phone number.
Not that difficult- Will get Pay as you go SIM card from my local Tesco and for some reason I have about 10 old phones in my house so I will just have a separate phone for each user, I will put a sticker on each phone with user info so that I wouldn't mix anything up.

4.Different name.
Straight forward again, but I'm going to use a variation of my name and my family members name because then I can use their ID in the future, if Paypal reaches it's limit- As I understand then sometimes they let this ID malarky slide, but then when they do manual check, I still get limited- Might get lucky, might leave the account before I actually hit the limit and leave the account for a year.

5.Different address
I will use a PO box service and couple of old addresses that I used to live at- I don't really need to worry about returns because from 500-700 sales, I have only received 2 returns. Items are low value as well so if they do decide to return something, I can lose it. PO Box is straight forward, they will just accept my item for me and I collect when needed.

6.Different email
Straight forward, get that Gmail going. Straight into Excel spreadsheets with rest of the information.

7.Different bank account.
This is the most problematic part of the whole plan. I have TWO legit bank accounts that I can use that have never been linked to any of the eBay accounts. I will use them, but if anybody has any information how to work around it, then please help me.

8.Different eBay user.
Straight stuff again, something that would go well with the "Name" and other info in Paypal etc. Into excel spreadsheet so that I wouldn't mix anything up.

9. Different Paypal user.
Basic again, using a variation of my name and family members name for future limitations etc.

10. Different credit card
Do I even need one, if I have a bank account linked to Paypal? If so, I'll get a virtual credit card.

I will create 2 stealth accounts and wait some time(Most likely 30 days) and then start listing items slowly. The items that I sell are very general items anyway, nothing high risk or VeRo. My items usually vary from £3-£50 so I can easily find stock to sell that goes for around £5-15 and maybe couple of months down the road start selling £50-70 items.
I'm not into selling MASSIVE amounts or drop shipping stuff. Everything that I sell is average and it's just about building up stable accounts to keep the business stable and running.

Thanks for reading and let me know what I need to change or pay attention to.
All the help is much appreciated.
You need a VCC to confirm your PayPal details, your bank account verifies your PayPal, so you do need to have both for each PayPal account that you have. Also the details in your PayPal and eBay should match, you want the same name, etc .Also the two bank accounts you have, basic or current accounts work best, and the banks need to be ones that accept mismatched names, because obviously the name on the payments that will be going into the bank account will be in your stealth one.

Last edited by RosieTosie; 02-07-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
You need a VCC to confirm your PayPal details, your bank account verifies your PayPal, so you do need to have both for each PayPal account that you have. Also the details in your PayPal and eBay should match, you want the same name, etc .Also the two bank accounts you have, basic or current accounts work best, and the banks need to be ones that accept mismatched names, because obviously the name on the payments that will be going into the bank account will be in your stealth one.
Right, that's great- Thanks for the VCC bit. Shouldn't be a problem, just another thing to do.
Also, any suggestions regarding banks? Is there a online bank that would allow me to open as many accounts as I wish or is it all old school walk into a branch in city centre and open up one?
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Right, that's great- Thanks for the VCC bit. Shouldn't be a problem, just another thing to do.
Also, any suggestions regarding banks? Is there a online bank that would allow me to open as many accounts as I wish or is it all old school walk into a branch in city centre and open up one?
What banks do you currently have? It may be that you coukd use one of those, and maybe open a basic account with the same bank. Otherwise Santander, Barclays, Co-Op cashminder, with the last two definately being ok to open online, maybe Santander ok for opening online as well but I don't have personal proof off that fact with that bank, also HSBC I have read on here is ok for stealth as well, the only one that I know is definately not recommended for accepting mistmaching names is Lloyds.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Hallifax, RBS and Natwest are great for accounts.
Very easy to open and close online to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-08-2015)
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What banks do you currently have? It may be that you coukd use one of those, and maybe open a basic account with the same bank. Otherwise Santander, Barclays, Co-Op cashminder, with the last two definately being ok to open online, maybe Santander ok for opening online as well but I don't have personal proof off that fact with that bank, also HSBC I have read on here is ok for stealth as well, the only one that I know is definately not recommended for accepting mistmaching names is Lloyds.
That's really, really weird because I used my Lloyds account for about a year and during this year my name changed 3 times? I opened my account with my normal name, then I changed my paypal to business and used totally different name with from my bank account and then some time later I legally changed my name and all this time, I never had a single problem with Lloyds and money transfers. That's hilarious that you say that they are the worst.

Also, will look into online accounts tomorrow, with fresh pair of eyes.
Any other suggestions whilst we're at it?
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
That's really, really weird because I used my Lloyds account for about a year and during this year my name changed 3 times? I opened my account with my normal name, then I changed my paypal to business and used totally different name with from my bank account and then some time later I legally changed my name and all this time, I never had a single problem with Lloyds and money transfers. That's hilarious that you say that they are the worst.

Also, will look into online accounts tomorrow, with fresh pair of eyes.
Any other suggestions whilst we're at it?

I have never used Lloyds myself but have taken note of all the people in this forum who have had major problems with them like paypal deposits being returned because the bank would not accept the mismatched names.
Old 02-08-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have never used Lloyds myself but have taken note of all the people in this forum who have had major problems with them like paypal deposits being returned because the bank would not accept the mismatched names.
That really is odd, because I've never had a problem with them.
Woke up some time ago, early because of the little one, and I feel confident enough to open my first stealth today. I think.
Old 02-08-2015

Quote:
That really is odd, because I've never had a problem with them.
Woke up some time ago, early because of the little one, and I feel confident enough to open my first stealth today. I think.
Some users have also said they use lloyds.
Its definately on the avoid list, so go with another bank for sure :-)
RosieTosie (02-08-2015)
Old 02-08-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Just registered a brand new bank account with Halifax and it's ridiculously easy to do. eBay and all the stealth stuff aside, I can't believe I've been with Lloyds such a long time!
Old 02-08-2015

Quote:
Just registered a brand new bank account with Halifax and it's ridiculously easy to do. eBay and all the stealth stuff aside, I can't believe I've been with Lloyds such a long time!
Excellent first step, you are heading in the right direction for eBay Stealth haidukk.
Old 02-11-2015

Quote:
Rosietosie,

i was just wandering when you state that the names on both ebay and paypal have to be mismatched, is there no way i can just use a totally different name, for instance.. lets say my real name on my bank account is . Simon Freeman but on my ebay and paypal i put .. Jodie mayers (stealth name)... when i attach my real account number and sort code wouldnt payments that i receive when selling items and withdrawal be fine to withdrawal when i use the stealth name ?

reason why i assume this is because i have read numerous times that paypal dont do searches on bank accounts and real names. only till they request for ID but thats another story and query. i never thought a bank would reject withdrawal income based on a full name change as this is income . not buying ? if you know what i mean.

hopefully with your experience you could let me know and everyone else.

thanks again.
Old 02-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4U View Post
Rosietosie,

i was just wandering when you state that the names on both ebay and paypal have to be mismatched, is there no way i can just use a totally different name, for instance.. lets say my real name on my bank account is . Simon Freeman but on my ebay and paypal i put .. Jodie mayers (stealth name)... when i attach my real account number and sort code wouldnt payments that i receive when selling items and withdrawal be fine to withdrawal when i use the stealth name ?

reason why i assume this is because i have read numerous times that paypal dont do searches on bank accounts and real names. only till they request for ID but thats another story and query. i never thought a bank would reject withdrawal income based on a full name change as this is income . not buying ? if you know what i mean.

hopefully with your experience you could let me know and everyone else.

thanks again.
Yes you have got it right there 14U, paypal will not get to know your real name which will be on your bank account of course, because you will as part of correct stealth ensure you always have enough funds in your paypal account, or failing that on the VCC that you use to confirm your paypal, so that when monthly fee's become due paypal will not attempt to take that money from your bank account. Which they do if you do not make surely that money is available by those other means.
Old 02-11-2015

Quote:
Yes you have got it right there 14U, paypal will not get to know your real name which will be on your bank account of course, because you will as part of correct stealth ensure you always have enough funds in your paypal account, or failing that on the VCC that you use to confirm your paypal, so that when monthly fee's become due paypal will not attempt to take that money from your bank account. Which they do if you do not make surely that money is available by those other means.
Brilliant thanks RosieTosie : )

much appreciated thanks again.
Old 02-12-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Right,

So I finally bought the guide and now I will spend next couple of days scanning the subscribers forum.

Hopefully everything will go to plan and with the advice I've had from halo and Bunneyh, the stealth operation will remain stealth.

I guess it's one of those things, once you get the first one going, you'll get more confident with next ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-12-2015)
Old 02-12-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Right.

All my new SIM cards arrived today, my bank accounts are set up and I have rough idea how I'm going to go for it.
BUT, just a one quick questions:

I've noticed that some people write "Oh I opened like 10 eBay stealths today and got x/x limits" etc.
My question: Does this mean they open Paypal account, link NOTHING. Open eBay account and connect the two, changge them to sellers and see what the limits are and decide if it's worht adding bank account to the Paypal or not?

OR,

Am I missing a point somewhere?