PayPal suspended and I need help with documents... - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-19-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Hello, very recently my eBay/Paypal account was suspended and I have been asked to provide the following documents...

Upload a photo ID

Provide your business information

Provide proof of fulfilment

Provide purchases receipt from your supplier

Last edited by ilcarletto; 11-19-2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: offering money
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-19-2018
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,367
Thanks: 759
Thanked 1,313 Times in 968 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

you need to provide them what they ask and shall match your account details
__________________
If you need someone "creative", ask the Italian guy.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-19-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,530
Thanks: 205
Thanked 919 Times in 779 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

I'll be honest with you, even if you provide these to them, chances are they won't reinstate you. They typically use these to build a case against you instead of to help.
So that they can just get rid of you.

My recommendation is to read the eBay Stealth and create multiple accounts right now so you can start selling again while you work on trying to get this one back
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

It sounds not good
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I'll be honest with you, even if you provide these to them, chances are they won't reinstate you. They typically use these to build a case against you instead of to help.
So that they can just get rid of you.

My recommendation is to read the eBay Stealth and create multiple accounts right now so you can start selling again while you work on trying to get this one back

Correct. If the ask you just proof of ID + BILLING then you are good. you give them and they reinstate it. I have passed that verification 99% of times with success.

If they also ask more stuck regarding the delivery of an order, then the chances are against you. I have never managed to skip a permanent ban on such situations.

You have to look what triggers this shipment verification and avoid it next time. Example: new account selling branded items, or electronic items or high value items...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

I am having the same issue with an account, and obviously it is stealth. Is there a service you can recommend to supply an ID with the stealth details?

I need to try to get this lifted, and need to figure out what to do with this account that is limited- I would like to at least try to supply the ID, but also don't want to get into more trouble. If anyone has advice please keep me posted. : )
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 37
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSirenSanDiego View Post
I am having the same issue with an account, and obviously it is stealth. Is there a service you can recommend to supply an ID with the stealth details?

I need to try to get this lifted, and need to figure out what to do with this account that is limited- I would like to at least try to supply the ID, but also don't want to get into more trouble. If anyone has advice please keep me posted. : )
I don't think these services allowed on forum here, but you can find who making these on deep web
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
lmsindependant's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

I have had to fax these documents many times. I use Microsoft Paint and even I am amazed and how legit my documents and ID look when done.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
lmsindependant's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Nearly everyone has "Paint" on their computer. Start by scanning a copy of your own ID and go from there.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
13obby's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 381
Thanks: 9
Thanked 81 Times in 69 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyle View Post
Correct. If the ask you just proof of ID + BILLING then you are good. you give them and they reinstate it. I have passed that verification 99% of times with success.

If they also ask more stuck regarding the delivery of an order, then the chances are against you. I have never managed to skip a permanent ban on such situations.

You have to look what triggers this shipment verification and avoid it next time. Example: new account selling branded items, or electronic items or high value items...
Not true Iíve had several accounts have this sent them the docs and account was reinstated. Private message if you require help with documents.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 52%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsindependant View Post
I have had to fax these documents many times. I use Microsoft Paint and even I am amazed and how legit my documents and ID look when done.

That's a joke right?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 58
Thanks: 20
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

I gotta say that eBay are no experts when it comes to forensic research of documents.
I am good with Photoshop, but I am not at guru level. But I can still beat eBay every time. Just another example of "pay peanuts, get monkeys". IMHO, nobody that works at eBay is a real pro at determining the validity of documents.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
Not true Iíve had several accounts have this sent them the docs and account was reinstated. Private message if you require help with documents.
thanks. sending you PM
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 1 Week Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 55,874
Thanks: 4,492
Thanked 6,792 Times in 6,187 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidim View Post
I gotta say that eBay are no experts when it comes to forensic research of documents.
I am good with Photoshop, but I am not at guru level. But I can still beat eBay every time. Just another example of "pay peanuts, get monkeys". IMHO, nobody that works at eBay is a real pro at determining the validity of documents.
Very nicely said - guess your skills are decent
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 5 Days Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 25
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (-1)
Default Re: PayPal suspended and I need help with documents...

It's true I've heard that it just depends on the docs if you give them what they ask for they reinstate your account.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suspended but still asking to upload documents chris100 Amazon 6 03-02-2017 05:22 PM
account suspended - not providing documents fast enough john456 Subscriber Discussions 4 09-13-2013 01:53 PM
Paypal wants documents kilode123 Paypal Limited 8 08-27-2009 04:10 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts