eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   wiring money to paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/88776-wiring-money-paypal-account.html)

wwallace1 08-25-2015 12:31 PM

wiring money to paypal account

Hi Guys,

When wiring money to a stealth paypal account, does the bank account have to be added & verified first or can it be any bank account and wired to the paypal account?

also, just thought of a 2nd question. Is this possible?

Use a VBA, attach it on the paypal account. Then wire money to the VBA. Then from the VBA wire it to paypal.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

Ebayorbust 08-25-2015 12:50 PM

Re: wiring money to paypal account

You're plans are a bit flawed.

VBAs are for verification only. You need a real bank account to withdraw funds.

Only ever use a bank account for withdrawing funds from PayPal.

Never use a bank account as a funding source for a PayPal. Either use the PayPal balance or use a VCC with sufficient funds on it to cover the purchase.

wwallace1 08-25-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 698333)
You're plans are a bit flawed.

VBAs are for verification only. You need a real bank account to withdraw funds.

Only ever use a bank account for withdrawing funds from PayPal.

Never use a bank account as a funding source for a PayPal. Either use the PayPal balance or use a VCC with sufficient funds on it to cover the purchase.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is there a reason why I can't use a bank account for funding my stealth paypal? I will not be withdrawing money from paypal. Just receiving money from bank account, then spending $500 - $1k day (paying on ecommerce website through their paypal gateway).

I will be doing this daily.

So I'm not going to withdraw but, just need the paypal accounts to spend $ discreetly.

*edit* I wonder if it would be better to post this question in the main forum or stay in this forum?

slokor 08-25-2015 02:21 PM

In order to use a bank account to fund your paypal account you need to add your SSN and pass their verification process.
And no disrespect but what youre proposing sounds a bit shady - especially considering the amounts involved. If youre spending that kind of money do it properly and leave paypal out of the loop.

wwallace1 08-25-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 698351)
In order to use a bank account to fund your paypal account you need to add your SSN and pass their verification process.
And no disrespect but what youre proposing sounds a bit shady - especially considering the amounts involved. If youre spending that kind of money do it properly and leave paypal out of the loop.

my other thread shows what I want to do and is to buy web traffic not buying drugs or "shady" stuff. No different from others w/ stealth accounts under anonymous aliases .:nono:

So do I need to add the bank account to my paypal account to do this or can I just wire money from my bank account to the stealth paypal account

newjerseymax 08-25-2015 03:03 PM

One of the reasons often not a good idea to fund PP though bank as they see mismatched names.

Get a DBA and EIN. Open business account at any bank using the DBA and names will match.

slokor 08-25-2015 03:03 PM

Again - you CANNOT add money from a bank account to a paypal account without verifying your identity by adding your SSN.

newjerseymax 08-25-2015 03:11 PM

I might add its a business PP account which has EIN on it... Over 20 to be exact and never been asked for SSN?

Maybe different for personal accounts.

wwallace1 08-25-2015 03:26 PM

Donald (donald@auctionstealth.com), wrote in his emails (about ebay stealth) was that you can setup a 360 savings account and create a sub-account under a nickname. This was what I was thinking to do.

Create a sub-account under a nickname (main account will be under my name) and wire money to paypal from that sub account

Quote:

Donald "I bank with 360 Savings"

P.S. The thing that put ING Direct over the top for me was the ability to open up sub-accounts within seconds... that means whenever I needed a quick bank account for PayPal I can set one up very fast.

Again if you open a checking account with ING, you can transfer funds to and from your savings accounts and withdraw funds with the debit card they give you.

You can even transfer funds from 360 Savings to your primary checking account with another bank.

wwallace1 08-25-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 698374)
I might add its a business PP account which has EIN on it... Over 20 to be exact and never been asked for SSN?

Maybe different for personal accounts.

That sounds like a good method, going business instead of personal...but 20 businesses with 20 separate EIN's sounds like alot of companies that could get the IRS suspicious ...

slokor 08-25-2015 04:18 PM

Capital 360 is a blacklisted bank so watch out for that.

wwallace1 08-26-2015 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 698398)
Capital 360 is a blacklisted bank so watch out for that.

good to know, somebody should tell Donald that lol