eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   interesting new tool (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/87392-interesting-new-tool.html)

Smoothness 07-11-2015 06:09 PM

interesting new tool

so i have a friend. hes a programmer and he invented this cool new vm + stealth browser. its kinda like anti-detect but much better. its a Virtual machine that you download and install the image to your VM workstation. basically it controls dns leaks and prevents certain sites from reading your real ip.

better yet you can change your fonts installed, your plugins and time zone and language within seconds. so its convenient. the thing i want to point out is that he has a tool where you can basically run a certain "profile" and all the cookies and settings and passwords can be saved to that profile. so you can change to another profile in less than a minute. when you want to switch back you just load up the save file and it loads up your cookies and profile and you can get back on ebay and pp with your precious cookies of that profile.

thought id share this. if anyone is interested i can give you his link.
but i guess if you want to have a bunch of user accounts its the same.

jeffweico 07-11-2015 11:59 PM

Re: interesting new tool

We are always interested in new things. This is a bit on the technical side of me, but others may find something like this very useful.

oompaloompa 07-13-2015 03:53 AM

it is an option as a tool

user accounts are handy for keeping things seperate for some simple old-fashioned brains like mine, a bit like a labelled filing system....but then again I still have a paper diary.

MM78 07-13-2015 08:48 AM

Sounds like a lot like BROWSER ANTIDECT.....

Smoothness 07-13-2015 08:55 AM

Well it is. My friend took the idea of antidetect and made a Firefox browser with its own VMware. Google it it's called fraudfox.

MM78 07-13-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoothness (Post 684863)
Well it is. My friend took the idea of antidetect and made a Firefox browser with its own VMware. Google it it's called fraudfox.

Yeah, seen that one too.....On the Underground websites which is advertised for the ability to be able to do fraud....I'm sure it will work for our needs as well.

unkown5454 07-13-2015 10:21 AM

eh, lame and not what ste.althing is about here

Smoothness 07-13-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 684881)
eh, lame and not what ste.althing is about here

you arent seen the big picture. people can use guns to rob and kill.. or you can use it to protect your home. people can use a hoodie to keep warm or they can use it to hide their face to rob people in dark alleys. dont judge a book by its cover.

anyways if the word fraud scares you i will tell him to make a clearnet website for it and offer trial subscriptions. ive used anti-detect and its light years behind FF.

do people want the onion site for FF? its no my product so im not trying to advertise, but i use it to make accounts easily. for someone who makes 1-2 stealth accounts then i guess you dont need it. but if you are making 10+ its easy to keep track of different cookies and profiles. i mean you can spoof resolution and installed plugins. u can even spoof what browser you are using. like if you want one account to show you are using firefox, you can make the next account show that you are using safari.

unkown5454 07-13-2015 04:34 PM

While it offers some interesting things, ste/alth itself doesn't even have to go that far. Also, stea/lthing is not about hiding your identity. EB, AZ, PP, etc...all these guys need to recognize your computer to a degree. Hell, even logging into a Cra/igsList account and trying to post from an unrecognized IP or hidden IP immediately triggers identity verification.

FF looks solely targeted to those who want to be completely anonymous and unfortunately, even doing a simple Google search brings up nothing but how to leave no tracks with FF while you commit cri/me. That's not what this forum is about and has nothing to do with stea/lthing. I personally would never send someone money to support that kind of activity either.

Again, I'm not saying it doesn't have some intriguing features, but it goes way beyond stea/lth and could actually backfire. Running portable browsers on a stick or multiple user accounts is all it takes to stea/lth efficiently. No need to pay a nefarious blac/khat for blac/kat wares.

Smoothness 07-13-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 684979)
While it offers some interesting things, ste/alth itself doesn't even have to go that far. Also, stea/lthing is not about hiding your identity. EB, AZ, PP, etc...all these guys need to recognize your computer to a degree. Hell, even logging into a Cra/igsList account and trying to post from an unrecognized IP or hidden IP immediately triggers identity verification.

FF looks solely targeted to those who want to be completely anonymous and unfortunately, even doing a simple Google search brings up nothing but how to leave no tracks with FF while you commit cri/me. That's not what this forum is about and has nothing to do with stea/lthing. I personally would never send someone money to support that kind of activity either.

Again, I'm not saying it doesn't have some intriguing features, but it goes way beyond stea/lth and could actually backfire. Running portable browsers on a stick or multiple user accounts is all it takes to stea/lth efficiently. No need to pay a nefarious blac/khat for blac/kat wares.

im sorry im confused at what your point is? you realize most if not all of the tactics used in stealth are the same used in fraud? so if you have a tool that helps frauders do stuff stealthly... then thats like saying people shouldnt have guns cause guns are used to kill. or knives are used by assassins so lets not buy them. i think you are just more put off by the name.. before there was FF, frauders used to and still use the same techniques you use to avoid detection. the programmer isnt a frauder... hes actually a software engineer....hes just a guy who foudn a niche to make extra cash.. so your fantasies about support some third world blackhat crusade is absolutely wrong.

unkown5454 07-14-2015 04:39 PM

Again, you don't understand ste/alth and I don't intend to teach you.

MM78 07-15-2015 01:05 AM

I mean who can't trust a program that starts with the word "Fraud" and that's mostly used to commit fraud..... :noidea: oh and apparently also a program that wants to charge a monthly fee?

Smoothness 07-15-2015 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 685464)
I mean who can't trust a program that starts with the word "Fraud" and that's mostly used to commit fraud..... :noidea: oh and apparently also a program that wants to charge a monthly fee?

Lol we trust PayPal and they are the biggest thieves I know! And you pay them hand over fist.

But seriously. I talked to him about rebranding it. Since people are so morally against the name. So fraudsters use stealth techniques to commit fraud but we can't use their tools for something positive. That's what I'm trying to say. But I guess I don't know stea/lth and I'm a blabbering idiot that's below some people on here. Forgive this lowly peasant. I was trying to be helpful you don't have to teach me anything or shoot me down and be negative!