Testing eBay & Paypal one last time before I go stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-10-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Testing eBay & Paypal one last time before I go stealth

Disclaimer: Before you guys start thinking I am an idiot, or if what I did below is sheer stupidity..hear me out. I did the following one last time before I followed everything I am learning here, just to give me more of a confirmation that I NEED to go stealth for sure. If I get suspended again, I figured it won't surprise me. I guess I have nothing to lose at this point.

Back story: I have been suspended from eBay for almost 2 years now. I have not tried to make a new account or anything since then. Since the news broke out that eBay and Paypal have officially become two different companies now, I figured I would just give this a shot and see if by some miracle it sticks. Basically, I went through the following to create legit accounts as one would normally do:

- I signed up for a new Paypal account and set it up as a business account using my real address, my company's EIN and lastly, my SSN (couldn't bypass the SSN requirement even after giving my EIN)
- Added my original business bank account and verified it.
- Signed up with eBay for a new business account and linked the new Paypal account to it
- Everything went through without a hitch and I now have a 1000/$25,000 selling limit

These are the things that are different this time around:
- New IP address
- eBay account is a 'business account' now, as opposed to Personal before
- Paypal is also a business account right from the start, as opposed to a personal-to-business conversion before.

So humor me with what you guys think is going to happen (or words of advice) in the coming hours/days/weeks/months. Don't wanna waste any of your time, but I honestly just want to see what would happen after I go through a sign up with all legit information from my side one last time...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2015

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Testing eBay & Paypal one last time before I go stealth

If you gave paypal your ssn previously they will eventually get linked and get ready to go stealth
Old 08-10-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke View Post
If you gave paypal your ssn previously they will eventually get linked and get ready to go stealth
Technically Paypal has my full EIN and only the last 4 of my SSN. Would it still lead to the eventual linking?
Old 08-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
Technically Paypal has my full EIN and only the last 4 of my SSN. Would it still lead to the eventual linking?
Ive been reading up alot on the EIN stuff (going legit with business acct) and most tend to think its fine for last 4 i think some guys were even just putting in last 4 of the EIN.....but then if they run the credit check after 5k/month they may figure you out! I forget what thread it was....but look up about the last 4 ssn ein swap. Dont put all your eggs in one basket get a bunch of stealth accounts running so they can age in the mean time!

best of luck on that account tho!!!
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to flowclothingco For This Useful Post:
speedemon (08-10-2015)
Old 08-10-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowclothingco View Post
Ive been reading up alot on the EIN stuff (going legit with business acct) and most tend to think its fine for last 4 i think some guys were even just putting in last 4 of the EIN.....but then if they run the credit check after 5k/month they may figure you out! I forget what thread it was....but look up about the last 4 ssn ein swap. Dont put all your eggs in one basket get a bunch of stealth accounts running so they can age in the mean time!
best of luck on that account tho!!!
Cheers
Yeah I've been doing a lot of reading on that subject also. The last 4 digits of the EIN in the SSN field worked for a bunch of people until earlier today when someone else posted that the SSN requirement window wasn't going away anymore and the last 4 digits of the EIN weren't working for them either. I experienced this also...couldn't make the window go away when I entered last 4 of EIN. I just had to give my last 4 of SSN to make it work.
Old 08-15-2015

Please let me know what is the result as i'm going to create ebay using EIN.

I've been banned before, about last year. But i haven't tried to make another account as i browsing through the internet that its impossible.

Till i found this forum about stealthing...

Keep updating!