My stealth plan - please review and criticise! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-04-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Post My stealth plan - please review and criticise!

Hi Guys,

I think the time has come and I am nearly ready to make my first stealth account. Selling on eBay is something I will be doing alongside my regular job so I will only need one stealth account for now. I have detailed below the steps I will be taking. Please criticise and look for flaws (I’m sure there will be a few!).

1 – Clear my cookies and cache on my laptop browser which I have used to log into another eBay buying account (eBay account with my real details).

2 – Change my IP address.

3 – Create G Mail account.

4 – Create eBay account using stealth details. I will more than likely be using an address that I don’t have access to. Phone number will be a PAYG sim card in a spare phone.

5 – Create PP account using stealth details (same as in step 4).

6 – Purchase Entropay VCC and link with PP account to confirm account (sign up to Entropay using stealth details?).

7 – Link HSBC saving account (with my real details) to PP account and verify.

8 – Link eBay and PP account.

Now that I’ve listed the steps I feel as if it’s too short and I have missed something out. Please shred my plan to pieces, I would rather people be harsh and I do it properly!

Also, I have read that a lot of accounts are starting on 0/0 limits. If I am unfortunate to get an account like this at step 4, could I just start over again?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!
The Following User Says Thank You to utd For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-04-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2015

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: My stealth plan - please review and criticise!

Hey utd,

I'm sure more experienced people will be along shortly, I'm no expert in this field.

Step 1) I was wondering why you won't be creating a new User Log in on your laptop? This would be a safer option possibly. Maybe someone will confirm that?

Step 6) You sign up to Entropay using your real details, then create cards with stealth details I believe. So you could do that now, and get that all ready and sorted as you have to wait for the verification codes to your bank etc. Or you can purchase a VCC on here, or get a gift card like 3V from your local Co-op/Tesco.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geegee83 For This Useful Post:
utd (04-04-2015)
Old 04-04-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks Geegee!

To my understanding, as I will only be running one stealth there will be no need to have a separate user account - this is the only eBay account that I will ever be logging in with (to start with).

I remember you telling me about 3V on another thread. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I can just walk into Tesco and create a 3V with stealth details? I might just buy a VCC from here to avoid all of that.

Of course, I could just buy a stealth account from the marketplace on here (which I might do) but I feel as if I would learn more by making one myself.
Old 04-04-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd View Post
Hi Guys,

I think the time has come and I am nearly ready to make my first stealth account. Selling on eBay is something I will be doing alongside my regular job so I will only need one stealth account for now. I have detailed below the steps I will be taking. Please criticise and look for flaws (I’m sure there will be a few!).

1 – Clear my cookies and cache on my laptop browser which I have used to log into another eBay buyi

make sure you clear all flash cookies to.

4 – Create eBay account using stealth details. I will more than likely be using an address that I don’t have access to. Phone number will be a PAYG sim card in a spare phone.

6 – Purchase Entropay VCC and link with PP account to confirm account (sign up to Entropay using stealth details?).

real details to sign up to Entropay. You load your account with money from your bank. Then create a vcc in your account

Savings arnt the best to start with. A current account would be better.

Now that I’ve listed the steps I feel as if it’s too short and I have missed something out. Please shred my plan to pieces, I would rather people be harsh and I do it properly!

Also, I have read that a lot of accounts are starting on 0/0 limits. If I am unfortunate to get an account like this at step 4, could I just start over again?

If everything is done right you won't encounter this. But yes you could just start again.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Replies are in red. Overall seems quite solid. You will likely make mistakes with it being your first account but try not to worry too much. Everyone was new once.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Drecn (04-06-2015), utd (04-04-2015)
Old 04-04-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Cheers JS!

Regarding the 0/0 selling limits, I didn't realise that this didn't happen if everything was done right. If this does happen then it obviously means that eBay suspect that it a stealth account so why don't they just suspend the account straight away?

What would be the disadvantage of using a savings account? Is it purely down the mismatching names issue? If so I have read around the forums that HSBC are ok? As I am still learning I didn't want to risk a current account as I already have a savings account set up. Going forward, if I decide to create more accounts then I will definitely be using a basic/current account but for now I didn't want to 'waste' any accounts (the HSBC savings account is one that I already have set up).

If things go really well and I convert this account to a business account, I would obviously need an address that I have access to (for returns). I'm guessing it's easy enough to add this after? Or I could weigh up everything and accept that I won't receive any returns as they would be sent to the stealth address?
Old 04-05-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd View Post
Thanks Geegee!

To my understanding, as I will only be running one stealth there will be no need to have a separate user account - this is the only eBay account that I will ever be logging in with (to start with).

I remember you telling me about 3V on another thread. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I can just walk into Tesco and create a 3V with stealth details? I might just buy a VCC from here to avoid all of that.

Of course, I could just buy a stealth account from the marketplace on here (which I might do) but I feel as if I would learn more by making one myself.
You can buy a 3V from the Co-op (not sure about tesco, but probaby). You don't need to give them any details of yourself or anyone made up person. You buy it like you would buy a gift card. Give it to them, they activate it, pay £25 and you can then spend that money on anything you want. It works the same as a real visa.

However, for eBay and Paypal entropay is a much cheaper option, but once you pay the £25 for the 3V, you still have that £25 and you can spend it on anything. Just keep a few quid in it and don't empty it completely. Entropay just means less initial investment, however if you choose to invest £25, you keep it all anyway. Entropay - you give your real details when you sign up, but Paypal do not see these details.

If you buy a stealth from here, make sure you understand the limits of certain categories. For example, some allow only 5 items sold for the first 90 days of your starting sale. It doesn't matter if you buy a high limit account. If that is the case, you should make your own.

If you wanted to buy from the forum, maybe you can buy a higher limit account (provided you have no category limits) and then make your own as well. It's a learning process, but stealth isn't too complicated. I think it can be worth it to buy high limit accounts here, but normal accounts (in my opinion) are not worth it at all.

Last edited by xShevaa7x; 04-05-2015 at 12:03 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-05-2015), utd (04-06-2015)
Old 04-05-2015

1 – Clear my cookies and cache on my laptop browser which I have used to log into another eBay buying account (eBay account with my real details).

Better to create a new Windows account, or one undeleted cookie will ruin everything

Yes. And put it onto an Excel file, so you will not use it again somewhere else.

Yes.

Yes. But don't forget to divert this sim to a phone that you use.

Yes

Yes. But if Entro is used for PP Verificaion only, you can use your real details.

Yes

Yes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-05-2015), utd (04-06-2015)
Old 04-05-2015

Longevity: 52%

Should you link your Eb and PP straight away? Or should you wait until you post up your first item for sale? :S
Old 04-05-2015

Longevity: 55%

In the UK link the PayPal and Ebay yes, you will have stronger accounts by doing that, no benefit to waiting until you have listed your first item.
Old 04-05-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDan1 View Post
Should you link your Eb and PP straight away? Or should you wait until you post up your first item for sale? :S
Get your Paypal verified, then link it to your eBay account. Don't list your first item until your Paypal (which is verified) is linked to your account.
The Following User Says Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
utd (04-06-2015)
Old 04-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the help guys, really busy at the moment but I will be creating my account soon and will post an update 👍
Old 04-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Sheva thanks for clarifying the VCC issue as well. I think I will go down the entropay/buying off seller on here route.

Won't need to list a lot to start off with so will just focus on strengthening my account.

Should I be maxing out my selling limits in order to get a selling allowance raise?
Old 04-07-2015

Yes that is the correct way to get limit increases utd, but not straight away, just listing 1 or 2 items at first, then after a few days list couple more items, then depending on the limits you have at that point, slowly increase your listings. The account seller you buy from will have advice for you as well on the best way to begin listing your items.

Making, or buying, more accounts as you get established can be the only way that some sellers can get limit increases as well, everyone hopes to be able to list more items as their account limits rise, but for some ebay sellers natural limit increases happen too slowly or even not at all. More accounts can be the only way to be able to sell more items.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
utd (04-07-2015)
Old 04-07-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Oh right I see. I was wondering why I have seen established people on here buying accounts from other members but it all makes sense now.

Would you recommend purchasing things on this account to strengthen it, or should I just place bids on items that I obviously know will sell for more?

If I purchase (say £1 items) to strengthen, then the owner of the stealth address might get suspicious right?
Old 04-07-2015

Ebay themselves are known to get suspicious if sellers suddenly start posting items that are to low in value, they will start seeing it as possible feedback manipulation. Of course nothing to stop you buying items cheaply and listing them at prices that bring in a small profit every so often.

Buying items that will, we hope, be popular and bring in reasonable level of sales is good as well. It is finding items that we know are that popular, that we can buy cheaply enough to be able to list them at prices that will make us a decent profit, if you can do that successfully, you will be laughing all all the way to the bank of course.
utd (04-07-2015)
Old 04-07-2015

utd - what I did was add a delivery address to the account, it was the paid for address I purchased online. Then the random £1 items just went to there, so you could add a work address, or an address you know is empty perhaps? Then anything sent there won't raise any suspicions. Or you can buy a couple of cheap chinese listings (bracelets etc) and then email then after to change the address to your own, although this is very risky. If I was going to do it again I'd find an empty address, a closed down pub perhaps, or an empty shop.

I bought 3 accounts and made one of my own, limits went up fairly quick to about 260 items within 2 months.. depends how much you want to sell.

If you list to your limits each month, you seem to get an increase, even if you don't sell to your limit.

The stealth I made myself I never purchased anything, I just listed a very low risk item to start with, and my business is very low risk so it doesn't raise too many suspicions.
utd (04-07-2015)
Old 04-07-2015

To clarify.. you have your main address, then you can also add a primary delivery address to it also.
utd (04-07-2015)
Old 04-07-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Good stuff! Can I use my work address as a delivery address even if another member of staff has previously used it? I guess it's a no?
Old 04-07-2015

I guess you could, but probably best to keep it 100% stealth.

Just buy a couple of small items that you aren't bothered about receiving.

Maybe someone else can clarify whether that is a good idea? I'm not 100% certain if I'm honest, and I wouldn't want to give bad advice.
utd (04-07-2015)
Old 04-07-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

No worries Gem I can understand. Not too bothered about receiving items so I might just run the risk and let them get sent to a random address ��
Old 04-10-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post

Yes
Sorry to bump into the thread but when you say using real details you mean the bank account is in a legal name, not that you use that same legal name when entering the bank account details on PayPal for verification. Correct?
I would think they keep record of who they don't like and would slap a limit on your account if your just making extra checking/savings account to verify anon PayPal accounts. No?
Old 04-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
Sorry to bump into the thread but when you say using real details you mean the bank account is in a legal name, not that you use that same legal name when entering the bank account details on PayPal for verification. Correct?
I would think they keep record of who they don't like and would slap a limit on your account if your just making extra checking/savings account to verify anon PayPal accounts. No?
Correct, because when entering your bank account onto your paypal to verify it you only enter the back account number and sort code, you don't give your name or address. Paypal will just assume the bank account holder is the same person whose details they have on the stealth account, no reason for them to assume any other point of view.
Blood (04-11-2015)