eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   ebay suspend me for selling items but others remain (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/123309-ebay-suspend-me-selling-items-but-others-remain.html)

johnny5alive 01-19-2019 08:12 AM

ebay suspend me for selling items but others remain

I'm selling sky sports passes on ebay and had a 20 feedback selling various digital items without any problem. Suddenly I'm suspended for 30 days after selling only a few. Got given the it's non compliant. There's one seller on there selling hundreds of them without interruption.

I brought this up with chat and asked why is one seller allowed to list and sell more than the rest put together, selling non compliant, same description and clear its a digital item, and they refuse to answer, only enforcement are looking into it. I check the listings after a couple of days sure enough that same seller is still there listing the sky sports passes. I contact ebay again about why enforcement aren't paying attention and aren't more concerned with that and get the same response.

I'm at a loss as to why all others including my listings are removed yet one seller allowed to get on with it without so much as a sniff from ebay enforcement.

rsot 01-19-2019 08:56 AM

Re: ebay suspend me for selling items but others remain

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Some people are able to last longer than others - ebay is not necessarily a fair environment sadly

Emporium 01-19-2019 09:26 AM

It may have to do with being the first to offer the item. After you sell xxx units without eBay noticing you, then you are already trusted. But the new guy coming on who gets on their radar before he has built up enough sales can't be trusted.

I had a similar issue with kodi fire sticks. I was suspended by PayPal actually for selling them rather than eBay after selling 10-20. At the same time, there were 3 sellers on eBay who had xx,xxx sales and had accepted literally hundreds of thousands of dollars through PayPal with no issues. It has to be about being first, otherwise, I would love to know their secret.

johnny5alive 01-19-2019 09:40 AM

Sky report all listings to ebay to be removed as confirmed by chat, but this one seller selling hundreds and sky or ebay don't blink an eyelid, yet remove sellers selling only a few of them. I'm not one for conspiracies but, my suspicion is it's a sky or ebay employee and both are in cahoots. They're also in sponsored section as well.