Best vpn? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-20-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Best vpn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberdog View Post
Hi all, search of the forum and stuff suggests 24vc is a decent VPN. Can anyone suggest other companies? 24 seems expensive although I do understand you do what it takes to get back online. I will buy this if its the only suggested option

Any ideas??
I have VPN service with 24vc i got the guarenteed Fresh IP option. it does the job yes and I appreciate their service. BUT its expensive. i paid 129 bucks for the entire year for just 1 ip address. honestly thats expensive. I switched to dial up service and now have access to hundreds of thousands of ip addresses for all of my bulk ebay accounts. I pay roughly 70 a month for the dialup+ landline phone service. which comes out to $840 a year.

840 bucks for an unlimited amount of ip addresses is better in my personal opinion.

840 bucks with 24vc only get you 6 Fresh IP addresses.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Yeah it really depends on your perspective on things and what you value more etc, once you have 5 or more you qualify for a bulk discount. So you would get a better rate, coming out to about 9 something per month per ip, and lets say your making about $2000 per month per ebay account, the $9 would account for 0.0045% of your sales. Now obviously you have other expenses etc but what I'm saying is for something that probably accounts for only one percent or less of your profits and gives you the convenience that 24vc provides its worth it for a lot of people.

Especially if you combine it with VMware then you can theoretically have 10 computers up and running in one window all with different ips and multi-task between all of them at the same time. Instead of having to do one account at a time and having to switch and note all your ips as you rotate between accounts, that can be quite cumbersome and leaves an additional room for error.

Last edited by 123; 06-20-2015 at 01:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (09-27-2017)
Old 06-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Yeah it really depends on your perspective on things and what you value more etc, once you have 5 or more you qualify for a bulk discount. So you would get a better rate, coming out to about 9 something per month per ip, and lets say your making about $2000 per month per ebay account, the $9 would account for 0.0045% of your sales. Now obviously you have other expenses etc but what I'm saying is for something that probably accounts for only one percent or less of your profits and gives you the convenience that 24vc provides its worth it for a lot of people.

Especially if you combine it with VMware then you can theoretically have 10 computers up and running in one window all with different ips and multi-task between all of them at the same time. Instead of having to do one account at a time and having to switch and note all your ips as you rotate between accounts, that can be quite cumbersome and leaves an additional room for error.
This is exactly the mindset that I have, props.

I'm currently operating a VM Hub + Netgear Router method with about 10 accounts and it feels that it really is one of the most time consuming parts about my stealth operation. Switching things ON/OFF, Waiting, Waiting again, ON/OFF again, waiting, plug, wait.... WORK, and then rinse and repeat for the next accounts.

I guess "slower" methods are really valid when starting out and keeping everything sort of slowly ticking over, but as you said: When you are generating enough revenue then it's a tiny fraction of what you are making, but the expense itself is probably the most important thing about the whole operation.

Also, one of the plus sides is that when you travel, you can still access everything without any problems. You could be anywhere in the world, just grab your laptop with you and you are golden.

I will most likely contact you for bulk order later on this year, just to set everything up the way I want. Going to save a lot of time and with all my travelling, its just a wise move.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
123 (06-22-2015)
Old 06-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Haha yeah anytime, can just open a ticket and let the team know, we gotcha covered!
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
123 (06-22-2015)
Old 06-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
This is exactly the mindset that I have, props.

I'm currently operating a VM Hub + Netgear Router method with about 10 accounts and it feels that it really is one of the most time consuming parts about my stealth operation. Switching things ON/OFF, Waiting, Waiting again, ON/OFF again, waiting, plug, wait.... WORK, and then rinse and repeat for the next accounts.

I guess "slower" methods are really valid when starting out and keeping everything sort of slowly ticking over, but as you said: When you are generating enough revenue then it's a tiny fraction of what you are making, but the expense itself is probably the most important thing about the whole operation.

Also, one of the plus sides is that when you travel, you can still access everything without any problems. You could be anywhere in the world, just grab your laptop with you and you are golden.

I will most likely contact you for bulk order later on this year, just to set everything up the way I want. Going to save a lot of time and with all my travelling, its just a wise move.

Completely agree, my most valuable asset is always my time, that's the only thing I can never get back. So anything that will eat up my time unnecessarily I consider that the most expensive cost of all.

Last edited by 123; 06-22-2015 at 11:21 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (06-22-2015), yankee (06-22-2015)
Old 07-13-2015

Longevity: 52%

I'm using strongvpn.net
It's great speed and great support
Old 07-13-2015

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness

i use sock5 proxies... 30 bucks for 250 fresh ips.
Old 08-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
i use sock5 proxies... 30 bucks for 250 fresh ips.
give me you proxy service.
Old 08-31-2015

Longevity: 54%

24vc is the best I would agree...and have several ip's with them..
Old 02-02-2016

Everyone bombarded this page with 24vc, for the best comparison and review how about we talk about the cons of 24vc and why other VPN service may be better.

For example; I have become accustomed to Hotspot Shield. Reason why is all I had to do is make one annual purchase now the software is on my PC. With just one click of a button it turns on and off. And when ever on I get a different IP address each time. With this said, I can open tens of windows user accounts on my PC and manage tens of stealth accounts that easily with just one clicking Hotspot shield on or off at the click of a button.

Now with 24vc it looks to me as if one "very expensive" purchase gives you access to only one Dedicated IP address, so no switching through windows user accounts making unlimited stealth account like with major VPN providers. Additionally I'm willing to bet that 24vc is not as easy as a click of a button to be turned on and off. People have to understand that many of us are repulsive from tech swavy options that we really don't even understand so when there is a quicker, easier, cheaper and more user friendly option the majority of users will want to know about it. By any means correct if I am wrong about how 24vc works because I would like to learn I'm just defending the fact that VPN are cool from my experience and from the naked eye it seems to me to be a much better option than 24vc by a landslide.

I've used hotspot shield for years on the same laptop with 6 different eb and pp accounts, With no problem. I see a few saying Hidemyas works perfectly for them for years, etc. So It doesn't seem fair that other VPNs are not mentioned or are immediately outshined by 24vc when there are people like myself who are preaching how good they are. I mean of-course you may ran into a hiccup here or there but nothing that gets my account suspended or linked for that matter. I guess you can call me a novice at stealth since I don't use VPS and VM and all that other junk that I can't even comprehend when trying to get started on it. That's why options like this is even more better for people like me who just need a selling method that works but that is easy for the dumbest of PC users. Instead of complex strings, hosting, servers, etc. I would like to get there someday but come guys give me what I want to hear.

Last edited by technokidd1; 02-02-2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by technokidd1 View Post
Everyone bombarded this page with 24vc, for the best comparison and review how about we talk about the cons of 24vc and why other VPN service may be better.

For example; I have become accustomed to Hotspot Shield. Reason why is all I had to do is make one annual purchase now the software is on my PC. With just one click of a button it turns on and off. And when ever on I get a different IP address each time. With this said, I can open tens of windows user accounts and manage tens of stealth accounts that easily with just one click of a button.

At the end of the day if it works for you then you should keep using it but let me just point out the major problems associated with using a service like Hotspot shield that you may not be realizing. The reason your able to use their software and just magically get a different ip each time you click connect and pay so little for it is because there giving you ips randomly out of a set ip pool. So there costs are minimal because they give the sames ips to everyone, so they dont have to worry about giving a unique ip to every user which is the most expensive part of offering dedicated ips, so all they care about is getting the most customers so they can make the most money off the ips they have. They don't have to worry about adding new ips nor ips going to waste etc because everyone gets the same ips. So lets say for example they have 10,000 ips in that pool, each time you click connect the system randomly picks an ip out of that pool to assign you. Sounds great right, so whats the problem?

A very popular service like hotspot shield probably has easily well over 100,000 users so imagine 100,000 users sharing that set of 10,000 ips every day. Chances are a good amount of these users are going to use ebay/paypal eventually. So whats going to end up happening? Eventually as the service becomes more popular for people doing eBay Stealth, especially the more its advertised on forums like this and people from here start using it etc, your going to be using unknowingly a bunch of ips that have already been associated with suspended ebay accounts and your going to be using those suspended ips to login to your eBay Stealth accounts. Now will this for sure get your accounts limited? Perhaps not, depends how strong your ebay accounts are, but for people making their entire living off their ebay businesses some making well over six figures, why risk their accounts just to save a few bucks a month on a VPN?

Please don't get me wrong am not trying to suggest that 24vc is the only right way to do it, of course not! There are tons of viable options when it comes to VPN/VPS. But to recommend to people that they should consider using cheap vpn service providers that give you shared ips is an extremely flawed way of thinking and will get a lot of people suspended. And the more a service that offers shared ips is advertise on aspkin the quicker all their ips will get blacklisted from ebay/paypal just making their fate even quicker. If your going to be using a VPN at the very minimal you should be getting a Dedicated IP, no matter which company you go with. You should be assured that no one else will be given the same ip as you.

Last edited by 123; 02-02-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-02-2016

Quote:
A very popular service like hotspot shield probably has easily well over 100,000 users so imagine 100,000 users sharing that set of 10,000 ips every day. Chances are a good amount of these users are going to use ebay/paypal eventually. So whats going to end up happening? Eventually as the service becomes more popular for people doing eBay Stealth, especially the more its advertised on forums like this and people from here start using it etc, your going to be using unknowingly a bunch of ips that have already been associated with suspended ebay accounts and your going to be using those suspended ips to login to your eBay Stealth accounts.
I appreciate what you do and the service you offer, and I understand a VPN is not the most secure method however the point I'm trying to make here is there are some people (maybe just a few) who started there stealth carrier using VPN's alone and they see no reason to change to proxies, vps, etc. If this works fine for them. And when ever VPN is mentioned on here it's mostly members who use a different method of stealth that bad mouths VPN's in a way that if I was a new user I would actually believe VPN's do not work for stealth. Once again I understand "from the forum members" how risky a VPN supposedly is, however I doubt it can get much more riskier than me using the most popular VPN service "Hotspot Shield" which gives shared IP addresses on all of my accounts, day to day for years without one incident of being linked to another account. I'm in support of easy and user friendly VPN's and it just so happen that some of them may be cheap as well. And it wouldn't hurt if they are well known VPN's and by well known I don't mean popular just well known be stealth users like us who can verify the authenticy of them working. I can verify that Hotspot Shield Elite has ran smoothly for years, I would like to hear from others who can there working fav's. After all the thread of this post is asking for the "Best VPN". I don't think there is a undisputed best by any means.

Also I'm sure I'm not the only one but VPN's is the first method of stealth that worked for me, ever since then I have seen no need to use a mobile tethering, routers, dongles, proxies, vps, etc. Even if one of these methods may be easier, VPN has become the easiest form for me. I'm just looking for a giving support in that area.

Last edited by technokidd1; 02-02-2016 at 02:02 PM.