eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Cannot remember DOB on your PayPal? READ THIS! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/88954-cannot-remember-dob-your-paypal-read.html)

Callidus 08-31-2015 02:31 PM

Cannot remember DOB on your PayPal? READ THIS!

Just a quick little guide for any forum members that CANNOT find the DOB that was on the PayPal account.

> Login to your PayPal Account
> Go to the bottom left hand side of the PayPal and click 'Upgrade to a Business Account
> Click 'Upgrade'
> It will ask for a load of information about the business, fill out the first form and click next, your account is still an INDIVIDUAL (personal / premier) account at this point. It is NOT being changed into a business account until all the pages have been completed.
> The next page will appear and at the top it will tell you the DOB currently registered on the PayPal account.
> Note it down then log out the PayPal and when you log back in it will still be personal / premier without having to upgrade.

Hope this is useful :mod:

Klemantina 08-31-2015 04:15 PM

Re: Cannot remember DOB on your PayPal? READ THIS!

It works! Thank you so much!

123 09-01-2015 12:47 AM

Great info, thanks for sharing!

flowclothingco 09-02-2015 07:52 PM

DUDE cool trick always gotta write that stuff down tho!!!!

alikayani 09-11-2015 08:57 AM

Problem with this trick is that, next day when you login to your account you wont be able to use your paypal account unless you complete account upgrade process.

Callidus 09-11-2015 09:05 AM

That didn't happen with me, so I am not sure what you have done.

rsot 09-19-2015 08:22 AM

Nice post Callidus :thumb:

oompaloompa 09-19-2015 11:31 AM

maybe you went one step too far....or maybe loophole plugged (happens when tricks get blabbed).....

slokor 09-19-2015 11:32 AM

Nifty little trick. Thanks for sharing.

LoopHole 09-22-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 706567)
maybe you went one step too far....or maybe loophole plugged (happens when tricks get blabbed).....

I plugged :(

write 09-22-2015 02:29 AM

sweet find !!! thanks callidus

Callidus 09-22-2015 03:54 AM

Also, if your PayPal at any point becomes limited and they ask for 'Provide Business Information', click Resolve and at the top the DOB will show.

That's not ideal but it's another way to find it before trying to resolve the limitation.

Also, the loophole isn't plugged because I have just tested it again

alex123456 10-20-2015 03:05 PM

Callidus, do you know how to find DOB if paypal is already business? Thanks

technokidd1 02-04-2016 08:06 PM

Awesome info, works like a charm

oompaloompa 04-09-2016 02:11 PM

mmm well, update, at least for me - once you get the info eg. the dob, you have gone past the point of no return, even though there is another continue button, you wouldnt be able to get out of the account status change....the next and last button is account holder info, but it has already changed you to business status....

I was changing from verified limits lifted premier to business recently, saw the dob bit and went no further, as thought I would test it, so back arrowed and logged out ...went back in and I was already business status......

I knew the dob, and I was changing it to biz anyway...but thought I would test it, so I am pointing this out....to you foruminos....

Ebayorbust 06-22-2016 01:26 AM

There is now an update to this for all EU accounts (including UK) that is much faster to do.

Simply click on the link "View your account limits"
Tick the receiving limit per year box and click "Lift limits"
The date of birth used at sign up is now visible (and can also be amended)

BaggaDonuts 05-31-2017 08:40 PM

Yea this doesn't work for US accounts. Like oompaloompah says, once you're past the first screen its over and you've got a business account. Probably gotta call in to undo it.

Ebayorbust 05-31-2017 11:59 PM

The thread was started 20 months ago.

The Paypal website has been updated since then.

The post I made on 22nd June last year still applies for viewing the date of birth on an EU (and UK) account.

Play 06-01-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts (Post 850249)
Yea this doesn't work for US accounts. Like oompaloompah says, once you're past the first screen its over and you've got a business account. Probably gotta call in to undo it.

US accounts are a little more tricky. I've never been able to suss it out myself. The only way I can think of is if you perhaps contact PayPal and tell them you entered the wrong DOB, and send them your ID etc., they should rectify it for you.

As of recent the new US PayPal registration form doesn't demand a DOB, which is neat.