eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Wells Fargo Possible Warning (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/88004-wells-fargo-possible-warning.html)

jakobrockz 07-30-2015 02:58 PM

Wells Fargo Possible Warning

*Note that my age being 17 may have caused this but I want people to be aware*

Two days ago I received an email saying that one of my three accounts with Wells Fargo is being CLOSED for no reason at all. I'm going to call later to see what this is about.

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from Wells Fargo (I have paperless settings on all my accounts) saying that one of my accounts was APPROVED for opening.. but I opened that specific account probably 6 months ago..

Today I received a letter in the mail from Wells Fargo (again, paperless settings) saying that I need to sign this paper to make sure that I approve and am responsible for all transactions on this specific account (created online maybe a month or two ago).

It seems like Wells Fargo is not liking how i'm running my accounts. One factor may be that I do not keep a very high balance in any of the accounts. Another factor may be my age. And the last factor may be that they're catching on to mix-match name bank deposits from paypal.

BigCJ 07-30-2015 04:54 PM

Re: Wells Fargo Possible Warning

Its most likely your age.

ID theft amongst youth is rampant and many do not know until their credit is already ruined.
And it usually happens online.

By mailing you a paper statement they are making sure that you actually are doing this and want written consent.

jakobrockz 07-30-2015 04:59 PM

Hmm makes sense.

I immediately sent out the letter with my signature.

Still going to call about the closed account and hopefully to clear up some stuff.

doL 07-30-2015 05:00 PM

I always go in the branch and open the accounts. Give a couple winks at the Account Managers.. yah know. lol

newjerseymax 07-31-2015 10:11 PM

Maybe your age, but getting a business account, EIN and DBA (in name of deposits) will eliminate most of those problems.

vogeltron 08-06-2015 06:01 AM

To be honest it is probably your age. I started selling on eBay of course not properly on eBay back in 2004-05 when I was 16-17 myself. I remember I couldn't apply for a credit card, or a Debit Card for some reason. I was given an ATM card which was much more popular back then. I also remember going to the Post office trying to get a Post Office Box. I was 17 for sure then and they told me I had to be 18 years old to get one. Had to wait 3 or 4 months at the time, I remember because I was younger than most ppl in my H.S. class and was in college before I could even get a Post Office Box.