eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Unbelievable announcement about the plane crash in the Alps! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/84240-unbelievable-announcement-about-plane-crash-alps.html)

RosieTosie 03-26-2015 08:21 AM

Unbelievable announcement about the plane crash in the Alps!

Just heard on the lunchtime news, the german co-pilot set that plane into a dive into the mountains that killed those 150 people!, the main pilot had left the cabin to go to the toilet and the co-pilot would not let him back in.

They also said the passengers would not have known what was happening until the last minute, then it would all have been over instantly. Of course they would have known!, the pilot would obviously become increasingly desperate with his hammering with his fists on the door as the realisation of what was to come dawned on him!, people sat at the front of the plane, and probably everyone one could not have missed what was going on, from the noise of the pilot outside the cabin door.

Absolutely the ultimate nightmare scenario in recent times, a suicidal co-pilot taking control of a plane like that. They are already saying think groups will be set up next week to start working out the best ways to avoid this ever happening again.

Bunneh 03-26-2015 08:36 AM

Re: Unbelievable announcement about the plane crash in the Alps!

Oh my word, that is just sickening :eek::eek::eek:

They should make it so that pilot doors cannot be locked, or use a key card to open them.

:violin:

RosieTosie 03-26-2015 09:26 AM

Exactly Bunneh, totally unbelievable isn't it!, those think groups they set up after plane crashes are expected to suggest something along those lines, a method for preventing terrorists and lunatics from being able to enter the cockpit whilst still enabling the pilots to get back in.

Of course psychological testing for pilots is the other one they are expected to come up with as well, especially after this crash and of course possibly after that Malaysian crash where they have never found the plane, some suggestions that might have been caused by something similar to this crash as well.

rsot 03-26-2015 11:13 AM

It is a very sad incident that has plagued the news...even though these incidents have been happening quite a bit as of lately, it's still very very low compared to the number of flights in the sky at any given moment...thankfully

Underhand 03-26-2015 04:40 PM

Read this on the MH370. Very interesting. Flight MH370: Could it have been suicide? - BBC News

RosieTosie 03-27-2015 08:32 AM

Latest update on this, it's now come out that the co-pilot who crashed the plane had been recommended for treatment for depression!, it gets worse!, what is there left that can possibly come out out about this. One thing is needing to be asked of Germanwings the airline whose plane it was, how much did they know about his mental state, and if they did not know about it why didn't they know!

oompaloompa 03-27-2015 09:07 AM

I suppose all they can do is assess people, and if people answer the questions in order not to lose their jobs, you cannot cover every eventuality..

the sad thing is the door reinforcement was to keep people out of the cockpit like terrorists...but the danger was in the cockpit.....and say they do have another crew member there at all times.....it does not stop them being taken by surprise and knocked out....minimising the risk is all they can do.......

pr0wake 03-27-2015 09:40 AM

why is this in the subscribers discussion

RosieTosie 03-27-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 654311)
why is this in the subscribers discussion

Maybe because of the interest it has aroused prowakeskater, this is certainly a subject that is in the public domain around the world, and occasionally subjects do make it into this section that are nothing to do with stealth, this is by no means the first time this has happened!

rsot 03-27-2015 11:06 AM

Could be in everything else then but it is a discussion nonetheless

jeffweico 03-27-2015 11:12 AM

Mental note: Don't buy stock in Germanwings...
:pound:

Just a little comic relief. I am not sure how everything works in Germany, but my guess is the first lawsuit will be filed within the next week or so. Had it happened here in the US, the first lawsuit probably would be filed by this evening.

RosieTosie 03-27-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 654348)

Just a little comic relief. I am not sure how everything works in Germany, but my guess is the first lawsuit will be filed within the next week or so. Had it happened here in the US, the first lawsuit probably would be filed by this evening.

Your right there Jeffweico, America is lawsuit central isn't it, or at least that's how the rest of us see it. One thing is for sure the lawyers will be circling those relatives already, and the airline's underwriters will be grasping at straws to try and minimise how much they have too pay out. The phrase tombstone technology was invented for plane crashes ask well, they have had enough warnings that something like this was imminent, but they won't spend money to avoid it until so many people have perished and the rest of the world knows about it.

rsot 03-27-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 654348)

Short the stock :FF:

RosieTosie 03-27-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 654345)
Could be in everything else then but it is a discussion nonetheless

Hey rsot, I DID post in everything else, but is still ended up on here and more and more people are looking at it each day, a clear sign of how much interest there in this as a suject and why not something new comes out about it everyday at the moment.

RosieTosie 03-27-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 654411)
Short the stock :FF:

What's 'Short the stock' rsot?, obviously to do with anyone who fancies buying stock in this airline, stock that will be dropping through the floor now, I guess that you meant is it!

RosieTosie 03-30-2015 06:27 AM

Latest update on this:, that co-pilot was going slowly blind!, what was that previous comment of mine about this situation could not get any worse, got that wrong didn't I, big time. Anyone get the feeling Germanwings the Lufthansa offshoot who run the Germanwings airline, might suddenly start to go downhill and quietly disapear. Like rsot hinted a very definate 'short the stock' situation.

I mean, surely there is no comeback from this fir that company. Back in the 1980's I think it was Lufthansa themselves were involved in the plane crash from hell. At the Los Rodeos airport in Tenerife. One of their Jumbo Jets packed full of holidaymakers crashed headlong into another airliner also packed full of holidaymakers in thich fog. The Lufthansa pilot ruled his cockpit with an iron first, no one dare question his decisions, one of which was to set off full pelt down the runway in the blinding fog without clearance from the air traffic control tower, wiping out instantly both planeloads of holidaymakers.

Lufthansa must be quaking a bit about anything else that might be waiting in the wings to come out about this co-pilot, he had also told a previous girlfriend that one day everyone would know his name and was going to do something in the future that woukd change the way everything was done from that point onwards. Understatement or what, and if only all the issues had been joined up by someone and the eventual outcome had been realised beforehand.