eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   Your eBay account has been restricted: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/121924-your-ebay-account-has-been-restricted-trademark-violation-unauthorized-item.html)

poimo 11-24-2018 03:43 AM

Your eBay account has been restricted: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

here is message from ebay.

After reviewing your eBay account and noticing multiple instances of listings that don't follow our guidelines, we've taken the following actions:
- Your eBay account is indefinitely restricted from selling. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Listings that don't follow our guidelines have been removed. A list of removed item(s) can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing or product that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to sell any counterfeit items.

Is this someone report my item?
i have many stealth account and got this message over half my account

this is first time i got alot of problem with this. i sold over a year with several account.

How can i sell my item again?

just cool down and list again with new account?

rsot 11-24-2018 05:00 AM

Re: Your eBay account has been restricted: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Seems like your ebay account is restricted from selling based on this message - from selling anything at all, no?

Carlr 11-24-2018 06:24 AM

Re: Your eBay account has been restricted: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

What was you selling?

Ive had a few account in the last 6 weeks getting this.

phaz0rz 11-24-2018 10:57 AM

Your listing(s) were taken down for a trademark violation and your account was suspended because of that violation.

You may have been reported by someone, or eBay may have picked up on the violating listing on their own. It doesn't really matter who initiated the listing takedown. What matters is that your listing is gone, and if you try relisting the same item the same way it will probably be taken down too and potentially cause you more account suspensions.

13obby 11-24-2018 11:21 AM

Your account is gone, learn from it and open more accounts and spread sales.

newjerseymax 11-24-2018 11:58 AM

It pretty normal this time of year. Brands get very aggressive in takedowns...

quizmaniac 11-24-2018 12:35 PM

little surprised you didnt get any warning like a take down or a 3 or7 day ban before booom, must have been a lot you was selling.

ivanicon 11-30-2018 12:48 PM

what were you selling?

phaz0rz 11-30-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanicon (Post 961474)
what were you selling?

https://i.postimg.cc/LshMHj1q/Untitled-1.png

ivanicon 11-30-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 961489)

cool i'll ask in private