Outsourcing some work? My experiences... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Outsourcing some work? My experiences...

Has anyone had any experience outsourcing certain tasks of your stealthing business?

My non ebay business partner hired an overseas assistant for some online business he has and couldn't stop talking about the help his assistant was.

I took the plunge and got a referral from my friend's assistant for her cousin a few weeks ago. I gave her some research tasks and had her start creating my listings and even titles, saves them for me and sends to my in batches to distribute between my stealths. I also have her do my photo collages and text over photo tasks. Her writing is better than mine, and she is very creative in making each description different.

She does Ebay research and tracks my incoming orders and alerts to any problems a well as keeping spreadsheets of all shipping labels created and tracking them until delivery. The past week I began having her answer all those annoying gvoice texts I was too lazy to put the number in my descriptions but she does

I'm sure all of you hardcore stealthers are freaking now. She has no access to any of my accounts, knows none of my account information, and does not even know destination information short of town delivered to on my tracking numbers. I get the description in a word doc, copy and paste it directly into Ebay. I strip all photos she does for me as well before adding to Ebay.

We keep in touch throughout the day(time difference 12 hours, but still no problem) on messenger. I won't disclose what it costs me, but it is about 1/10 of what I could pay someone here for 8 hours a day, and some days she wants to work 10-12 hours and will often ask me for work on Sundays.

I know any stealthier working as many accounts as I do(100+) will work 14+ hour days, and although I still do so, I sleep easier knowing I can work more on my business and less on those mundane tasks.

(BTW-the irony in all of this is she does not have an Ebay account....)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Outsourcing some work? My experiences...

Sounds like just a really generous and hard working employee thats motivated to make you successful and get her some money too! You found a lucky one. Keep her!