eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Correct me if i'm wrong Full Stealth Mode (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/96142-correct-me-if-im-wrong-full-stealth-mode.html)

dmxnx 05-06-2016 08:00 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong Full Stealth Mode

Hey
yes i have read the stealth book and still wanted to ask this question to the forum members who have been here for a while.

I don't wish for an account to be linked back to me not in a million years.

Let me know if this is okay.

New name
New address
new IP (24vc do they give out info if requested by anyone)
new number ( this part if i use call-forwarding service can they give away my real info if contacted by someone) what's easier way to not get linked back to me.
Don't plan to use my real bank account so it's gonna be VBA ( how many sales/transaction limits do i have to reach before paypal or ebay starts nosing around...
I plan to move my cash slowly via buying bitcoins..

is this good enough for full stealth mode, i would love your input.

GreenBean 05-06-2016 08:03 PM

Re: Correct me if i'm wrong Full Stealth Mode

If you are running stealth correctly, you have no need to be concerned about info been requested by the authorities.

That is my comment. You sound a wee bit sus. I just wish you the best.

Also, bitcoins is not a full proof method for getting your funds.

xxrange 05-06-2016 08:05 PM

first of get rid of that "police" mentality it wont do you any good.
All i can say is add vba's and vcc's to your paypals as soon as you can
new ips and user account for each ebay account

yankee 05-06-2016 08:13 PM

If you are worried about police, I would reconsider whatever you are doing or selling. Pretty much if the government wants to know, they are going to find out. Look at all the high profile hackers getting caught recently for example.

dmxnx 05-06-2016 08:14 PM

That was just put in there has no real meaning not going to do anything crazy lol..
I understand bitcoin wont be a full proof method but i would just be using it online mainly but caustically.

Like i plan to sell my used veroed items here and there that's why i was asking in case they attempt to send extortion emails or letters asking for money will my vpn give out my real info etc...

So i guess i should be good to go?

yankee 05-06-2016 08:15 PM

As long as everything is separate you are good to go.

GreenBean 05-06-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmxnx (Post 769079)
That was just put in there has no real meaning not going to do anything crazy lol..
I understand bitcoin wont be a full proof method but i would just be using it online mainly but caustically.

Like i plan to sell my used veroed items here and there that's why i was asking in case they attempt to send extortion emails or letters asking for money will my vpn give out my real info etc...

So i guess i should be good to go?

You may run into issues with used vero items.

:ranger:

dmxnx 05-06-2016 08:22 PM

I'm okay with eBay taking down my listings my main concern is what follows after that.. lol

GreenBean 05-06-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmxnx (Post 769082)
I'm okay with eBay taking down my listings my main concern is what follows after that.. lol

What follows is an assortment of the following:

Your account gets suspended.

ebay email your buyers & suggest they file claims.

paypal goes into a negative balance.

You are without ebay/paypal account.

Part 2 of this....

You use only a VBA & make a purchase for bitcoins.

paypal puts a hold on that & wants info. You have troubles with that.

Now a other glitch may be even getting a VBA for a Canadian account.

Ah, and here is one you need to know. Your VPN fails & shows an old banned IP
Doo-doo time and deep doo-doo too!

:faint:

Play 05-07-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmxnx (Post 769074)
Hey
yes i have read the stealth book and still wanted to ask this question to the forum members who have been here for a while.

I don't wish for an account to be linked back to me not in a million years.

Let me know if this is okay.

New name
New address
new IP (24vc do they give out info if requested by anyone)
new number ( this part if i use call-forwarding service can they give away my real info if contacted by someone) what's easier way to not get linked back to me.
Don't plan to use my real bank account so it's gonna be VBA ( how many sales/transaction limits do i have to reach before paypal or ebay starts nosing around...
I plan to move my cash slowly via buying bitcoins..

is this good enough for full stealth mode, i would love your input.

Let me just put it out there buddy, If I understood correctly, you want to list vero items lying around your house (you seem to have an above average surplus supply of these) - anyway im not judging.

If I am right, I know what your trying to do (after taking the wool off my eyes).

Your going to run in to trouble. Bitcoins, can be traced. VPN can be traced. pretty much anything done over the internet, can be traced. If they want you, they will get you.

If on the other hand I am wrong, there is a completely right way of going about what your doing - the way all the other people on ebay are flogging their used vero products.