eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   New stealth account suspended indefinely (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/128771-new-stealth-account-suspended-indefinely.html)

Twocoolt 08-11-2019 08:28 PM

New stealth account suspended indefinely

Hello fellow stealth followers,

I created new stealth US PayPal and ebay accounts no info matched previous accounts. I created the account two weeks ago using ipburger vpn, purchased 10 items to establish feedback. Listed a clothing item, not designer named. An hour later account suspended indefinely for policy violation....what the heck??? Did I list too soon? I'm not sure how the account could be linked to my real account with an unpaid balance on my PayPal account but is that possible? I'm worried my new account creation days are over....I'm afraid to create any new accounts. Any suggestions?

nickharry1509 08-13-2019 02:59 AM

Re: New stealth account suspended indefinely

Manipulating feedback and listing soon is the reason I guess! Keep the process natural as much as possible!

Twocoolt 08-13-2019 07:01 AM

How is buying items manipulating feedback? If I was buying from my own accounts I would agree but these are random sellers I bought from. Besides, it wasn’t until after they already gave me my selling limits when they shutdown my listing. I have been doing it the same way for years with no problems. Until now.

minhtr 08-13-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twocoolt (Post 1025812)
Hello fellow stealth followers,

I created new stealth US PayPal and ebay accounts no info matched previous accounts. I created the account two weeks ago using ipburger vpn, purchased 10 items to establish feedback. Listed a clothing item, not designer named. An hour later account suspended indefinely for policy violation....what the heck??? Did I list too soon? I'm not sure how the account could be linked to my real account with an unpaid balance on my PayPal account but is that possible? I'm worried my new account creation days are over....I'm afraid to create any new accounts. Any suggestions?

How is your browser fingerprint? Have you started with new browser and new virtual machine?

Twocoolt 08-13-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhtr (Post 1026191)
How is your browser fingerprint? Have you started with new browser and new virtual machine?

New vm and fresh dedicated IP address from ipburger. As I stated everything was new.

MxTx 08-13-2019 12:06 PM

What was the policy you broke?

Twocoolt 08-13-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MxTx (Post 1026281)
What was the policy you broke?

Not sure really. I’m sure it’s all made up because I know I didn’t break a policy.

aymanousaym 08-13-2019 04:47 PM

did you try to call

Twocoolt 08-13-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aymanousaym (Post 1026347)
did you try to call

No, at the time it was late on Sunday and I was hoping to find a chat agent but I don’t think it’s an option anymore.

Steveo036940 08-13-2019 09:29 PM

You stated that you purchased 10 items, yet it's a stealth account. Did you have these items delivered to your home (banned address)? ...or did you purchase all digital goods? That would raise a red flag for feedback manipulation as items at a dollar or less in quantities is a big no no.

Twocoolt 08-15-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1026403)
You stated that you purchased 10 items, yet it's a stealth account. Did you have these items delivered to your home (banned address)? ...or did you purchase all digital goods? That would raise a red flag for feedback manipulation as items at a dollar or less in quantities is a big no no.

Some physical goods to a random address I picked at random. Only three digital goods......I have done this many times in the past as recent as January with no issues.

agent006140 08-23-2019 07:47 PM

what were you selling?

Twocoolt 08-23-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1029132)
what were you selling?

I mentioned it in the beginning but old clothes from my closet NOT DESIGNER BRAND. Plus it was only one item

OCCCP 11-30-2019 06:14 PM

You said that you used a VM to create that stealth account. If you created this virtual machine on your computer and you already had a suspension on that computer, your new stealth account will more likely be suspended too.

eBay has partnered with Google that knows a lot from your machine and you as well. I think that it is really hard to stay hidden or undetected from the big dogs like Google/Facebook, for instance, using a VPN to hide your real identity won't work at all.

For eBay, I think that the solution to create separate accounts is by using a VPS from a company that isn't as famous as AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, UpCloud, Google Cloud, etc. I'm 100% sure these companies' IP addresses have been added to the eBay blacklist. Search for Private Virtual Server or VPS on Google and go to IDK maybe the 6th-7th-8 page and check those companies.

eBay is making it hard for sellers day after day, those who adapt to the change will survive the eBay saga.

Pandoras_box 11-30-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCCCP (Post 1052298)
You said that you used a VM to create that stealth account. If you created this virtual machine on your computer and you already had a suspension on that computer, your new stealth account will more likely be suspended too.

900 miles from the truth. :lol:

Riverdale 11-30-2019 11:58 PM

Having the same issue

OCCCP 12-01-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1052318)
900 miles from the truth. :lol:

I know some guys who work on the mobile app world illegally (reskin). They set up virtual machines on their own computer to create AdMob accounts and each time they get caught no matter what they do.

They tried to change the MAC address, the IP address, disconnecting some shared resources with the virtual machine like the sound card, etc and each time Google uncover them.
I know a guy that when he gets caught by Google he takes his laptop and goes to the electronics market, makes a deal with the seller and exchanges his laptop for another one.

I think that big companies know when someone knocks their door from a virtual machine.

rsot 12-01-2019 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCCCP (Post 1052363)
I know some guys who work on the mobile app world illegally (reskin). They set up virtual machines on their own computer to create AdMob accounts and each time they get caught no matter what they do.

They tried to change the MAC address, the IP address, disconnecting some shared resources with the virtual machine like the sound card, etc and each time Google uncover them.
I know a guy that when he gets caught by Google he takes his laptop and goes to the electronics market, makes a deal with the seller and exchanges his laptop for another one.

I think that big companies know when someone knocks their door from a virtual machine.

Maybe some slipups on their end?

bugsy945 12-01-2019 06:12 PM

theyve been cracking down heavily a lot more that i have noticced

sarathf 01-11-2020 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCCCP (Post 1052363)

It's scary :croc::croc::croc:

Pandoras_box 01-11-2020 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarathf (Post 1060878)
It's scary :croc::croc::croc:

Scary for people who don't know what they're doing.

Legitimate hypervisor users number in their millions globally. In short, they could possibly out-number us by a thousand to 1.

People are not getting suspended for using VMs, they're getting suspended because of their identifiable pattern of usage which will follow them whether they use VM or not. :lol:

Recherché 01-11-2020 05:24 PM

That's what happened to me several years back. Purchased items under $5 to get to 12 positive feedback in about a week. Never got around to listing anything when account was suspended. Permanently, without any chance of reinstatement. Feedback manipulation. Email stated account posed a 'threat' to eBay community.