eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Creating a stealth account in UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/83556-creating-stealth-account-uk.html)

marty84 03-04-2015 11:14 PM

Creating a stealth account in UK

I am going to create a stealth account first time following the stealth ebook instructions. In the past I used to make new accounts using VMware (Virtual Machine) which had new and separate windows installed for each one of the accounts making it very secure from linking but too much of a work.

According to stealth book you can create a stealth account with new name and address by just creating a new users account in windows (without installing new windows on your computer or resetting it to factory settings) and won't get linked.

I just wanted to make sure is it still correct. Your help will be much appreciated.

Dmshark25 03-04-2015 11:23 PM

Re: Creating a stealth account in UK

Separate user accounts works great and keeps each account separate

rsot 03-04-2015 11:26 PM

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, new users account in windows still works very well.

marty84 03-05-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 647569)
Separate user accounts works great and keeps each account separate

So, would it work if I have several stealth account with several different names and addresses or it will work for several accounts for the same person....Sorry if this question sound stupid

Dmshark25 03-05-2015 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty84 (Post 647582)
So, would it work if I have several stealth account with several different names and addresses or it will work for several accounts for the same person....Sorry if this question sound stupid

Each stealth account needs to be independent, and not linked to any other account that you operate

So that if one account goes down than the others are not affected. That is the key to stealth, you want to learn to make and operate multiple accounts and run them all link free, this way you have more control over your business, and are not left in the hands of eBay that can shut u down at any time

Every piece of information used to register accounts needs to be different from your other accounts, there cannot be one match on any information

marty84 03-05-2015 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 647587)
Each stealth account needs to be independent, and not linked to any other account that you operate

So that if one account goes down than the others are not affected. That is the key to stealth, you want to learn to make and operate multiple accounts and run them all link free, this way you have more control over your business, and are not left in the hands of eBay that can shut u down at any time

Every piece of information used to register accounts needs to be different from your other accounts, there cannot be one match on any information

You are right and I am aware of it. It's just that I want to make sure that creating user accounts in the same Windows (OS) will work if I have several stealth accounts with several different names and addresses or it will work for several accounts for the same person

Dmshark25 03-05-2015 01:54 AM

Why would you create several accounts with the same Person?

If you do this all the accounts will be linked, each account you make needs to look like a totally different unrelated person

ebay_ 03-05-2015 06:41 PM

you need to change your ip for each account also.

rsot 03-05-2015 08:28 PM

Stealth principle involves no reusing of any old info...let alone same info

Bunneh 03-05-2015 09:59 PM

For each stealth account you need a new windows user account, a new IP address, and all account info on eBay and PayPal must be different for each set you create.
You will also need a new bank account and phone phone number for each account set up.

123 03-06-2015 12:25 AM

Can also look into VMware great for managing multiple accounts