Indefinitely suspended for making a new eBay acc. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 09-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Indefinitely suspended for making a new eBay acc.

Hi fellas. As the title says my eBay account got suspended . Why ? Just because i made a third one . I had 2 stores , only making 30 dls or less , i was just starting dropshipping and i am totally broke , my Paypal had the 21 days restriction and my eBay accounts had only 30 and 10 listings . I decided to make a third one because i thought i was flagged . I think i wasn't even flagged and it was a dumb mistake to make a third account because this one got suspended and i wasn't being able to log into the account to appeal for it so i used one of my healthy accounts to appeal for the new one , that didn't work so i directly sent an email to Concierge and they asked for my documents.. thought it was the same process as always but after sending my documents the account got indefinitely suspended for no reason at all. I contacted eBay using live chat , Facebook , Twitter and they all told me the same thing , account was high risk ... I even contacted eBay CEO and they told me the same and immediately suspended the last main account I had . . I am not able to appeal , i am perm suspended . I am not from the US/UK so Stealth accounts are being a headache to me , i can't figure out how am I going to withdraw my money since i don't have any US/UK based bank account. eBay screwed me over. Any suggestion ? I am not really looking for a solution i just wanted to share my horrible experience. Not planning to give up , i will find a way or at least that's what i like to think. Good luck everyone
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!