eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   How to start with higher selling limits with ebay stealth accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/87745-how-start-higher-selling-limits-ebay-stealth-accounts.html)

trav 07-22-2015 06:02 PM

How to start with higher selling limits with ebay stealth accounts?

Anybody have any tried and true methods for getting higher stealth limits right away with a new account.

I realize that this is a tough question and it seems like it is pretty random when it comes to limits.

Just figured I would ask if anybody has noticed any patterns and methods that seem to get them higher limits.

JamesNorth101 07-22-2015 06:05 PM

Re: How to start with higher selling limits with ebay stealth accounts?

Wait for GOA :) I think I hear him running to his computer...

MM78 07-22-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 688015)
Anybody have any tried and true methods for getting higher stealth limits right away with a new account.

I realize that this is a tough question and it seems like it is pretty random when it comes to limits.

Just figured I would ask if anybody has noticed any patterns and methods that seem to get them higher limits.

Yes, here is mine:
http://cdn.iopscience.com/images/000.../Full/df10.gif

yankee 07-22-2015 06:10 PM

That is so incredibly beautiful MM78! WORK OF ART!

JamesNorth101 07-22-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 688020)

Weird.... That is the same forumla I use for pouring milk onto my breakfast?

To OP. No one will give away their methods for this. But certain forum members do use methods that personally I would avoid since it involves ringing eBay which I like to avoid. Have a search on the forum for it :thumb:

Haidukken 07-22-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 688018)
I think I hear him running to his computer...

Nobody hears him running, the man is so stealth that even cats and dogs don't pick up on sound, when he is on the move.
The man is a living legend, a myth.

trav 07-22-2015 06:58 PM

I love how everyone loves to be condescending on here.

It was a real question. Why answer if you aren't going to post something helpful

MM78 07-22-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 688034)

It was a real question. Why answer if you aren't going to post something helpful

There's no real answer.....It's all luck. There's no secret link, no secret phone number, it's like scratching a lottery ticket. This also is the same question for those who want a secret code or similar to get rid of 21 day holds from ebay sales. Make a lot of accounts, eventually your bound to hit on a high limit or you could buy a high limit account.

trav 07-22-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 688037)
There's no real answer.....It's all luck. There's no secret link, no secret phone number, it's like scratching a lottery ticket. This also is the same question for those who want a secret code or similar to get rid of 21 day holds from ebay sales. Make a lot of accounts, eventually your bound to hit on a high limit or you could buy a high limit account.

Thanks! That helps. Just thought maybe there were some best practices that work the best.

joew8989 07-22-2015 11:12 PM

If you figure it out let us know. Its the holy grail!

GhostOfAmazon 07-22-2015 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 688015)

There ARE creation methods that have a higher than AVERAGE result in "high" limits, but those who know aren't going to share the details anytime soon. And for the record, I have not personally put much effort into figuring it out, and I don't know how the account sellers do it. JamesNorth's backhanded insult really didn't make much sense in this case.

Sorry OP, while there IS an answer to your question, no one here who is able to give it to you will share it.

What I DO know is that you need to use a "real" (read: Tracfone) phone to verify, and the more accounts you make, the higher your chances of getting one that's high limits.

solefoodbk 07-23-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 688034)

:attention:

If you did a simple search on the forum you would see this question is asked about 100000000000000000000000000 times.

Just like asking what does someone sell to make a profit.

I don't mean that in a harsh way its just the way it is.

Goodluck :thumb:

solefoodbk 07-23-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 688032)
Nobody hears him running, the man is so stealth that even cats and dogs don't pick up on sound, when he is on the move.
The man is a living legend, a myth.

:faint::faint:

GhostOfAmazon 07-23-2015 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 688072)
:attention:

If you did a simple search on the forum you would see this question is asked about 100000000000000000000000000 times.

Just like asking what does someone sell to make a profit, its honestly none of your business to know how someone gets 1000/25000 unless they are willing to tell you.

I don't mean that in a harsh way its just the way it is.

Goodluck :thumb:

His point stands.

You're joining the ranks of those being condescending. Better to say nothing than to insult the OP. If you don't know and/or aren't willing to help, just move along and post in another thread. Simple as that.

SilentHill 07-23-2015 12:46 AM

Heres a tip

I found that Watching items until you cant anymore on ebay. ( Think thats like 400 items ) & after 3 days of consective(same static IP) loggin into the account, creating cookies, bidding, purchasing.

Then creating into a seller s account.

I've gotten a few high limits like this

Cheers!

MM78 07-23-2015 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 688080)
His point stands.

You're joining the ranks of those being condescending. Better to say nothing than to insult the OP. If you don't know and/or aren't willing to help, just move along and post in another thread. Simple as that.

I'll be honest, it does get repetitive....answering the same question....asked in 40-50 different ways. We all eventually get tired of answering the same damn question over and over and over!

I don't know if you realize but a lot of these question have been asked to death! and yes, with some actual work the answers CAN be found easily.

easy.bake.oven 07-23-2015 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 688020)

HEY - that the formulae I use for my meth lab - lol :) - I did not know I can use the formulae for stealth, thanks man :)

solefoodbk 07-23-2015 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 688084)
I'll be honest, it does get repetitive....answering the same question....asked in 40-50 different ways. We all eventually get tired of answering the same damn question over and over and over!

I don't know if you realize but a lot of these question have been asked to death! and yes, with some actual work the answers CAN be found easily.

Watch, 30 days from now another thread will be asking the SAME thing.

solefoodbk 07-23-2015 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza (Post 688088)
HEY - that the formulae I use for my meth lab - lol :) - I did not know I can use the formulae for stealth, thanks man :)

You know about my side job too? :suspicious:

khanxyz0z 07-23-2015 01:30 AM

Plankton, maybe another day

realdeals 07-23-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 688069)
There ARE creation methods that have a higher than AVERAGE result in "high" limits, but those who know aren't going to share the details anytime soon. And for the record, I have not personally put much effort into figuring it out

Had to chuckle at the huge smell of BS coming from this post. :pound:

Callidus 07-23-2015 05:34 AM

:pound: despite the million and one question GOA has asked sellers and other forum members in posts on how to get enhanced limits to start...brilliant.