eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   eBay is getting easier for limit increases (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/89755-ebay-getting-easier-limit-increases.html)

jakobrockz 09-25-2015 08:29 PM

eBay is getting easier for limit increases

First account:

Basic suspension.. just wanted to know what types of items I'm listing etc. Get that taken care of within minutes then immediately ask for a limit increase. 10/1000 -> 50/2500. Reinstated and pretty good limit increase for 10 minutes of my time.

Second account:

Aged but very slow going account. Haven't put too much effort in this one but wanted to call in and see if I could get a limit increase and was questioned why my category limit was at 1 per category (not 5, which is normal). He ended up asking me for my DOB and it wasn't in my account details file. I said I had a emergency and would call right back and ended the call. Was kinda worried. Two hours later I get a AUTOMATIC increase 10/1000 -> 30/3000

I believe eBay is getting softer. Not complaining though!

rsot 09-26-2015 12:40 AM

Re: eBay is getting easier for limit increases

Nice report jako - so never got hit hard for ID request?

123 09-26-2015 02:39 AM

Awesome stuff, keep up the good work!

GhostOfAmazon 09-26-2015 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 708632)
Nice report jako - so never got hit hard for ID request?

ID requests from basic "Selling limit request" calls are VERY RARE, the info reported that these were common is quite FALSE.

Most of the time ID requests have to do with what you're selling....eBay is suspicious of your behavior, and NOT because you want to sell more.

solefoodbk 09-27-2015 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 708666)
ID requests from basic "Selling limit request" calls are VERY RARE, the info reported that these were common is quite FALSE.

Most of the time ID requests have to do with what you're selling....eBay is suspicious of your behavior, and NOT because you want to sell more.

Funny thing is I've had eBay reps actually do the "id request" thing in attempts to give me "higher" limits.

Never sent them the info (obviously) and nothing EVER happened. Now its different when they LIMIT your account but if you just have a crappy rep don't worry about it, unless you actually get limited.

These are on accounts now currently on track to TRS, and are growing stronger day by day. Each account I've been told by eBay is "seller verified", meaning in their system I'm considered "verified" even though they sent a stupid ID request.

I don't think the ID request becomes important until they limit you from actually selling requesting that, and a bunch of other info like invoices etc.

jakobrockz 09-27-2015 07:16 AM

I always try to shoot for older gentlemen or young women/men on the phone. I never want to deal with foreign reps or middle aged reps because they always give me the worst of the worst lol

solefoodbk 09-27-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 708941)
I always try to shoot for older gentlemen or young women/men on the phone. I never want to deal with foreign reps or middle aged reps because they always give me the worst of the worst lol

To each is own.

They bend the rules more than USA reps.

NewYork 09-27-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 708601)
First account:

I believe eBay is getting softer. Not complaining though!

Yes, I've noticed now that with any kind of selling and quick follow up shipping where I use their shipping services so active tracking is automatically logged when my item hits the post office,my limits go up way faster than they used to. Has anyone else noticed a faster increase of limits on accounts that are newish and active?

jakobrockz 09-28-2015 09:55 AM

I typically never get automatic increases. I usually take my chances and call in. I'm pretty confident with my words when I have my account details file open.

I basically have a standard script that I say to the rep for every account to get limit increases lol

GhostOfAmazon 09-28-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 709277)
I typically never get automatic increases. I usually take my chances and call in. I'm pretty confident with my words when I have my account details file open.

I basically have a standard script that I say to the rep for every account to get limit increases lol

Pretty much if you just use standard friendly small-talk, they will just offer you a substantial increase after 2 mins of banter. It's quite easy.

desikanjar 09-28-2015 09:37 PM

They usually refuse me a limit increase for some strange reason .

jakobrockz 09-28-2015 09:40 PM

Well you can only get a limit increase once every 30 days