Setting up foreign ebay seller/PP accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Setting up foreign ebay seller/PP accounts

Q1) how does one setup foreign accounts?
I hear all the time of people with ebay seller accounts in places such as India, Phillipines and France, but they live in UK/USA.

Q2)How does one get around the IP address problem? Wont ebay know if i have a UK IP address and im logging into say a French account?

Q3)How do you have the paypal account verified? Im not sure how id get a Phillipino bank account.

Im guessing to get the money out, one would send an invoice to that paypal account.

Any knowledge, ***step-by-step guide***, on setting one up, say in the Phillipines, would be much appreciated..

feel free to PM me

Old 02-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Dont mess with the India accounts

1.)Get a Canada VPN

2.)Get Canadian phone number along with adress

3.)Your set!
Old 02-11-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

How would you answer Q2 and Q3 ?
Canadian IP address and Canadian Bank account to have it verified.
Im from the UK so this may be a hinderance

PM me if you like, judging from the lack of response, Im guessing not many people want this info on the boards(?)
Old 02-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

I have UK accounts that i manage from the US, the ip does not seem to be an issue, as it changes every time i login, i think they are more or less checking for the flash object more than anything else. I have not had any problems.
Old 02-14-2009

Longevity: 92%

you can try south american accounts, they dont have as much control as us/uk pp/eb accounts

you can register a paypal account on those countries just by using a VCC.

it wont lift the withdrawal limits., but you dont need to. it will lift the sending limits.

then using 3rd party money processor will do the withdraw job for a fee, and it count as "money sent" on paypal side so they arent proper withdrawals.

Since most of these countries are considered risky by paypal, they wont allow local bank accounts to be linked (to lift the limits) However the good thing of these accounts is that YOU CAN link an US. bank account to them and start receiving funds there right away, even if the account is registered from a S.American country!! sweet...

I am not sure as what the steps would be in regards of managing IP issues, as a that guy told you he manages uk accounts from u.s., it isnt that crazy asuming people travels and may have to use their pp accounts from diff. locations, isnt it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cachufleta For This Useful Post:
cortex (02-15-2009)
Old 02-15-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

If I setup a sellers account from a south american account, I assume it needs to be verified with a bank account? Is this true? If so...how would i get a S.American bank account, or even a suitable bank account as i live in the UK?

Last edited by cortex; 02-15-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-15-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolandcalm View Post
I have UK accounts that i manage from the US, the ip does not seem to be an issue, as it changes every time i login, i think they are more or less checking for the flash object more than anything else. I have not had any problems.
could you tell me how you got the seller account verified so you could start to sell please?
Old 02-15-2009

Longevity: 92%

No, it is unlikely paypal will work with S.american banks. The system consider them risky. What they will allow you is verification through VCC as 1st step, and 2nd step to lift the withdrawal limits is to add an U.S. bank account (but not mandatory, you can stay with just the sending limits lifted if you want to work like that)-

This way I had withdrawals to US bank account and then I could extract money in my country by using the debit card of that bank on ATMs. I dont know if the same applies to UK bank account , but you could experiment creating one of these PP and then trying to verify with an UK bank. Keep us posted of your progress !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
If I setup a sellers account from a south american account, I assume it needs to be verified with a bank account? Is this true? If so...how would i get a S.American bank account, or even a suitable bank account as i live in the UK?
Old 02-16-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ok I will try 2 experiiments:

1) make withdrawals by sending an invoice from a verified UK PP to the SA PP account

if this doesnt work, i will

2) add a UK bank account

I will keep you posted for sure!!
Old 02-16-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Also..if i have an arentinian PP, will i need to make the ebay seller account argentinian as well or will it work with another countries ebay seller account?

eg Arg PP + US ebay seller account? or Arg PP + UK ebay seller account?
Old 02-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolandcalm View Post

yeah, I noticed this too, my my european ebay/pp are being managed on Uk IP with no issues, however they were created on local IPs.

I found the getting US bank account issue a problem, but as you say, pp to pp transfer is the answer. Keep us posted Cortex