Stealth accounts while moving to another country - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Stealth accounts while moving to another country

Hi guys,

I`m new to this, just started to read the Stealth Book and I would like to ask you a question, Originally I`m from Hungary, Europe but right now I live in Israel.

I will move back to Hungary next year, so what about the stealth accounts the I will create?
Will it raise a flag that suddenly a few accounts moved from one country to another?

How can I play it safe?
I didnt have a plan yet since I`m still in the middle of the book and after I`ll finish with it I want to think with a precise strategy, anyway I`m thinking about creating 2-3 main stealth accounts that I will start with them, and then with time I will work slowly on another 2-3 accounts.

So back to my question, how can I manage the move from one country to another?

Thanks,
Peter
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2016

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Stealth accounts while moving to another country

Why not just got with a new Fresh IP through a VPN and you can access your stealth accounts from any country in the world, regardless of where you are and if PP is allowed or not.
Old 04-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Like I said, I'm justing thinking about my options.
Besides the VPN there is any other option ?
Old 04-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Moving countries difficult as Ip range would be totally different. The rules change for different countries. I would not use same accounts from one country to another.

But I imagine people do it so it has to be possible....
Old 04-07-2016
Threadstarter  

What if I will work on only one stealth account until I move, so when I move there will be only 1 account moving, it will not raise any red flag?

And the moment I will move I will open a few new accounts.
Old 04-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%

Are they Israeli or Hungarian accounts? Overseas IP not a death sentence as some think. What's most important is cookies so they can see your account hasn't been hacked. Then again VPN a safe option
Old 04-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Are they Israeli or Hungarian accounts? Overseas IP not a death sentence as some think. What's most important is cookies so they can see your account hasn't been hacked. Then again VPN a safe option
Right now I`m located in Israel, next year I`m going to move back to Hungary.
I would like to have a few account by then, my main concern is not to raise a red flag while moving a few accounts at once to Hungary.

So I just checked and VPN servers are very cheap in Hungary, it`s about $3.5 / month.
If I will purchase a VPN server located in Hungary, and I will use the VPN from now here in Israel and then I will move back to Hungary - it will not matter right, because I will be still using the same Hungarian VPN.

Is that correct?!

And another question - what do I need to check out before I purchase the VPN? Is there anything I need to check / ask them? I would like from you to assist me

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited by PeterT89; 04-07-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

If I understand you correctly, you will operate Hungarian accounts from Israel until the point you move back to Hungary?, if that's the case then you wont need VPN in Hungary as i'm sure there are plenty of domestic IP options in Hungary
Old 04-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If I understand you correctly, you will operate Hungarian accounts from Israel until the point you move back to Hungary?, if that's the case then you wont need VPN in Hungary as i'm sure there are plenty of domestic IP options in Hungary
Yes, you understand correctly, I need the VPN just here in Israel. The moment I will move back I can use local IP.

There is anything I need to know before purchasing the VPN? Anything special I need to pay attention?

And one other thing - I will create a stealth Paypal account using the VPN (while I`m still in Israel), if I will link my Israeli bank account to Paypal will I have any problem with it?
When I moved here I closed my Hungarian bank account so I have only the Israeli, will that be a problem?
What is the best course of action to do it?

Last edited by PeterT89; 04-07-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT89 View Post
Yes, you understand correctly, I need the VPN just here in Israel. The moment I will move back I can use local IP.

There is anything I need to know before purchasing the VPN? Anything special I need to pay attention?

And one other thing - I will create a stealth Paypal account using the VPN (while I`m still in Israel), if I will link my Israeli bank account to Paypal will I have any problem with it?
When I moved here I closed my Hungarian bank account so I have only the Israeli, will that be a problem?
What is the best course of action to do it?
Obviously you would need to link a Israeli bank to an Israeli account, you wouldn't be able to attach an Israeli bank to a Hungarian Paypal.

When you get to Hungary you can always open up some more bank accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
PeterT89 (04-08-2016)
Old 04-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Obviously you would need to link a Israeli bank to an Israeli account, you wouldn't be able to attach an Israeli bank to a Hungarian Paypal.

When you get to Hungary you can always open up some more bank accounts
I really want to thank you for your answers!

One last question and I promise not to bother anymore :

If I`m planning to create one stealth eBay account, I do not need a VPN with a dynamic IP address, right?!
I`m asking because in the Stealth Book it was mentioned that the IP address's geographical address must match the eBay account address.
How close it need to be? 10km - 50km - 100km?

In that case I`m afraid that if the IP will be dynamic I will log from different IP addresses from all over Israel, once on the south, once it the north. the whole country is about 600km in length but anyway I just want to be sure

thanks
Old 04-08-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

VPN has a fix IP address and is consistent with the relevant country.

It doesn't matter if it is 1Km or 300Km away from where you are supposed to be, the only important thing is that is related to the country you are (or pretend to be) in.

I use dynamic IP for my Italian accounts and sometime my connection is 800Km away from where I am supposed to be. Never had any issue.

Hope this answer your question.
Old 04-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

The above is correct, ebay and pp realise that mobile providers give dynamic IP address so it's not going to matter.
Old 04-08-2016
Threadstarter  

I just cant thank you enough for all of your help guys!
It is really nice to see all the help and support here, registering to this forum and purchasing that Stealth Book was a really good investment.

I just want to wrap my head around the things, let`s see if I understood correctly.
I would appreciate if you could go with me trough this:

1. Purchasing a VPN with a Static IP address in Israel (because my bank account is here).

2. Create a new windows user, use the VPN with this user.

3. Register to Paypal, using a new pre-paid credit card + my Israel bank account.
Using a new name, a variation of my first name (good that Peter I can say in a few different ways in Hebrew / Hungarian), a new address and a new phone number.
Verify the Paypal account.

4. Register to eBay, using the same name and address I used in Paypal.

5. Link the eBay account to the Paypal account.

6. Start working nice and slow on the new eBay account according to the Stealth Book.

Did I get it right or missed anything?
Old 04-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

You want to create Hungarian Paypals in Israel via VPN, so that when you go back to Hungary you can run them from there?, that is what you said isn't it?

Trying to figure out what it has to do with Israeli paypal and bank accounts

Haven't had enough coffee this morning yet, my head is spinning!

Maybe you want to run Hungarian Paypals from Hungary, as well as Israeli accounts from Hungary(via vpn)

Some advice, if you are not going back to Israel for sometime would be good to open a few bank accounts, or check that you can open extra banks through your internet banking, you never know when they will come in handy

Last edited by sax4; 04-09-2016 at 04:16 AM.
Old 04-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You want to create Hungarian Paypals in Israel via VPN, so that when you go back to Hungary you can run them from there?, that is what you said isn't it?

Trying to figure out what it has to do with Israeli paypal and bank accounts

Haven't had enough coffee this morning yet, my head is spinning!

Maybe you want to run Hungarian Paypals from Hungary, as well as Israeli accounts from Hungary(via vpn)

Some advice, if you are not going back to Israel for sometime would be good to open a few bank accounts, or check that you can open extra banks through your internet banking, you never know when they will come in handy
I will be in Israel for another year, so right now I`m going to use an Israeli VPN (because I do not have dynamic IP), and use an Israeli Paypal because my bank account is Israeli, and when I will move back to Hungary I will see what I will do, for now I will focus on this account.
Old 04-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT89 View Post
I just cant thank you enough for all of your help guys!
It is really nice to see all the help and support here, registering to this forum and purchasing that stealth book was a really good investment.

I just want to wrap my head around the things, let`s see if I understood correctly.
I would appreciate if you could go with me trough this:

1. Purchasing a VPN with a Static IP address in Israel (because my bank account is here).

2. Create a new windows user, use the VPN with this user.

3. Register to Paypal, using a new pre-paid credit card + my Israel bank account.
Using a new name, a variation of my first name (good that Peter I can say in a few different ways in Hebrew / Hungarian), a new address and a new phone number.
Verify the Paypal account.

4. Register to eBay, using the same name and address I used in Paypal.

5. Link the eBay account to the Paypal account.

6. Start working nice and slow on the new eBay account according to the stealth book.

Did I get it right or missed anything?
Seems good - just don't use the IP for multiple account setup - make sure IP is separate for each
Old 04-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Can you not get dynamic ip from a mobile Internet provider? This is possible in many countries
Old 04-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Can you not get dynamic ip from a mobile Internet provider? This is possible in many countries
In Israel things are weird, different.
I have a dynamic IP but it is actually static - it changes every 2-3-4 months.

Getting a VPN is actually cheaper then a dynamic IP.
So there is the VPN or using my neighbors WIFI, I will just stick to the VPN - I want to make a good stealth account and really work on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterT89 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (04-10-2016)