eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Creating new accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/82770-creating-new-accounts.html)

Haidukken 02-11-2015 05:06 AM

Creating new accounts

O hai!

I've started with my stealth project and just wanted to check something with you:

I have read how to use Netgear router to change MAC address of my Virgin Hub, thus resulting new IP, every time I change last two digits of the MAC code.
I have tested it multiple times and I'm confident that the IP changes as I change the settings.
With every new IP set, I log into a different PC user and create a gmail account and then eBay account, after that Paypal account- Without linking them, just creating them, ready to be linked.
I created first 3 accounts without any problems, just fill in the blanks and click some buttons. After the 3rd one, Gmail wanted my phone number for verification. Then eBay wanted me to type in the "I'm not a bot" code.

Questions: Is this totally normal or is it a random thing that's happening to me and I'm too paranoid?

I have set up both of my laptops- With my Apple, I do all the MAC changes and acquiring new IP, once I confirm that the IP is brand new, then I take my other Samsung Laptop and switch the wireless on log into a new user account.

Am I doing it right or is there a reason for concern?

rsot 02-11-2015 12:28 PM

Re: Creating new accounts

Are you using GVoice for your phone number?

Haidukken 02-12-2015 03:19 AM

Nope. All legit phone numbers but I've not even had a chance to add them. I only added random numbers for my gmail account. eBay doesn't ask for a number when creating an account and I haven't created a Paypal yet.
I would carry on as normal and add all the phone numbers to eBay and Paypal, but after eBay and Gmail started asking me to "verify that I'm not a computer" I thought I'd see the forum first etc.

With different PC users and IP addresses, could my Mozilla browser share some information between the accounts or could it be the computer name/address etc?
I doubt that it's Mozilla because clearly that's the whole reason behind different PC users etc etc.

Might be nothing, but I thought I'd seek some help first.

rsot 02-12-2015 01:11 PM

Are you selling right away or browsing/bidding before listing?

Haidukken 02-12-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 641616)
Are you selling right away or browsing/bidding before listing?

At the moment I only got as far as creating the eBay account. When it asked me for the "type in these letters and number so that we know you are not a bot" I stopped because it seemed odd that with the first 3 accounts that I created(All using different IP and PC user) I didn't have any of this and then suddenly they started asking questions. It just felt weird.
Could it have been because I used the same password and date of birth on all of them? Maybe?

I just don't want to get it wrong by a stupid mistake. If they catch me later on, that's kinda fine, but to get limited and cked right off the bat would feel horrible!
:violin:

ooooo.halo 02-12-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 641650)
At the moment I only got as far as creating the eBay account. When it asked me for the "type in these letters and number so that we know you are not a bot" I stopped because it seemed odd that with the first 3 accounts that I created(All using different IP and PC user) I didn't have any of this and then suddenly they started asking questions. It just felt weird.
Could it have been because I used the same password and date of birth on all of them? Maybe?

I just don't want to get it wrong by a stupid mistake. If they catch me later on, that's kinda fine, but to get limited and cked right off the bat would feel horrible!
:violin:

:faint:

No info should be the same across.accounts. That includes passwords and dob.
Please tell me that the stealth names you used were not the same or variations??

Haidukken 02-12-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 641656)
:faint:

No info should be the same across.accounts. That includes passwords and dob.
Please tell me that the stealth names you used were not the same or variations??

Names and addresses were totally different. Just the PW and DOB.

I'll just never touch those accounts again and blacklist the IP, just in case.
I'd rather lose IP and "names" than actual bank accounts.

ooooo.halo 02-12-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 641659)

Im pretty sure you should get away with it. So dont do anything drastic till you see what others say.
For future reference, use everything different across accounts. And that means.EVERYTHING.

Keep everything written down incase you forget or need to supply this information.
Im sure you will be fine. Its just so important that linkages are minimal to non existent :-)

ooooo.halo 02-12-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 641659)

Have a peek at this :-)

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...t-answers.html

mmartin9999 02-15-2015 08:33 AM

The gmail thing is normal if you are creating multiple accounts under the same user account.

To prevent this(and because it just makes more sense) you should create all accounts(gmail/ebay/paypal) all under the intended user account.

I have not run into Ebay asking for a captcha code, but I do not mess with Ebay until I set up my sellers account after my PP is verified, then I verify phone and link PP

Haidukken 02-15-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmartin9999 (Post 642568)
The gmail thing is normal if you are creating multiple accounts under the same user account.

To prevent this(and because it just makes more sense) you should create all accounts(gmail/ebay/paypal) all under the intended user account.

I have not run into Ebay asking for a captcha code, but I do not mess with Ebay until I set up my sellers account after my PP is verified, then I verify phone and link PP

Thanks for taking the time! I created all users with different IP addresses and PC users, that's why it felt weird.

I ended up ditching those 3 accounts because it just felt weird, so I didn't want any doubt in my head. So I went ahead and started from scrtch:
-New PC Users
-New MAC/IP
-New name, address and phone.
-New VCC and bank accounts.

Also this time I used all different DOB and Passwords.
Basically, every single piece of detail is different with every single user account and user itself. Can't go wrong with that, I guess.

shu23887 02-16-2015 08:46 AM

Hi, I am new to this I have created my first stealth account and looking to create the second one. I understand that ip addresses need to be different for each account everytime I log in. If i create a different user on my pc e.g user 1 for 1 ebay account and then user2 for the second one. will i steel need to clear history, cookies and flash before i log into the second account or i dont need to do this because i am using a second user account on my pc.

regards

MM78 02-16-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shu23887 (Post 642821)
Hi, I am new to this I have created my first stealth account and looking to create the second one. I understand that ip addresses need to be different for each account everytime I log in. If i create a different user on my pc e.g user 1 for 1 ebay account and then user2 for the second one. will i steel need to clear history, cookies and flash before i log into the second account or i dont need to do this because i am using a second user account on my pc.

regards

No, that's the whole reason for creating a 2nd User Account...is to keep the cookies, history all separated.

rsot 02-16-2015 09:56 AM

You already have a post on this shu - don't double post:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...h-account.html

danshan 02-16-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 642666)
Thanks for taking the time! I created all users with different IP addresses and PC users, that's why it felt weird.

I ended up ditching those 3 accounts because it just felt weird, so I didn't want any doubt in my head. So I went ahead and started from scrtch:
-New PC Users
-New MAC/IP
-New name, address and phone.
-New VCC and bank accounts.

Also this time I used all different DOB and Passwords.
Basically, every single piece of detail is different with every single user account and user itself. Can't go wrong with that, I guess.

Now that sounds like stealth!

Haidukken 02-16-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 643001)
Now that sounds like stealth!

You know... The funny thing with stealth is that I knowthe basics and I have no trouble keeping it separate and stealth.
BUT, as I'm just starting out my brain keeps coming up with "ideas" and "theories" that sound GREAT in my head, but in reality there is always a reason why people are not doing it already.
That's why this forum is great soundboard, always someone out there who has an opinion!

mmartin9999 02-16-2015 08:27 PM

Looks like you've got a solid plan. My process is similar.

The trick I've found stealthing is to never get comfortable with one process. I generally make my accounts in multiples of 20. I keep the process the same throughout that group, same phone source, same vba bank, same cc, email provider, etc.

Next time I switch one variable. Use a different bank VBA. Use a different email provider, etc.

If one run of accounts starts going down or links somehow, I can generally get an idea of whats causing it and correct it in the future.

your mileage may vary