eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Social Security # Question plus EIN Question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/87973-social-security-question-plus-ein-question.html)

survivorfan1985 07-29-2015 07:42 PM

Social Security # Question plus EIN Question

Ok so my previous paypal account they were hounding me for my SS# which i flat out will never give them. I chose to give them my IRS EIN # instead and went to IRS site and got one. Now as previously mentioned this EIN was obtained for my old account. I have a new Stealth account (first one) and I'm concerned that eventually the hounding for SS# will begin. Can I use the same EIN # on this new Stealth account and not be linked? If I cannot, can you obtain a new EIN # from the IRS or is it a one time # that does not change?

access0ner 08-01-2015 08:16 AM

Re: Social Security # Question plus EIN Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by survivorfan1985 (Post 690207)
Ok so my previous paypal account they were hounding me for my SS# which i flat out will never give them. I chose to give them my IRS EIN # instead and went to IRS site and got one. Now as previously mentioned this EIN was obtained for my old account. I have a new Stealth account (first one) and I'm concerned that eventually the hounding for SS# will begin. Can I use the same EIN # on this new Stealth account and not be linked? If I cannot, can you obtain a new EIN # from the IRS or is it a one time # that does not change?

It's a one time number that doesn't change.. you would have to either dissolve the business and create a new one to get a new EIN or if you have a Corp you can accompany another llc or dba under that same corp.[emoji15]

yankee 08-01-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 691112)
It's a one time number that doesn't change.. you would have to either dissolve the business and create a new one to get a new EIN or if you have a Corp you can accompany another llc or dba under that same corp.[emoji15]

Good answer.

Having one main Corp with LLCs below them is a great strategy for people moving volume. Really good idea for raising capital as well.

access0ner 08-03-2015 07:33 AM

How do you raise capital in that aspect? With lines of credit or actual sales?

yankee 08-03-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 691622)

The LLCs will funnel to the Corp.

Lots of transactions along with robust income allows capital to be raised much easier.
You can also get lines of credit for each LLC to.

Big real estate flippers use this technique oftentimes for the same reasons.

MM78 08-03-2015 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 691622)

Beg, Steal, Borrow, Sell stuff.....the usual methods.

jeffweico 08-03-2015 03:20 PM

Each individual person can have ONE EIN under their own name. But each LLC or Corporation owned by an individual can have its own EIN as well. So, if you have 10 LLC's, you can have 11 EIN's.

Each legal entity is entitled to ONE EIN. You as an individual are ONE legal entity. But each LLC or Corporation is a SEPARATE legal entity. That is how you can have multiple EIN's.

vogeltron 08-06-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 691771)
Each individual person can have ONE EIN under their own name. But each LLC or Corporation owned by an individual can have its own EIN as well. So, if you have 10 LLC's, you can have 11 EIN's.

Each legal entity is entitled to ONE EIN. You as an individual are ONE legal entity. But each LLC or Corporation is a SEPARATE legal entity. That is how you can have multiple EIN's.

Yup, most people who run what I would consider stealth's in the US have many stealth accounts and keep them under the thresholds and spread out sales accordingly. To avoid these problems. Depending on what you sell and how much it could mean fifty to a hundred accounts to be honest

If you are trying to create another account without and Tax Id problems you are basically looking at the corporation legal entity option as mentioned above.

access0ner 08-06-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 691762)
The LLCs will funnel to the Corp.

Lots of transactions along with robust income allows capital to be raised much easier.
You can also get lines of credit for each LLC to.

Big real estate flippers use this technique oftentimes for the same reasons.

I'm curious if you qualify for a credit card through your corp and dissolve it and owe money. If you file for bankruptcy ...would that deter opening a new corp and lines of credit moving forward?

Like, in credit score terms..