Peicing it together - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Peicing it together

So, you have to have a verified paypal account LINKED to the Ebay account to sell high-priced items(and not get limited), right?(or is it to sell anything period?) Okay let's say you want to use a merchant account with this same Ebay account? I read somewhere that Ebay is not approving ANY new merchant accounts. Is this true? Do I HAVE to have a pre 11/07 account to get a merchant account approved? If I get the Merchant account approved I should use cartmanager to process payments and use google checkout to send my invoices right?(and I can use this merchant account with multiple Ebay Accounts without them knowing correct?). Do I need a seperate cartmanager for each ebay account? Okay, to get Verified by Paypal you only need to use 2 out of 3 methods. But I have also read that eventually PayPal WILL ask for SS# eventually. When this happens if you don't answer them, bam,, your limited or suspended. How do you keep your accounts going for so long then? How do you have multiple accounts selling high-priced items without linking them to the same verified Paypal account? Do you create a new Paypal for each Ebay account, get it verified, and when they ask for Social abandon and whip out a reserve account(I believe HWGA uses this method)? What do you do Modee(and anyone else who whats to put their input)? This is a little confusing, please help.
P.S. Modee if you need to keep it hush just PM me or Email me.
Thanks

Last edited by marketscope; 01-27-2009 at 11:13 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Hmmm, basically you ask how do you get paid safely.

The best way is to create a PayPal account using the information of someone you know. It could be your mom, dad, brother, sister, etc. This way if you need docs you have them, if you need a SSN, you got that too.

As long as you're not selling VeRO items you're safe. And as long as you take things SLOW you'll be fine.

Another option is yes create a stealth PayPal account, that's verified and confirmed. The only problem with this is if you need docs, you'll need to come up with them yourself. Details in the faxing and documents forum about this. There are several limitations to this, but it does work as long as you're not selling too much and you spread you sales over several accounts.

Another option is going the merchant account route. The easy way to do this is to use a pre 11/07 account as you do not need to fax any docs in to use a merchant account. Last I heard they're still accepting merchant invoices, I haven't heard of anything contrary to that yet.

There are a couple other methods, but these are the most popular.