Need help with first stealth account.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Need help with first stealth account..

I was going through my stuff & I have a ton of crap that I need to sell. I could make some good money & clear out my house.

So, even though I really don't want to sell on ebay anymore, I don't really have any other options. I followed the stealth guide & opened a stealth account. I got an email from ebay for an offer to list 3 things for free. So I tried to list something tonight & immediately got the 0 selling limit. I called ebay about it & the guy wanted to verify my identity & asked for my date of birth.

So now WTF am I supposed to do? Everybody says I'm negative but how can you be positive when nothing but bad **** happens to you constantly???? I'm trying desperately to prevent becoming homeless & out on my ass in the gutter but nothing is working.

My father died last week, I'm running out of money, I got a job but they said they definitely want to put me to work but they don't know how many hours they can give me. I have to call them tomorrow morning. I have $0 money to pay the rent or any of the bills next month. I'm going to have to disconnect my internet & phone at the end of the month. And I'm sitting on thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I could sell on ebay but they won't let me because a buyer screwed me over & got my last account suspended.

How can I set up an account that actually works? How can I get past the verification crap? I followed the Stealth Book perfectly but it didn't work.

I read that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses don't work anymore. I don't have anybody that will let me use their address.

I have absolutely no idea what to do now. I'm going under!

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 03-23-2015 at 01:09 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-23-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default re: Need help with first stealth account..

I'm not the type to be giving advice yet as I'm still learning stealth but first just calm down.. the more you are acting without thinking and desperate that's why the accounts get shut down. You must be doing something to be causing them to give you automatic 0 limit. Post your method you are using and take things slow, Stealth takes ALOT of patience..
Old 03-23-2015

Longevity: 97%
Default re: Need help with first stealth account..

Quote:
Originally Posted by N7 Shadow View Post
I was going through my stuff & I have a ton of crap that I need to sell. I could make some good money & clear out my house.

So, even though I really don't want to sell on ebay anymore, I don't really have any other options. I followed the stealth guide & opened a stealth account. I got an email from ebay for an offer to list 3 things for free. So I tried to list something tonight & immediately got the 0 selling limit. I called ebay about it & the guy wanted to verify my identity & asked for my date of birth.

So now WTF am I supposed to do? Everybody says I'm negative but how can you be positive when nothing but bad **** happens to you constantly???? I'm trying desperately to prevent becoming homeless & out on my ass in the gutter but nothing is working.

My father died last week, I'm running out of money, I got a job but they said they definitely want to put me to work but they don't know how many hours they can give me. I have to call them tomorrow morning. I have $0 money to pay the rent or any of the bills next month. I'm going to have to disconnect my internet & phone at the end of the month. And I'm sitting on thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I could sell on ebay but they won't let me because a buyer screwed me over & got my last account suspended.

How can I set up an account that actually works? How can I get past the verification crap? I followed the Stealth Book perfectly but it didn't work.

I read that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses don't work anymore. I don't have anybody that will let me use their address.

..patience is a virtue my friend

Last edited by TGMT²; 03-23-2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: not necessary
Old 03-23-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Need help with first stealth account..

Even if you are able to make a stealth account, it will be brand new and you can't list thousands of dollars of goods immediately. We are happy to help you avoid 0/0 limits, but you need to realize that new accounts have limits and you'll need to take it slow
Old 03-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

Accounts get 0/0 when something dodgy is used for their creation, for example, Google Voice service for phone. If they ask for an ID - you have to be "creative". Stealth is not piece of cake. And of course, EB wont let you sell several thousands worth household items in the first month, because of monthly limits for new sellers. So you have to start it really slow.
Old 03-23-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by N7 Shadow View Post

Stealth is a slow process....no quick workarounds im afraid.
Perhaps post your set up in the subscribers forum and then we can all take a look at your account creation. It may be that you are doing everything right and that eb is cracking down harder
Old 03-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Accounts get 0/0 when something dodgy is used for their creation, for example, Google Voice service for phone.

That's awesome! The Stealth Book told me to use a voip/redirect & Google Voice was on the list. I never heard of Google Voice until reading the stealth book. I would have been better off using a Tracfone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
And of course, EB wont let you sell several thousands worth household items in the first month, because of monthly limits for new sellers. So you have to start it really slow.
I know. I was only going to start with a couple things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP02 View Post
I'm not the type to be giving advice yet as I'm still learning stealth but first just calm down.. the more you are acting without thinking and desperate that's why the accounts get shut down. You must be doing something to be causing them to give you automatic 0 limit. Post your method you are using and take things slow, Stealth takes ALOT of patience..

I followed the stealth book exactly.

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 03-23-2015 at 10:20 AM.