Converting account details after purchasing an account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-10-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Converting account details after purchasing an account

SO, wondering about the process if I were to buy an established stealth account. Obviously, you will have to change lots of info- Bank and card info, at least. Will it not throw up a red flag? Also, the IP address suddenly changes locale and no longer matches the account address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Converting account details after purchasing an account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
SO, wondering about the process if I were to buy an established stealth account. Obviously, you will have to change lots of info- Bank and card info, at least.
Why would you have to change information? Also, Accounts sold here don't include real bank, If the account includes a VBA there's still nothing to be changed. The Card info doesn't actually have to be changed. I think your some what confused. You don't change any info.

Quote:
the IP address suddenly changes locale and no longer matches the account address.
Having different IP addresses is not a huge deal, the best thing to do is to get cookies built up for a few days before doing something like listing an item, etc.
Old 04-10-2015

I understand what you mean.....you're asking about inputting your personal bank details rather than those used by a person creating a stealth account. I too wonder this. I personally have a new stealth created with a vcc and have a personal brand new bank account I will use with PayPal. I guess you just add the new account info as waiting won't help the situation. You cannot buy or sell without the PayPal account correctly in place so why wait!
Old 04-10-2015

Oh I should add that I haven't added it yet myself
Old 04-10-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
SO, wondering about the process if I were to buy an established stealth account. Obviously, you will have to change lots of info- Bank and card info, at least. Will it not throw up a red flag? Also, the IP address suddenly changes locale and no longer matches the account address.
Common sense says you wouldn't want to change things like card, address, names etc. Why would you?

Bank account should not be changed. I was explained that, once you buy an account, it normally does not come with a linked bank account.

You need to link one later on.

And as mentioned above - IP address is not a big deal. I know this practically.
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

As long is iP is the usa no biggie. And you don't have to switch anything my friend.
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Having different IP addresses is not a huge deal, the best thing to do is to get cookies built up for a few days before doing something like listing an item, etc.
This.

Clearly there are many questions you need answered and if you are unsure, maybe it's worth asking the seller couple of "what to do next" questions.

In terms of IP, that's the only thing that will change but even that is not THAT big of a deal. Just take your time to create browsing history, cookies and other bits and pieces- Exactly the same as you would when you create your own stealth.
Old 04-10-2015
Banned

If you have VCCs in that account, no need to change it. If you have VBAs in that account no need to change it. If the IPs in the account is static, ebay/paypal MIGHT give u a redflag. If the IP on that account is dynamic, I recommend browsing with your new IP addres for a couple of days minimum 3 days.
Old 04-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes, common sense will tell you that you don't want to go changing all of these things. This is why I asked the question. I has to be linked to a back account and a card. Why would you not need to switch them to your bank account and credit card? How would you get your money?
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, common sense will tell you that you don't want to go changing all of these things. This is why I asked the question. I has to be linked to a back account and a card. Why would you not need to switch them to your bank account and credit card? How would you get your money?
Ok, again....Any account purchased on the forum will not have a Bank Account, You need to add your own REAL bank account...preferably one that accepts mismatch name deposits which has been discussed across 100,000 threads.

When you add your bank account...your only going to add the bank account only and not the card attached to your real bank account, does this make sense?
Old 04-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Ah, so then I WILL be changing my bank info, as I will be adding one. But, what about the CC? Also, if the account has been used and has feedback, then it would have to have a bank account. Point being that I want to buy an account that I can use now, while I grow some other ones. Not one that I have to wait to sell much on
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Seriously, you should ask these questions to the account seller, maybe they can help you better.
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Ah, so then I WILL be changing my bank info, as I will be adding one. But, what about the CC? Also, if the account has been used and has feedback, then it would have to have a bank account. Point being that I want to buy an account that I can use now, while I grow some other ones. Not one that I have to wait to sell much on
The VCC ( virtual credit card ) on the accounts do not need to be removed or changed. They have no negative effect on your account at all, and usually are only on paypal to enable us to create/ turn it into a seller account as a payment method is required.

I dont know what makes you think that a bank account is on the paypal accounts, if the account has feedback on it? Items can be paid for using a VCC.

The only things you should really change on the account is your passwords.

You will raise flags, removing VBA, Bank cards and changed phones numbers and email address.

You will not be able to change the NAME on the paypal account as you will have to provide ID to change this.

The name and address on paypal SHOULD match those that are on ebay so that you do not get any future issues.

Accounts that are created and sold on the forum are created specifically for buyers like yourself and we sellers deal with a lot of people on a daily basis, and i am sure have no interest in checking on what you are selling etc.. unless you have issues with the account.

If you are really/very concerned about buying from the forum, buy a cheaper account and that way you will know that you will get what you paid for and have a little more confidence on what you are dealing with here.

But you should really read and learn more about stealth before jumping straight in, as it sounds like you still have a bit to learn.
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I know it is a lot to take in without actually being in the account and seeing whats up. But as an account seller i can say you will only need to add a bank account so you can withdraw funds. The bank account should be in YOUR rela name. The PayPal can belong to Doogie Howser. PayPal does not and cannot see your name on the bank account. Paypal can only see your routing number and account number.

The CC or Gift Card is only used to verify your address with paypal. That should be its only purpose.

Like may other before me said, just be sure to double check with your account seller. There are lots of great sellers on here and I do not think any of them would lead you astray.
Old 04-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Sure MM78. I plan to do that, when I buy one. But, no reason I can't ask a question so that I know what I'm doing, right?
Old 04-10-2015
Threadstarter  

I could read the book all day, as I have. I have a couple of stealth accounts that I am growing, but the guide doesn't discuss the process of buying an existing account from someone.

Despite all of the extra, my two questions are answered. 1) The cc doesn't matter, as it's only used to verify your account when you create it. 2) There will not be a bank account associated with it. You can add your own, but just adding one shouldn't throw up any red flags.
Old 04-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I could read the book all day, as I have. I have a couple of stealth accounts that I am growing, but the guide doesn't discuss the process of buying an existing account from someone.

Despite all of the extra, my two questions are answered. 1) The cc doesn't matter, as it's only used to verify your account when you create it. 2) There will not be a bank account associated with it. You can add your own, but just adding one shouldn't throw up any red flags.
What you have to realize is that Stealth changes literally every day. The ebook cannot possibly cover every possible angle. Lucky for everyone, the forum exist to ask questions. If the ebook covered everything...there would be no need for the forum! lol.