eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   New Alternative to PP and GC ---MPAYY (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/9608-new-alternative-pp-gc-mpayy.html)

JamesYaBaoy 02-17-2009 06:04 PM

New Alternative to PP and GC ---MPAYY

I finally checkout out their site..I thought they were just "another" merchant account BUT, they ARE partly owned by U.S. Bank.

U.S. Bancorp with $228 billion in assets, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. U.S. Bank holds a seat on Mpayy's Board of Directors and is also providing engineering, infrastructure and operational resources to Mpayy.

Conrad Sheehan, Founder, President & CEO

View Conrad Sheehan's profile on LinkedIn Prior to Mpayy, Conrad was a Senior Vice President at JPMorganChase and head of its Consumer Payments business where he was responsible for the bank's retail payment products that serviced the bank's extensive corporate and public sector clients. Prior to heading the Consumer Payments business, Conrad held National Sales Management, Product Management and Strategy roles at the bank. Prior to joining JPMorganChase, he was a Partner at Accenture, a global management and technology consulting firm. He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.A. in economics from Holy Cross College.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

aspkin 02-17-2009 06:16 PM

It looks promising, why not join up and give it a shot.

Mpayy Promises Payments from Anywhere

JamesYaBaoy 02-17-2009 06:54 PM

Joined Up..BUt it is an application..Says I will be contacted by a MPayy account manager in 2 days.

Burst 02-17-2009 06:57 PM

Working on it now. They require text message cell phone verification to being with. Using a tracphone would bypass this. But its costly if you were to do it constantly. Im sure there are other methods

JamesYaBaoy 02-18-2009 07:22 PM

Ok im registered..for our purpose you want to sign up for the IDEA account:

You can E-Mail invoice buyers or BUY button. Thoose are the ONLY options at the moment.

Major Flaw:The invoice link can be tampered with ie(payeeid="userxxx"?amount="$1.00")
Buyer MUST create an account to pay.

Same as PayPal: Confirm Deposits before any activity.Money is held in your account where you buy products or transfer out to your bank account(free of charge)

VERY helpful staff.

In my opinion they look promising..Fees are the same as GoogleCheckout I believe..I doubt eBay will EVER allow them to be used.

Hoped this helped.

Burst 02-18-2009 07:38 PM

eBay has no control over them so youre probably right. Maybe it will grow to somewhere else though. I wish Gbid would come out.

JamesYaBaoy 02-18-2009 08:20 PM

iOffer is Embracing them..